Found Deceased UT - Kayelyn Louder, 30, Murray, 27 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PerFB
the cameras were placed by the resident not the apt complex.
Like I said before why that rock area?
I don't like that huge rock it hides a lot of things.
But that's just me!

PerFB
But that's just me!

If you read a little further down on the FB page, you'll see where one of her friends says they watched all of the video with the complex employes on the complexes computer. I believe some are placed by the residents and some by the complex. Jmo

If you read a little further down on the FB page, you'll see where one of her friends says they watched all of the video with the complex employes on the complexes computer. I believe some are placed by the residents and some by the complex. Jmo

And did this friend share what they found on those videos, or didn't find?

JMO they need to check and see who owns that silver suv.
NOW maybe I have watched to much ID but a reason to park that close to something COULD be so
if you placed someone in it they could not escape out the passenger side!

Or they parked that far to the right as to not block the walkway because I do not think that is a parking place?

That rock "formation" ( being polite) is hindering a lot of things I'll bet!
PerFB
But that's just me!

That rock "formation" ( being polite) is hindering a lot of things I'll bet!

Yes I agree!
That Rock Formation has been bothering me since I saw it.
That and the silver suv... parked there in one of the videos.

The "mound" is nothing but a large rock formation.

KL's condo building runs along behind that rock and for a ways along the parking lot.

There is a walkway behind the rock that leads to the entrance to the condo building.

There are only a few cameras in the plan.

Some cameras have been installed by the HOA and some by tenants.

That particular camera is installed at the end of a row of attached double-width garage buildings.

That end is located just in front of the only entrance / exit to that parking lot.

The camera is aimed to capture a view of the entire parking lot (it is not 'aimed at the rock').

LE has interviewed the owners of the vehicles that appear in the video clips.

The roommate owns a red car. She parks it in the fourth garage.

The red car that appears (only it's tail light and trunk are seen) to the left in one of the surveillance videos does not belong to the roommate.

A friend sent a text msg. to KL either that day or the day before KL went missing. The friend also lives in the condo plan, around the corner and somewhere near the bottom of the hill (think of an L-shape from KL's condo exit and the location of the bottom of the hill ..out the condo building, down the road to a right-turn and down a hill ...this is a relatively short distance - 180' or less).

KL called that friend's phone the day she went missing but there was no answer. The friend was not home. The friend regrets not being there and has assisted in searches, etc. One speculation includes KL may have headed to that friend's house since she did not answer the phone. No evidence (yet?) supports that theory.

A reflection appears at the lower left in "surveillance video #2". The reflection could be from the sky or could be a vehicle parked just out of frame.

A creek runs through the condo plan property a one block from KL's condo building. There was heavy rain on and off that day and the creek was reported as high. LE checked a grate in the creek. LE and searchers also have walked the length of the creek. AFAIK nothing was found.

LE has interviewed tenants throughout the condo plan. LE has also run cadaver dogs through the plan seven or eight days after KL went missing. They did the same on later days. No hits AFAIK.

Family and friends have been searching throughout the surrounding area, within and outside of the condo plan.

KL is missing but there is no evidence that she left the condo plan property but that does not preclude that KL could have been spirited away in a vehicle.

Given her behavior that day as reported by LE (911 calls and in-person experience) and from what has been reported by her roommate KL may be either "delusional" or "confused". But note that KL's mother reported she had spoken with KL that day and she sounded fine. There is a tragic back-story the L family has experienced that may or may not be relevant to KL's alleged behavior described that day.

Surveillance videos may be viewed at this link: http://www.ksl.com/?sid=31889543&ni...alls-released-family-turns-to-public-for-help

Thank you, but it won't let me download them.

Hmm...I thought the first time I looked at them that there was an option to "Save Target As", but that option is not available now. Or perhaps I'm confusing it with a different case/video? Sorry for misleading you Sparky!

I sure would like to know how these people manage to disappear so thoroughly and completely with little or no planning what-so-ever.

We see it over and over again.

Is there a book out there somewhere about how to vanish without a trace dead smack in the middle of a densely populated city ??

There almost has to be............how else can these "people" manage to pull this off, over and over again ?

In this case, no shoes, no purse, no money, no phone, no jacket, no food, no vehicle............gone without a trace among 1/2 million people in broad daylight. Nobody sees anything, nobody knows anything.........is the public really that self-absorbed and unobservant ?

It just defies logic.

I sure would like to know how these people manage to disappear so thoroughly and completely with little or no planning what-so-ever.

We see it over and over again.

Is there a book out there somewhere about how to vanish without a trace dead smack in the middle of a densely populated city ??

There almost has to be............how else can these "people" manage to pull this off over and over again ?

No shoes, no purse, no money, no phone, no jacket, no food, no vehicle............gone without a trace among 1/2 million people in broad daylight.

Nobody sees anything, nobody knows anything.........is the public really that self-absorbed and unobservant ?

It just defies logic.

Not sure if you're just posing a rhetorical question, but yes, there are detailed instructions available online for "vanishing without a trace". We discussed this in the Leanne Bearden case iirc, it's quite astonishing.

ETA: I don't believe that this is what happened here though.

Saw the "eerie" video - so when she runs out of the rock, across the now empty parking space and to the left, that's the last time anyone saw her, correct?

Saw the "eerie" video - so when she runs out of the rock, across the now empty parking space and to the left, that's the last time anyone saw her, correct?

I believe so ... but wasn't there a report of a young girl seeing her pushed into a car/van?

I've never seen that reported officially though ... so may just be rumor.

I keep hearing that song in my head: "Where have all the people gone, long time passing, where have all the people gone, long time ago". That's not how it goes "people", but I replaced it with that. You get the idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back