UT - Kylen Schulte, 24, & Crystal Beck, 38, newlywed couple found dead, Grand County, 18 Aug 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have watched some interviews of McDonald's employees. Although he worked at McDonald's, he didn't work the same shift as Crystal, so she didn't know him and wouldn't have likely recognized him. Also, there is some indication that he may have started a fight with another lesbian couple. This interview took place in November or December with the McDonald's employee, so LE have known his name for quite some time. They have been looking for him and investigations have taken time. I am confident they would not have rushed to name him after this long unless they are pretty certain. They do have his car now and are processing it.

Info spelled out here suggests the crime was probably solvable a long time ago. They got into a dispute at work and then the guy absconds without collecting wages?

Published May 12, 2022 4:05pm EDT

"It sounds very strong that he’s the guy who did it," said Jason Jensen, the private investigator hired by Schulte’s father in October. "All the cards are lining up against him: He had animus toward these girls, he was familiar with his victims he abandoned his job and avoided picking up his check – guilty-conscience activities."

Pinkusiewicz, a 45-year-old drifter, in the days before the killings accused his manager, who was also in a same-sex relationship, of giving Turner special treatment, Jensen told Fox News Digital.

[..]

[Sue] Hunter told Fox News Digital Thursday that she had been informed last month that she was also being looked at in the case, and that authorities seized her phone.

But the break in the case came when police in an unspecified jurisdiction found Pinkusiewicz’s car and remains last week, according to law enforcement sources.

Authorities told Fox News Digital Thursday they were not yet ready to release the location but would do so once the investigation, which includes additional forensics on Pinkusiewicz’s 2007 Toyota Yaris hatchback, comes to a close.

[..]

With a suspect vehicle finally identified, Jensen also renewed his call for any potential witnesses to check photos and videos taken around the time of the murders to re-examine their images, and the sheriff’s office is asking anyone with information on Pinkusiewicz or the car to call them at (435) 259-8115.

"It sounds very strong that he’s the guy who did it," said Jason Jensen, the private investigator hired by Schulte’s father in October. "All the cards are lining up against him: He had animus toward these girls, he was familiar with his victims he abandoned his job and avoided picking up his check – guilty-conscience activities."

Pinkusiewicz, a 45-year-old drifter, in the days before the killings accused his manager, who was also in a same-sex relationship, of giving Turner special treatment, Jensen told Fox News Digital.

[..]

[Sue] Hunter told Fox News Digital Thursday that she had been informed last month that she was also being looked at in the case, and that authorities seized her phone.

But the break in the case came when police in an unspecified jurisdiction found Pinkusiewicz’s car and remains last week, according to law enforcement sources.

Authorities told Fox News Digital Thursday they were not yet ready to release the location but would do so once the investigation, which includes additional forensics on Pinkusiewicz’s 2007 Toyota Yaris hatchback, comes to a close.

[..]

With a suspect vehicle finally identified, Jensen also renewed his call for any potential witnesses to check photos and videos taken around the time of the murders to re-examine their images, and the sheriff’s office is asking anyone with information on Pinkusiewicz or the car to call them at (435) 259-8115.
Thank you for finding his age, I knew I’d read it somewhere and have been searching trying to find it again but couldn’t seem to figure out which article it was in.

Info spelled out here suggests the crime was probably solvable a long time ago. They got into a dispute at work and then the guy absconds without collecting wages?
Maybe I’m wrong but it seems that he’s been a person of interest and they’ve been trying to locate him all this time. After discovering his body and hearing that he confessed to someone maybe that’s the push they needed to be able to name him as suspect?

Now that his age has been reported in the MSM, I was able to confirm a lot of the information I found earlier to be accurate.

His full name is Adam Tomer Pinkusiewicz, and his DOB is 2/14/1977. As of 2007, he was registered to vote in Hollywood, FL and his voter registration is still active in FL.

He has many addresses associated with him, which tracks with the media reports saying he was a "drifter."

<modsnip - sleuthing family>

<modsnip - not an accurate source and allows him to be linked to unrelated people>

He filed a lawsuit against MF in Broward County Circuit Court in January 2013, alleging that MF was stalking him. That case was dismissed.

In June 2017, he was the respondent in a family violence case filed by MN in Broward County Circuit Court. MN owns the property on Douglas St. in the Driftwood Acres neighborhood of Hollywood, FL that Adam's voter registration is linked to. That case was dismissed.

<modsnip - not an appropriate source and allows suspect to be linked with unrelated people>

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that his age has been reported in the MSM, I was able to confirm a lot of the information I found earlier to be accurate.

His full name is Adam Tomer Pinkusiewicz, and his DOB is 2/14/1977. As of 2007, he was registered to vote in Hollywood, FL and his voter registration is still active in FL.

He has many addresses associated with him, which tracks with the media reports saying he was a "drifter."

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

He filed a lawsuit against MF in Broward County Circuit Court in January 2013, alleging that MF was stalking him. That case was dismissed.

In June 2017, he was the respondent in a family violence case filed by MN in Broward County Circuit Court. MN owns the property on Douglas St. in the Driftwood Acres neighborhood of Hollywood, FL that Adam's voter registration is linked to. That case was dismissed.

<modsnip>
Thanks! FWIW it looks like the Toyota Yaris was registered in Arkansas in 2019, according to Washington County AR records. actDataScout - County / Parish Sponsored Public Records

Of course, that doesn't mean that's where it was ultimately found. It could also have been registered again in a different state.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

<]@citizen_sleuth[/USER]. I'm sure it's only a coincidence but interesting that his last 3 known addresses of Utah, Montana, and Arkansas are familiar to the couple's respective home states (i.e., Crystal & AR, and Kylen & MT). In other words, if they were acquaintances, they would have had things to talk about.

[..]

[..]

wow!!!! so he killed himself like last sept but was only recently found. honestly does sound a little like a hate crime though.

I'd have a lot more confidence in AD as a suspect if LE hadn't already

a) pursued a co-worker of Kylen at Moonflower:
"The deputy said the man "was so unnerving that the veteran law enforcement officer decided not to write the speeding ticket as he did not want to take his eyes off [the man]."
(https://www.fox13now.com/news/crime...-new-documents-surrounding-grand-co-murders);

b) dropped a warrant on Cindy Sue Hunter!
Three carloads of deputies from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office showed up at Hunter’s new home (in AZ) and told her
“...my story kept changing, which it did not,”
They seized her phone during the raid and haven't given it back yet
(How Life Became a ‘Living Hell’ for the Woman Who Found Camping Couple’s Corpses)

c) revealed all this right as Dog the Bounty Hunter arrives and declares he thinks someone *else* did it!

This is turning into a circus.

R.st.J

Wow??? If the suspect's remains and vehicle were only recovered last week, I'm very curious how LE learned AP was deceased since Sept 2021. :eek:
Great question. I thought maybe it might be if he had been reported missing in Sept 2021 that would explain it but I couldn't turn up anything to support that scenario.

5/12/22

“They served me with a warrant last month and told me I was a suspect,” Hunter told The Daily Beast. “It scared me so badly, I felt like I was going to be framed for this fricking murder.”

Three carloads of deputies from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office showed up at Hunter’s new home and dropped a bombshell on her, she recalled.

“They said that my story kept changing, which it did not,” according to Hunter, who said she had taken photographs of the crime scene with her phone to formally document her discovery. “They said that my phone pinged up there [near the murder scene], and I said, Of course it did—I told them that I went up there walking several times a week in the summer… They told me it wasn’t usual for people to take pictures at a crime scene. So they thought I might be hiding something. That’s basically what they told me.”

Hunter, whose phone was seized by the deputies, said she has been treated “horribly,” and that she is considering suing the sheriff’s office over the surreal turn of events.

“All I did was find them, and because of the way I found them, that made me a suspect,” Hunter said on Thursday. “They don't believe in [the] supernatural. I found them in a way that doesn't make sense to them, so that made me a suspect.”

[..]

“I’m struggling with it because if I hadn’t been pulled in as a suspect, I think I would be elated, overjoyed,” Hunter told The Daily Beast.

As it is, she said she would be “questioning how it was handled.”

“They didn’t have any answers for us until Dog came to town,” Hunter continued. “We’ve all been waiting for answers for nine months and then Dog comes to town and [suddenly] they know who did it? I hope it was him, and that he’s dead and we don’t have to deal with that monster anymore. But I struggle with the fact that they knew [it was him]… and just let us dangle out here.”

The Grand County Sheriff’s Office did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s requests for comment.

Here's the thing..... why would Crystal and Kylen tell thier friends about some random "Creepy guy" if Crystal had seen this guy at work? Did she not know that he had become angry when she went in to get something to eat and he was there at the McDonalds?

Here's the thing..... why would Crystal and Kylen tell thier friends about some random "Creepy guy" if Crystal had seen this guy at work? Did she not know that he had become angry when she went in to get something to eat and he was there at the McDonalds?

Yes. That is my question. Not ready to close the book on this case. Yet.
MOO

5/12/22

“They served me with a warrant last month and told me I was a suspect,” Hunter told The Daily Beast. “It scared me so badly, I felt like I was going to be framed for this fricking murder.”

Three carloads of deputies from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office showed up at Hunter’s new home and dropped a bombshell on her, she recalled.

“They said that my story kept changing, which it did not,” according to Hunter, who said she had taken photographs of the crime scene with her phone to formally document her discovery. “They said that my phone pinged up there [near the murder scene], and I said, Of course it did—I told them that I went up there walking several times a week in the summer… They told me it wasn’t usual for people to take pictures at a crime scene. So they thought I might be hiding something. That’s basically what they told me.”

Hunter, whose phone was seized by the deputies, said she has been treated “horribly,” and that she is considering suing the sheriff’s office over the surreal turn of events.

“All I did was find them, and because of the way I found them, that made me a suspect,” Hunter said on Thursday. “They don't believe in [the] supernatural. I found them in a way that doesn't make sense to them, so that made me a suspect.”

[..]

“I’m struggling with it because if I hadn’t been pulled in as a suspect, I think I would be elated, overjoyed,” Hunter told The Daily Beast.

As it is, she said she would be “questioning how it was handled.”

“They didn’t have any answers for us until Dog came to town,” Hunter continued. “We’ve all been waiting for answers for nine months and then Dog comes to town and [suddenly] they know who did it? I hope it was him, and that he’s dead and we don’t have to deal with that monster anymore. But I struggle with the fact that they knew [it was him]… and just let us dangle out here.”

The Grand County Sheriff’s Office did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s requests for comment.
I'd have a lot more confidence in AD as a suspect if LE hadn't already

a) pursued a co-worker of Kylen at Moonflower:
"The deputy said the man "was so unnerving that the veteran law enforcement officer decided not to write the speeding ticket as he did not want to take his eyes off [the man]."
(https://www.fox13now.com/news/crime...-new-documents-surrounding-grand-co-murders);

b) dropped a warrant on Cindy Sue Hunter!
Three carloads of deputies from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office showed up at Hunter’s new home (in AZ) and told her
“...my story kept changing, which it did not,”
They seized her phone during the raid and haven't given it back yet
(How Life Became a ‘Living Hell’ for the Woman Who Found Camping Couple’s Corpses)

c) revealed all this right as Dog the Bounty Hunter arrives and declares he thinks someone *else* did it!

This is turning into a circus.

R.st.J
Until the case is closed, I’m going to keep an open mind. While it seems Adam killed them, the fact that there was enough probable cause to serve a warrant on Cindy makes me wonder just how complex this case might be.

I don’t think creepy guy and Adam are the same person.

I wonder if Adam was at Woodys Tavern the night they were last there and then followed them to their friends house, then followed them back to camp? I don’t know how else he knew where they were staying? Especially since they’d mentioned planning to move because of creepy guy, or maybe that’s why he killed them that night? Maybe he was at woodys, heard them talking about creepy guy, figured it’s his chance to kill them and let the blame fall on someone else.

Great question. I thought maybe it might be if he had been reported missing in Sept 2021 that would explain it but I couldn't turn up anything to support that scenario.

September 2021 could be the medical examiner's estimate of when the death happened, based on the condition of his remains, location of the car, or other factors like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back