UT UT - Macin Smith, 17, St George, 1 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wishing that this sighting is true. I have been on WS too long and doubt sightings. They are so unreliable. I hope that there is a surveillance camera close by that the family can look at to see if it is him.

:praying:

Arghhhhh I can't imagine Macin's mother's pain and frustration. I can't imagine.

Just saw his Charley Project profile and searched for his thread on here. Sad case.

There are people on the Find Macin Facebook site that believe they may have seen him in a news report on the homeless in Modesto. I am linking the report here. I am not quite convinced, but he is a close match. I am thinking the head shape is not quite right...

It is just a snapshot, but it is giving his family hope. Where are you Macin? Are you really still alive?

http://www.modbee.com/news/article56165725.html

Macin.jpg

I hold out hope for Macin always... I believe he is still with us

Come home, Macin :heartbeat:

Attachments

• 16115017_1634075896898582_8638366916269413881_n.jpg
    16115017_1634075896898582_8638366916269413881_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 288
18 Months On: Mom of missing teen Macin Smith speaks of the battle to keep hope alive

http://gephardtdaily.com/local/18-months-on-mom-of-missing-teen-macin-smith-speaks-of-the-battle-to-keep-hope-alive/

Yesterday was the day they thought would never come.

It was the 18 month anniversary of St. George teenager Macin Smith’s disappearance.

The past year-and-a-half has been the longest of his mother Tracey Bratt-Smith’s life, as well as her family’s, she said.

Speaking exclusively to Gephardt Daily, Bratt-Smith talked about the family’s decision to keep a forward trajectory while still attempting to keep hope alive.

“This has been the longest 18 months of our lives, yet we have no other choice but to move forward and think of new and creative ways to get Macin’s story out to the public,” she said.

“If you have been following Macin’s Facebook page, you have seen some of the creative ideas. Stamping money, using Macin’s info as a signature on one’s email, bumper stickers, and new T-shirts coming out.”

Here is a breakdown of the upcoming Season 8 episodes of Disappeared:

Disappeared S8 E7 - May 7, 2017 - ???
Into the Night - 6 - April 30, 2017 - Zoe Campos
Every Mother's Son - 5 - April 23, 2017- ??
On a Mission - 4 - April 16, 2017 - Elizabeth Salgado
Spirited Away - 3 - April 9, 2017 - Kortne Stouffer
The Silent Son - 2 - April 2, 2017 - Macin Smith
American Gothic - 1 - March 26, 2017 - Lynn Messer

http://tv-episodes.prettyfamous.com/l/8018348

Watched the episode. So many missing persons. Heartbreaking. What's the leading theory? Suicide or ran away? I'm leaning toward suicide.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Watched the episode. So many missing persons. Heartbreaking. What's the leading theory? Suicide or ran away? I'm leaning toward suicide.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

The police consider him a runaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are people on the Find Macin Facebook site that believe they may have seen him in a news report on the homeless in Modesto. I am linking the report here. I am not quite convinced, but he is a close match. I am thinking the head shape is not quite right...

It is just a snapshot, but it is giving his family hope. Where are you Macin? Are you really still alive?

http://www.modbee.com/news/article56165725.html

View attachment 108855

Pretty sure that look-alike boy was ruled out.

Did they run a k-9 on the route the eye witness said he's walking ??

I agree with the Detective on suicides being close to home . How do you miss a 6'4" size 14 shoe body ?
Unless he's doing day labor be hard to survive with no ID , money , or friends .

Does anyone know if the mom ever shared the contents of the secret hidden note with law enforcement?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back