Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Perhaps this. Except that other guy that had warned her about AA.
Plus, if she was just meeting him for drugs, what was her exit plan?

No It makes sense. Other guy <modsnip> , who got the bad vibe.
Exit plan possibly also him driving her home after...another fairly common move.
Also, before someone says “yah but her phone was off”
Y’all wanna guess what you do drugs off of in a car? Hint. You turn it off first.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM
Perhaps he said meet me at the park, where they always meet, and I’ll give you a ride home afterwards? My opinion only.

Also does anyone know if she had a smart watch? Any photos to show she did? I looked at the airport photos and couldn’t tell. Is that one more device that would have had gps and had to be turned off in addition to phone?

I think she was communicating with anyone looking at her post. My original post was in response to a suggestion that she was new and inexperienced with this stuff. I don't agree with that conclusion and was just trying to keep it somewhat real. It is a tragedy the outcome to this young womans' life. She is a victim. But her own words don't portray that she was either new or without some experience.

"Mine says 'I want a SD/SB relationship with a real connection.' If don't know what a SD/SB is, tell them bluntly sugar daddy and sugar baby. But if they don't know, they aren't really worth your time," the post states. "Private message me, if you have more questions! I have experience."

That was followed by another message that stated: "I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, Tinder, and currently have two lol."

Police searching for Mackenzie Lueck converge on Salt Lake home
I don't think she was inexperienced, but the article from the DM only defined her in terms of her SM activities, when it's very possible it was only part of her life for a very short time.
She was a pre- nursing student, had a job, and had many other interests and hobbies, yet that was the main thing they wrote about.
She also was involved in a serious relationship just the year before. According to her friends, it was only recently that she was casually dating more than one person.
I also think that a few months experience is all one would need to be able to give others advice. Imo

Right, that's the big mystery.
Did he owe her something? Had he promised her something?
Was she supposed to give him something?
Were they just meeting to talk?
Was it a spur of the moment thing?

Apparently they were communicating during the weekend, or at least the day before.
The answer may be in those text messages, or somewhere in SM.
Her friend said she was on SM all weekend, but never answered her text message asking if she was ok. (the one who was interviewed.) Imo
We know ML wanted or needed to meet up with AA that night pretty badly to do it alone at 3am. Originally, my thought was the park meetup was for “study aids” — Adderall , Phentermine, or others, — which are almost as accepted on campus as energy drinks and caffeine these days, IMO. And she had exams coming up and was probably not in top form after a rough week.

HOWEVER, my thinking has since changed...

Surely ML owned a laptop. What if the “relationship” was that AA was her tech-guy? He was fixing her computer or upgrading it or removing malware for her or something while she was away? And she needed it back before midterms to continue hitting the books? Wanting/needing to have your technology back can be as strong a motivator as any to do something riskier than normal.

While she was gone, he’d have had access to her text messages, her Find My Phone app, her SM accounts, her email — everything. He could even potentially wipe her phone to factory defaults once she had messaged him that she was on her way. On an Android I think that alone would take the phone off-net. iPhones would still ping if I’m not mistaken. Even so, she might tell him on arrival “my phone is flaky” and he might say “just turn it off for now. Let’s swing by my house on your way home and I can recover it for you.”

And there you go.

All of this is MOO. Conjecture. Speculation. Feel free to shoot it down, but I do think a storyline like this fills in some gaps that currently exist. And even though I dislike the DM, it would also explain the comment that her phone had been wiped. (I’m pretty sure events like that get logged in iCloud or wherever.) They’re kind of sleazy but all too often they do end up having inside info, ya know?

BBM
If its true I only saw one video clip and nothing else. Guy could have made it up. I dont see any of her other good friends stepping up saying she knew him.

Yes. We discovered this a few threads ago.
It basically means that the relationship is carried out on-line, without the two ever having to meet.
It consists of making short clips, or videos for the other person.
I googled it and there was a lot of information about it, including people sharing their experiences and the reasons why they chose to do that. Some were from the same dating site ML was on. Imo

From what I understand, many of the SD's will begin asking to take the relationship to real life. They get tired of the no contact rule, especially if they are paying well. JMO

No It makes sense. Other guy was also a customer, who got the bad vibe.
Exit plan possibly also him driving her home after...another fairly common move.
Also, before someone says “yah but her phone was off”
Y’all wanna guess what you do drugs off of in a car? Hint. You turn it off first.
The other guy was someone she met on a dating app. Imo

Great minds and all that :)

From his Model Mayhem profile, it’s seems he was active on that as recently as May of last year:

Details

Model Mayhem #: 3052639
Last Activity: May 11, 2018
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Any
Shoot Nudes: No
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 180 lbs
Neck: 17"
Sleeve: 17"
Chest: 0"
Waist: 32"
Inseam: 38"
Shoe: 12.0
Ethnicity: Black
Skin Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: n/a
Piercings: n/a
Genres: Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Cosplay
Dance
Editorial
Erotic
Fashion
Fit Modeling
Fitness
Lifestyle
Parts Modeling
Performance Artist
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Spokesperson / Host
Sports
Stunt

About Me

I'm an ambitious young aspiring model looking to work with professionals. I used every second of my life to archive my goals which is to be the best.
I am taking an acting classes while working with star talent management here in Utah. I will love to work with any organization that will be interested in helping me archiving my goals. Which is to be one of the best at what i love doing(modeling, and Acting)”

Does the height and weight match or did he lie about that? Just wondering.
Given how he indicated interest in what must have been every single sex-related option on one of the profiles shown earlier (I forget what app it was for -- meet-up, maybe?), including same-sex, bi, and gender-inquiring options, I find it most interesting that here he says no to shooting nudes. Hm...

And, potentially unrelated, or potentially not, I agree with the earlier poster who speculated that he might have some sexual dysfunction.

From what I understand, many of the SD's will begin asking to take the relationship to real life. They get tired of the no contact rule, especially if they are paying well. JMO
And some of the women switch from real life to online, because it's less of a hassle.
I'm sure there are all kinds of situations. The terms are decided and made clear at the beginning, apparently.
I think it's still possible that she never met him in person, but I think it's more likely she was more familiar with him.
She may have been dating him or not. We just don't know. Imo

It may not be, but I thought one of the posters here said it. It was long before we knew anything about the suspect.
She said that one or two in the morning would not be considered late for them (her friends) but this was before we knew they met at three.
I wish there was some way to find it.
I haven't seen any of them here for several days. It definitely was not from an article. Imo
Iirc it was park settings that Kenzie was comfortable meeting people in...not specifically that park. I can’t remember where or whom said that...so imo

Last edited:
As far as I know, no information on whether AA ever went back to Nigeria.

Totally agree that the police must be having a field day with all the digital evidence. Or, perhaps they have realized that it's going to take time - can't do it all on overtime. I wonder how many digital detectives (really good ones) they have in the region.

If she arranged to meet him for a drug deal...and she used her phone as suggested to “do drugs off in a car”...could she have ODed...he panicked and took her home to dispose of the body?

If her parents didn’t call police till Thursday...then they weren’t expecting another call when she got home that night. Maybe she called instead when the plane landed, so as to get that call over with before her prearranged meetup at the park.

I see her being in an experimental period of her life, and she had no fear of meeting him or of the chosen meeting place. I don’t believe she was naively duped. I think there was something she badly wanted from him. Maybe drugs, maybe an “opportunity” too lucrative to postpone. We will have to wait for those answers...if we ever get the truth from him.

No, but apparently he or she did not see much. They couldn't even tell if he was a man or a woman. I don't think the Lyft driver was paying much attention at all. Imo

[bbm]

was that stated in an article somewhere? I've been looking for the Lyft driver's description and can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille