Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up but I was going to comment on this when I did. I also heard mention of “black fabric” and “buckles”. I think this monster tried to use more than zip ties to restrain her.

If there’s anything which I find remotely comforting it’s that whatever she endured was only for 6 hours at the very most.

In the photo at airport she appears to have dark/black pants on and a backpack/rucksack, buckles?

Body Of Missing El Segundo Woman Mackenzie Lueck Found In Utah Canyon

zip ties not burnt and I think they said some hair was recovered? I don't understand a fire that plastic and hair doesn't burn

So while I'm still trying to put all the pieces together, I'm thinking maybe he thought he would be able to burn her whole body and so he tried. But given that his neighbors were complaining maybe he gave up trying to do the whole thing because he realized it would take longer than he planned so he gave up on trying to burn her completely? Or maybe he tried burning only one part and realized how long it would take and decided not to do the rest? I agree, it is strange to think that he burned her but the zip ties and rope were still in tact as well as her arms (assuming so since they said they were bound) at the least.

IMOO I feel she willingly powered her phone off. I also think she entered the house on her own accord. Once inside, things went wrong. Very very wrong and fast. He tied her hands up with a zip tie and rope. That brings me back to the “secret room” request...I just can’t...no I don’t even want to think of what happened to her...I am relieved that they have revealed so many details to us thus far and I think LE has done a tremendous job.

And did I hear them say they also recovered charred black fabric and buckles from an alley near his house?

This guy is not human.

There were multiple reports in the media while the search was going on in the canyon. They even requested dive gear at one point during the search that ended up not being needed. Was a pretty large search of the area.

Yes. I stand corrected as to the last days.
We don’t know when it began. And IMO it started way before media became aware that the search had started. Some one just posted LE had his phone on the 26th. It was shortly thereafter, that the search began. IMHO.

I hate even typing this much less thinking it...

Could the hole in her head have been caused by the pitchfork?
I am not getting why it wasnt left with the body, or how it came out in the first place, unless he was putting pressure on her hair somehow, like dragging her after he hit her. That sounds like a terrible blow, but enough to actually dislodge part of the skull?

I'm thinking she could have been struck more than once, at different times, by different means (back of hand, then with something, etc.). The fatal wound would not necessarily have been the first blow.
Which could explain why she was tied up, that the first blow may not have been the killer blow. As you say.

Regarding the black fabric and buckles... thanks for pointing out her personal effects had them. I’m hopeful that these were just Kenzie’s artifacts and that this idiot was dumb enough to leave them in a dumpster/trash can in an alley near his house.

Stupid is as stupid does and that is probably the most hopeful thing I can think of.

IMOO I feel she willingly powered her phone off. I also think she entered the house on her own accord. Once inside, things went wrong. Very very wrong and fast. He tied her hands up with a zip tie and rope. That brings me back to the “secret room” request...I just can’t...no I don’t even want to think of what happened to her...I am relieved that they have revealed so many details to us thus far and I think LE has done a tremendous job.

And did I hear them say they also recovered charred black fabric and buckles from an alley near his house?

This guy is not human.

I don't understand why so many think she powered off her phone. I don't at all. IMO she did not turn her phone off. I feel sure AA did it. I think it all went bad the second she got in the car

5 cm is about the size of a lime. 2 inches - googled it. Jeez. no wonder they determined that was the killing blow.

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Cell phone records place Ayoola cell phone in Logan canyon where #MackenzieLueck remains were found. After lengthy search detectives found charred human body, her arms bound behind her back with rope, suffered blunt force trauma to skull ‘which would have been fatal.’
11:04 AM - 10 Jul 2019
Sounds similar to a pick axe blow to me, like the implement I use in the garden to break it up in the spring.

ETA, if true, I could envision part of her scalp coming off as he yanked the tool out. Sorry, pretty gross and depressing.

Last edited:
Maybe the intracranial bleeding LED to her death but it wasn't immediate. He bashed her in the head with a weapon in the car, incapaciated but didn't kill her, took her to his house where she later died from that blow to the head. Wasn't Liam Neeson's wife who hit her head in a skiing accident and died later from the injury?

@SoCalGirl

If it all happened in the car, I’m visualizing coins in a heavy sock. That’s a short-range deadly weapon, and I think it might not cause external bleeding.

The garage has always bothered me as there was so much attention there. I think we may learn something happened there or was found there, I just don't know what. MOO

Perhaps the mattress was used in the garage.

Not melted away? In a gas fire?

Plastic never really goes away, it just becomes smaller pieces. Even if it liquified in heat, it would re-solidify as it cooled.

Okay so with this new information I have two thoughts.
1. crime of passion...maybe thought they were something more than they were, maybe she ended things with him during the text message exchanges she gets in car he hits her, she dies and he panics
2. She knew something she wasn't supposed to know. Some secret he was afraid of getting out ( can't even begin to speculate what) and he lured her for the purpose of killing her.

Thoughts guys?

So while I'm still trying to put all the pieces together, I'm thinking maybe he thought he would be able to burn her whole body and so he tried. But given that his neighbors were complaining maybe he gave up trying to do the whole thing because he realized it would take longer than he planned so he gave up on trying to burn her completely? Or maybe he tried burning only one part and realized how long it would take and decided not to do the rest? I agree, it is strange to think that he burned her but the zip ties and rope were still in tact as well as her arms (assuming so since they said they were bound) at the least.
I'm thinking it's very possible that the zipties and rope were put on to help AA move her body from his backyard to Logan Canyon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member