Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a garden variety sociopath.[/QUOTE]
SABBM:

"Garden variety?" Nah. Respectfully disagree.

There are lots of sociopaths in the world.

Fortunately, the vast majority of them aren't bludgeoning people to death and then burning their bodies.

There's nothing "garden variety" about this cretin's sociopathy.

This creep gives sociopaths a bad name.

JMO.

Well, it's about as easy to fracture the temporal bone as it is to fracture a rib (and many a person has taken many a punch to their ribs without fracture - usually needs to be a sharp, focused blow or a pretty good fall). The side of the head (which is what I believe they mentioned in this case) would be more like breaking a thigh bone. Even karate experts cannot, with their hands, easily break a thigh bone and it takes a big, muscular person a really good kick to do it.

If Suspect was sitting down in a car, I doubt he could have thrown a punch like that (although if she couldn't get out of the car and he threw many punches...maybe). Much more likely he would use a blunt instrument (which is why they said blunt force trauma). Many household objects or items could be used. Merely fracturing a skull will not create brain bleeding sufficient to cause death. The fact that the coroner says that the blow was strong enough to cause death (and skull fragments were found in two places) tells me that it is very unlikely it was merely a blow from his hand. That posits boxer skills and super human strength (which he obviously would have loved to claim having, but I do not think that's what happened).

They will probably find evidence on some object taken from his house, given how ridiculously stupid he was in hiding evidence.

IIRC, his extremely-short temper had alienated others before.

I think he got mad quickly when things didn't go as he had planned, and hit her very hard, maybe fatally.

IIRC, his extremely-short temper had alienated others before.

I think he got mad quickly when things didn't go as he had planned, and hit her very hard, maybe fatally.
I agree that he had a short temper but I'm about 90% sure this was premeditated mainly because it appears to be sexually motivated and he had already been accused of rape once. I don't think he planned to risk that happening again. MOO

Last edited:
With all due respect, the SD/SB thing has been around for centuries. I may have been a little naive in college a couple of decades ago but I now realize how a couple of my friends lived in nicer places and drove nice cars that I didn't think they could afford (or their parents can afford).

Similarly, people have been experimenting with dating people from different cultures for quite a while.

You are right about that. I grew up in a very small town. Not sheltered by my parents, just by growing up in a small town. My experience happened so long ago (late 1970's), I don't even remember where I was. It was either in El Paso or San Angelo. I met these coeds and asked them how they could afford buying all their pretty clothes and how did they afford university. Because I wanted to go to university also. My parents were not supportive. These ladies told me that they had older, rich men paying for their clothes and schooling. I don't think SD/SB was coined back then.

Noting gas can purchase:

When police searched his vehicle, they smelled a strong odor of gasoline emitting from the trunk and discovered a red gasoline, court documents state.

Ajayi had purchased a similar gas can on June 25 between 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., court documents state.
During the press conference the DA said he purchased a gas can the morning of June 17. Either that news station got it wrong or there were 2 gas cans?

A law should be passed to do so.

Phone companies claim that complying takes time. Complying quickly with subpoenas means having the staff dedicated to it which companies avoid because it costs them money, and yes only law or string regulation will make them comply more quickly as a part of the cost of doing business.

Last edited:
Could have, I suppose. But I think his motive was not a quick murder for a fix. He had more plans after picking her up.

I was thinking like he shoved her in and she either didn't go all the way in or was trying to get out before or in process of it being closed. that he didn't get to his intent before he had already gravely injured her.

I'm about 15 pages behind so this question may have already been brought up but, how do the zip-ties tell us as far as when they might have been applied considering the condition of her remains? It sounds as if they were still intact; so does that mean they didn't burn for very long or were they applied after the fact? Gah, this makes me shutter...

During the press conference the DA said he purchased a gas can the morning of June 17. Either that news station got it wrong or there were 2 gas cans?
I think that article must be wrong. This sounds more accurate:

Suspect assaulted Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, then burned her body, charges say
Police say further investigation revealed that Ajayi had purchased a gas can at a nearby store at 9 a.m. on June 17, just six hours after picking up Lueck. That gas can was found in the trunk of Ajayi's car, according to police.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member