Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A REMINDER EVERYONE

REDDIT AND RANDOM UNAPPROVED FACEBOOK PAGES ARE NOT APPROVED SOURCES. STOP BRINGING OVER THEIR MADE UP SILLY CRAP.

NEXT PERSON WHO DOES THIS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY TIMED OUT OR MORE.

SORRY TO YELL. VERY FRUSTRATED.

TRICIA

MOO if someone is threatening and/or pointing a gun at another person, demanding the putting on restraints or going somewhere else, they have plans of something terrible for their victim.
Hopefully she fought, even if she paid for it by being killed by a blow to the head.

It may have been impossible for her to fight back, even if she wanted to.

This guy was much stronger, potentially had a weapon, and restrained her.

She was dead the second she entered that car, she just didn’t know it yet.

how could the phone have been powered down THAT quickly though? Did he convince her to turn it off during the last text? Why would she though, under the circumstances? Did he ask her for her phone immediately and power it down? How could that have happened so quickly - within 60 seconds of her last text and right after the Lyft driver dropped her off? I've role-played, but I can't imagine a scenario that includes turning off your phone. If the phone was off within that 60 seconds, IMO she must have been subdued IMMEDIATELY. Which is premeditated FWIW IMO.

I think he had a weapon and it was as simple as, "turn off your phone"

Or "give me your phone" and AA turned it off himself

JMO

It would be easier outside the car, but it’s definitely possible that he could have done it inside the vehicle as well.

It would take seconds, and could have been done with force, or with the threat of force (weapon).
Wouldn’t there be blood spatter evidence in the car, which wasn’t mentioned in the presser.
how could the phone have been powered down THAT quickly though? Did he convince her to turn it off during the last text? Why would she though, under the circumstances? Did he ask her for her phone immediately and power it down? How could that have happened so quickly - within 60 seconds of her last text and right after the Lyft driver dropped her off? I've role-played, but I can't imagine a scenario that includes turning off your phone. If the phone was off within that 60 seconds, IMO she must have been subdued IMMEDIATELY. Which is premeditated FWIW IMO.
its weird, idk? He convinced her to power down her phone, and be dropped off at a park. Why did she agree to this?

Wouldn’t there be blood spatter evidence in the car, which wasn’t mentioned in the presser.

its weird, idk? He convinced her to power down her phone, and be dropped off at a park. Why did she agree to this?

Someone pointing a weapon at you, can be just as effective as physical force.

Physical force, doesn’t necessarily mean blood.

It would be difficult to bind someone's hands behind their back within the confines of a vehicle.

He either bound her w/ the zip ties outside or in his house, most likely in his house.

JMO.

I wouldnt be surprised if this creep had a kill kit inside of his car. He was prepared the minute he picked her up.

Actually it's not hard to tie up someone inside of a vehicle.

I have seen several ID shows where the suspect quickly put zip ties or duct tape around the kidnapped victim's wrist, and even ankles.

She had to be paralyzed with fear, and could have complied to his demands hoping he would let her go if she did as he demanded.

Unfortunately other victims have tried to do the same trying to survive.

Imo

Someone pointing a weapon at you, can be just as effective as physical force.

Physical force, doesn’t necessarily mean blood.
I agree. I think something very bad happened pretty immediately in that car. We know they took bullets away from the search warrant - it's not a stretch to imagine he possibly had a gun, hammer, etc. to threaten her with. Poor girl. JMO

I didn't hear when or where he bought it yet. I heard Ted Williams, a crime reporter on Fox News, say that he had bought the gas in the can 'earlier'---but I do want to know when he did so.
Coincidentally, we just tracked that down. :)

Suspect assaulted Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, then burned her body, charges say
Police say further investigation revealed that Ajayi had purchased a gas can at a nearby store at 9 a.m. on June 17, just six hours after picking up Lueck. That gas can was found in the trunk of Ajayi's car, according to police.

Okay so with this new information I have two thoughts.
1. crime of passion...maybe thought they were something more than they were, maybe she ended things with him during the text message exchanges she gets in car he hits her, she dies and he panics
2. She knew something she wasn't supposed to know. Some secret he was afraid of getting out ( can't even begin to speculate what) and he lured her for the purpose of killing her.

Thoughts guys?
Her hands were tied behind her back with zip ties.

I think that door is closed (crime of passion), once and for all.

This was clearly premeditated.
Nigeria is not a country where torture, burning and murder are part of the culture. If you want to find a country where murder is "part of the culture" then please look at actual data. Do murders and torture happen in Nigeria? Yes. And there are many countries where murder is more common, per capita, than in Nigeria. Actual data: Nigeria: 9.85 murders per 100,000; United States: 5.35; Canada 1.58, Russia: 10.82. Very high rates of murder are found often in Caribbean, South American and Central American nations: for example: Brazil: 29.53, Honduras: 56.52, Venezuela: 56.33; Virgin Islands: 49.26. The global average is 7.6, while the average for Africa is 12.5 while the Americas (North and South together) average the highest: 16.3.

Among African countries, South Africa (33.97) and the Congo (19.76) have far higher rates than Nigeria. Please refrain from making generalizations about whole countries. Some are more dangerous than others, but both US and Nigeria are within the average range.

This case is not an example of immigration loopholes, it's an example of one aberrant human being. It's got nothing to do with his country, race, or anything else. He's just a garden variety sociopath.
<MODSNIP NO IMMIGRATION DISCUSSION PLEASE
Nigeria is not a country where torture, burning and murder are part of the culture. If you want to find a country where murder is "part of the culture" then please look at actual data. Do murders and torture happen in Nigeria? Yes. And there are many countries where murder is more common, per capita, than in Nigeria. Actual data: Nigeria: 9.85 murders per 100,000; United States: 5.35; Canada 1.58, Russia: 10.82. Very high rates of murder are found often in Caribbean, South American and Central American nations: for example: Brazil: 29.53, Honduras: 56.52, Venezuela: 56.33; Virgin Islands: 49.26. The global average is 7.6, while the average for Africa is 12.5 while the Americas (North and South together) average the highest: 16.3.

Among African countries, South Africa (33.97) and the Congo (19.76) have far higher rates than Nigeria. Please refrain from making generalizations about whole countries. Some are more dangerous than others, but both US and Nigeria are within the average range.

This case is not an example of immigration loopholes, it's an example of one aberrant human being. It's got nothing to do with his country, race, or anything else. He's just a garden variety sociopath.

Last edited by a moderator:

He could have shown her a gun or knife as soon as she got in the car and told her to hand over her phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8