Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was unfolding as I was leaving for an appointment. I've now watched the presser. What a man of heart of this DA is. And what a complete IDIOT this perp is, and I'm so glad for Mackenzie's sake and that of her family and friends that he is this dumb.

I think what happened in the car depends on whether or not she thought they were going to his house. If she didn't, she was taken control of straight away.

I do not believe any crime of passion scenario, or that she resisted so, darn it, he just had to BIND her with two different methods (I also don't buy that this was to make her easier to transport), or that he lost his temper, or panicked, or WHATEVER. In my book, he's a cold, calculating, sadistic hunter of women, who intended from the get go, every single act of deception and cruelty he inflicted on his victim. I wish him her suffering and fear magnified, but because the rest of us and our system are more compassionate than his kind, he'll sit back with his feet propped up on society's dime, getting 3 squares and chatting it up with his lawyer. The good news is, no lawyer can't save him.

I'm just angry, and as a mother, I want Mommy Justice for Mackenzie. It's what these predators deserve. Sorry for the rant, my heart breaks for her, her grieving family, and sweetheart friends of Mackenzie's like@yellowmoose. I wish you all comfort in knowing that this DA and this police force is not going to let this go.

"In my book, he's a cold, calculating, sadistic hunter of women, who intended from the get go, every single act of deception and cruelty he inflicted on his victim".
I agree with your above sentence jillycat.
I am surprised other major crimes have not been stated, that have now been discovered, that AA had possibly committed.
Guess, this takes quite some time.
I am hoping, that it will not be accepted, to fight a possible 'death sentence', AA may plead to admit to other murders.
MOO.

How are burner phones easily traceable?

All phones are traceable in the sense that they create a digital record of where they have been and what they have been used for (calls activity, message activity, data activity, etc.). A burner phone is special only in the sense that there is no record tying it to an owner.

Now, imagine you had said burner phone and used it to send text messages to a victim. Now imagine you had been in your house when you sent those messages so the location data leads police directly to your address. The burner phone really didn't accomplish much did it?

A burner phone used this way may might be useful to compartmentalize your life, for example to hide a wife and mistress from each other, but it won't stop someone investigating you with the resources of law enforcement. To protect yourself from that would require very dedicated use of the burner phone so as to never use it from a location that could be associated with you, as well as never use it to access an account that could be associated with you.

:confused:
Right! They don't need mind altering substances to do the things they do.
There is already a chemical imbalance in some of their brains. Imo

Yes, totally agree. There has been increasing research and evidence that the brains of psychopaths show a difference in structure and function from the normal brain. And he is much more than a psychopath.

A couple of examples:

A well designed study by the University of Wisconsin showed that psychopaths have reduced connections between the ventromedial prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain responsible for sentiments such as empathy and guilt, and the amygdala, which mediates fear and anxiety. The authors concluded the study by stating

"Those two structures in the brain, which are believed to regulate emotion and social behavior, seem to not be communicating as they should."

"The combination of structural and functional abnormalities provides compelling evidence that the dysfunction observed in this crucial social-emotional circuitry is a stable characteristic of our psychopathic offenders."

Reference: https://www.med.wisc.edu/news-and-events/2011/november/psychopaths-brains-differences-structure-function/

A study by Harvard University in Cambridge, MA concluded that psychopathy is a "brain wiring dysfunction":

“We mapped the connections between the ventral striatum and other regions known to be involved in decision-making, specifically regions of the prefrontal cortex known to regulate striatal response,” he said. “When we did that, we found that connections between the striatum and the ventral medial prefrontal cortex were much weaker in people with psychopathy.

That lack of connection is important, he said, because this portion of the prefrontal cortex is thought to be important for “mental time-travel” — envisioning the future consequences of actions. There is increasing evidence that the prefrontal cortex uses the outcome of this process to change how strongly the striatum responds to rewards. With that prefrontal modulating influence weakened, the value of the more immediate choice may become dramatically overrepresented.

Reference: https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2017/07/why-psychopathic-brains-overvalue-immediate-rewards/

So, yes, these absolutely horrendous crimes can be committed by someone who is completely sober. But I totally understand and appreciate how difficult it is to accept this.

MOO.

All phones are traceable in the sense that they create a digital record of where they have been and what they have been used for (calls activity, message activity, data activity, etc.). A burner phone is special only in the sense that there is no record tying it to an owner.

Now, imagine you had said burner phone and used it to send text messages to a victim. Now imagine you had been in your house when you sent those messages so the location data leads police directly to your address. The burner phone really didn't accomplish much did it?

Not to mention most have to be activated from a landline or a current cell phone number.

Even if its activated through a friend of a friend, work etc.....there's always a trail

ETA

Although I don't think it has any significance in this particular case, as it seems that AA was stupid enough to use his own cell phone

JMO

I just don't believe she would meet up at 3:00 am in a park with someone she'd just met online that day, especially without notifying someone first. Also, if the shaking man is to be believed, she'd already told him about AA and so must've been in contact with him previously.

agreed re the shaking man: that reaction (assuming its genuine) does make me lean toward they met in person prior. unless AJ was very active on dating apps and his reaction was bc a different female friend of his had a bad experience with AJ.

If he did plan all this he didnt do a great job at anything really.

I'm over the psychopath or sociopath talk. Just this month multiple people were caught bragging about raping somebody on video on social media....

What about just stupidity?

Although I don't think it has any significance in this particular case, as it seems that AA was stupid enough to use his own cell phone

A burner phone was a theory I was playing with before the timeline was clearer. I'm not really proposing it and shouldn't have brought it up. It is a red herring to the case at hand.

I hope to God the rope was simply because he had flimsy zip ties and not related to his evil sounding room plan.
DA said at today's presser, restraints on ML's remains were "a ziptie and rope" IIRC.

Does a ziptie (singular) restrain an adult? Easily? Effectively? How? A looooong one wrapping both wrists, plus rope? Seems clumsy, but many ppl have zipties around the house or car, for legit, practical, everyday purposes, maybe AA too.

Seems cuff below * would be easier, more reliable restraint. Did AA use one like this? If so, a sign of planning/pre-med?

I can't find the vid or the exact, verbatim quote by DA. Anybody have a link? TiA

Plastic handcuffs - Wikipedia
Plastic handcuffs (also called PlastiCuffs or FlexiCuffs, flex cuffs or Double Cuffs) are a form of physical restraint for the hands, using plastic straps. They function as handcuffs but are cheaper and easier to carry than metal handcuffs, ...

Lengthy, must read article. :)

https://ksltv.com/417582/ksl-investigates-ayoola-ajayis-changing-immigration-status/
Although much of a person’s immigration status is private information, representatives with the Salt Lake County District Attorney’s Office confirmed Ayoola Adisa Ajayi, the suspect charged in the murder of Mackenzie Lueck, is a lawful legal resident and he was at the time of his arrest.

It was not clear whether that status means Ajayi may or may not have had a green card.

In the fall of 2009, Utah State University confirmed Ajayi traveled from his home in Nigeria, Africa to Logan, Utah where he began attending classes on a student visa.

Shortly after Ajayi his arrival in October 2009, he was baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Logan Dill was a missionary who taught Ajayi while serving in the Ogden mission.

Dill said he and his missionary companion met Ajayi while walking around on Utah State’s campus, and he appeared “very interested” in the faith.

“His dad in Nigeria, before he came here, had a dream that his son would find a church while he was here in Utah. So, it was just a really cool experience. Things moved very quickly. He just soaked everything up,” Dill said. “He found some instant friends, you know. People were very warm and welcoming, and accepted him right away.”

Dill knew Ajayi as “Joy.”

[...]

“In July 2012, university police arrested Ajayi on a possession of stolen property charge – a class B misdemeanor. As a result, he was banned from university property.”

I can’t remember, did we know he was actually arrested then? Do university arrests get reported to court system or does that mean something different? Or inaccurate?
I know we knew about the incident and ban, I just didn’t realize there was an ARREST?

BBM

I'm over the psychopath or sociopath talk. Just this month multiple people were caught bragging about raping somebody on video on social media....

Over the pyschopath or sociopath talk?
There has barely been any that I have seen.
I'm assuming this guy is a narcissistic psychopath but I don't believe we have had any discussions on the topic yet. Unless I missed something. Imo

Stupidity doesn’t make you a killer, but it can make you a sloppy killer.

This guy takes the cake.

Monoamine oxidase A

These sites are full of knowledge.
Looked up Monoamine oxidase A, enclosed one article.

Monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) genotype predicts greater aggression through impulsive reactivity to negative affect.

Chester DS1, DeWall CN2, Derefinko KJ2, Estus S3, Peters JR2, Lynam DR4, Jiang Y5.
Author information

Abstract
Low functioning MAOA genotypes have been reliably linked to increased reactive aggression, yet the psychological mechanisms of this effect remain largely unknown. The low functioning MAOA genotype's established link to diminished inhibition and greater reactivity to conditions of negative affect suggest that negative urgency, the tendency to act impulsively in the context of negative affect, may fill this mediating role. Such MAOA carriers may have higher negative urgency, which may in turn predict greater aggressive responses to provocation. To test these hypotheses, 277 female and male participants were genotyped for an MAOA SNP yet to be linked to aggression (rs1465108), and then reported their negative urgency and past aggressive behavior. We replicated the effect of the low functioning MAOA genotype on heightened aggression, which was mediated by greater negative urgency. These results suggest that disrupted serotonergic systems predispose individuals towards aggressive behavior by increasing impulsive reactivity to negative affect.

A burner phone used this way may might be useful to compartmentalize your life, for example to hide a wife and mistress from each other, but it won't stop someone investigating you with the resources of law enforcement. To protect yourself from that would require very dedicated use of the burner phone so as to never use it from a location that could be associated with you, as well as never use it to access an account that could be associated with you.

Thanks! Makes perfect sense as it why it took LE five days to track down AA's name.

Ok, but that still does not answer the question as to whether she went to his home voluntarily or not. Imo
BBM:

True. None of the facts that we've learned so far answer that question.

Absent a full confession and/or evidence of an attack in his car, we may never know the answer to that question.

At the end of the day, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much, really.

At some point, ML's ability to act voluntarily was brutally and irrevocably taken away from her by the evil creep.

Whether he restrained her in the car or in the house, the outcome remains unchanged.

Sadly.

JMO.

Last edited:
I've mentioned Gavin de Becker's book THE GIFT OF FEAR on here before. Read it to understand where that gut instinct comes from. The problem is many of us dismiss it because we don't want to be "mean" or "embarrass" ourselves. One time I went to a friend's engagment party at a restaurant in Beverly Hills by myself. Parked my car a few blocks off the main street because I didn't want to pay for valet parking. I left the restaurant by myself at around 10:00 and was wearing high heels. Walking back to my car on what was now a deserted street away from the lights and traffic, I noticed a man walking behind me about half a block away. We were the only two on the street. I got an uneasy feeling, so I kicked off my heels and ran barefoot to my car, jumped in, and locked the doors. Maybe this guy saw me running and wondered what the heck was the matter with me. I don't know and I didn't care at the time. I had a hinky feeling and I took off. THAT'S the "gift of fear." Listen to it and react accordingly. My guess is that ML DID feel something was amiss; maybe her radar was off due to the funeral and the late hour.
I've read the Gift of Fear also a couple of times. The first being when I saw the author on Oprah probably 20 years ago. One part stuck out to me about NEVER getting into an elevator with someone who makes you uncomfortable. Don't worry about offending someone. You are essentially getting into a 2 ton cage with someone and you might not be able to easily get back out. A few years ago, as a 35ish year old woman, I got off a sparsely occupied Subway train in the middle of a Sunday afternoon. I had a heavy 50ish pound suitcase so I walked in the opposite direction of all the other people toward the clear glass elevator, instead of the stairs. I immediately noticed that a well built, strong looking 30ish year old man started to take the stairs, but then turned in my direction to take the elevator. I got that gut feeling. The alternative to the elevator was ONE flight of stairs, which would be nothing if I didn't have the heavy suitcase. I decided there was no way in hell I was getting on that elevator and could think of nothing but that book. As I was moving as fast as I could with a heavy suitcase up the stairs, he began to follow me up the stairs also. At that point all other passengers were near the top of the stairs noone else was around and he was trying to talk to me and asked if I had a boyfriend. I told him my husband was the head of the local police (not true at all) and was meeting me at the Subway entrance (not true either) and to get the F*&* away from me. He lumbered off and probably went on to find another target.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member