Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for asking this! Anyone have any insight and/or experience that would help explain why it might have been stated this way? BBM: “It was determined by the Medical Examiner’s office that Lueck suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull resulting in significant intracranial hemorrhaging, which would have been fatal. Preliminary determination shows the manner of death to be homicide.” TIA.

Because they were skirting that the cause of death is undetermined? So they could not say that? Have we seen the report and know the cause of death? Many times the manner of death will be homicidal violence, but the cause of death will be undetermined.

After her family reported her missing, it was reported that her text to them said she had landed and was going to take a Lyft home. Soon after, Lyft issued a statement. MOO

This is a detail I missed before. Did she tell her parents she was taking the Lyft “home?” That indicates secrecy on her part.

She was not “kidnapped” from the airport. She DID hire the Lyft and tell the driver where to take her. It was to a park to meet AA....not “home.” She was in control at that point. Up to the point that she got into the car, she was acting entirely on her own wishes. She wanted this meetup.

We will have to wait to find out why.

Tricia is interviewing another woman raped by AA and she’s posting the story tomorrow. That will be interesting it tells me he’s a serial rapist and graduated to murder.
I’m just pointing out that we don’t know yet if it is really another woman or the same one we have already heard about. BBM

Didn't AA have her SB profile on his cell phone? I thought I read that but I could be wrong.

The affidavit of probable cause said "denied having seen a photo or online profile of Mackenzie, despite investigations that the means of which he communicated with her displayed several photos of her and profile photo."

So it could be an online profile picture from twitter or instagram or a regular dating site.
It would have to be several pictures. It would not be just one picture according to probable cause. And it would have to be a way that he could communicate through as well, according to statement linked.

Has anyone seen in the media reports or our links that his employment with Comcast has been confirmed? (which I presume to be Xfinity Store by Comcast 751 West Antelope Drive Layton, UT)

I think in earlier threads we assumed the reported rape happened while at Goldman Sachs, if his timeline is correct, it was likely at this job. I’m curious what this employer has said in the media. I’ve linked his linked in and resume in quote.
Update #2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of @ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

VENMO: Yellow Flowers, courtesy of @MFH

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

BBB: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile, courtesy of @bodester413

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Starcraft II thread started by AA:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/2878488630?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Starcraft II (where email is given):https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/628236185?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Movato: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview, courtesy of @gliving

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

This is a detail I missed before. Did she tell her parents she was taking the Lyft “home?” That indicates secrecy on her part.

She was not “kidnapped” from the airport. She DID hire the Lyft and tell the driver where to take her. It was to a park to meet AA....not “home.” She was in control at that point. Up to the point that she got into the car, she was acting entirely on her own wishes. She wanted this meetup.

We will have to wait to find out why.
We have never seen the text or heard from the family what it said exactly. You're absolutely right - it may not have said "home," just that she was getting a Lyft. MOO

We also don’t know what the Lyft driver did. I don’t know how the system works. I know he was looking for a new fare instantly, but did he get one and leave the park instantly? My thought is that his presence isn’t too compatible with an attack, unless AA felt confident that he could attack so effectively that the Lyft driver wouldn’t notice, even if he looked up, and looked into AA’s car.

I wonder how close the Lyft driver parked. Wouldn’t it make sense to pull up alongside the other car?

I recently drove for Lyft for a few months in the greater Salt Lake City area. For me, the BEST, busiest time to drive was between about 11 PM to 7am. I almost always had consistant fares during those times and there is an option in the app that is automatically turned on, which lets the app add a new person to your queue while you are still driving the previous passenger. You don't even have to accept it. Its automatic. At 3 am, it's very likely that would happen if that option was not purposefully turned off because the majority of drivers are not online at that time. If that happened, as soon as he hit "drop off" for Mackenzie, the new fare would pop-up and he would need to get going.

If it was me, before dropping someone off in a park at that time, I would personally ask if she knew who she was meeting, but that's not necessary as a driver.

Once I had a younger woman ask me to drop her off at an apartment building she had obviously never been to before for a party in the middle of the night. I chose to stay and wait a few minutes to make sure she found her friends before leaving but in order to do so, I had to go offline in my driving app so i didn't get a new fare. That said, if I had already had another in the queue, I would have had to leave immediately in order to keep a good reputation (you need to keep above a 4.5* or risk being let go). Also, you can sometimes receive bonuses based on back-to-back rides so I am guessing a lot of drivers wouldn't want to log out and lose that.

I imagine the Lyft driver pulled-up next to the suspect's car. If her luggage was in the back, many drivers would try to help her with her luggage. Most people declined my offer of help though. I always wondered if it was because then they might feel more obligated to tip. If she declined, the driver would likely say bye and thank you, maybe watch to make sure she was able to start getting her stuff in the car, and the turn his attention to his phone to hit the "drop-off" button. If he had another fare in the queue, the GPS would immediately pop-up and give him an ETA. He might study it for a second to figure out where he is headed, glance up and wave goodbye, and be off.

Has anyone seen in the media reports or our links that his employment with Comcast has been confirmed? (which I presume to be Xfinity Store by Comcast 751 West Antelope Drive Layton, UT)

I think in earlier threads we assumed the reported rape happened while at Goldman Sachs, if his timeline is correct, it was likely at this job. I’m curious what this employer has said in the media. I’ve linked his linked in and resume in quote.
Lots of reports that he claimed to work there 2012-2014 but I don't think I've seen anything from Comcast confirming he was employed there. MOO

I just caught up on the threads from last night. I had forgotten that Kenzie was active on the SD/SB website the morning of the day she went missing. That in and of itself does not mean that is where she met AA. She probably like most people did a loop of all her SM accounts, checking in seeing if there were updates.

I think regardless of where she met him, whether it was Tinder, Bumble, an SD/SB website or even if she had met him in person at a bar (I don't think the latter is the case) I believe AA zeroed in on her for whatever reason and wanted her in whatever capacity. She fit his fantasy. They could have met in broad daylight at the gym, and the outcome would have been the same, he charmed her into trusting him and killed her.

I want him to but I would be willing to bet he won’t he’s a narcissist, arrogant and a sociopath he thinks he can win like OJ. He probably thinks all the female jurors will drool over him. Gag ugh.

I find it interesting in the Chris Watts interview said he was surprised his defense team wanted him to go to trial and not take a plea deal even though he told them he did it. He wanted to spare the family going through a trial.

in regards to OJ, he was also a celebrity. while his narcissism as well as race definitely played a role in his case, he's also someone who accomplished a lifestyle that most Americans of any skin color would admire or envy. imo, celebrity status evokes strong emotions from society bc we feel as though we "know" celebrities so love, hate, admiration, awe etc all are expressed in an amplified manner. so in AJs case, if its any small comfort, imo, he wouldnt have a fanbase behind him or "dream team" of lawyers that are also his buddies.

that being said, i do agree with you that there are many examples of narcissistic killers (ted bundy, chris watts) etc who do have a way of grasping the nation in a way that is sickening and i do share your concern this could be one of them and i agree, AA could very much have a distorted self confidence right now.

I have been away for a while and I'm still catching up. I was glad to see they found ML's remains. This is a horror story and AA is a monster - pure evil, IMO. My heart aches for her family and friends. I cannot even imagine their pain.

I just caught up on the threads from last night. I had forgotten that Kenzie was active on the SD/SB website the morning of the day she went missing. That in and of itself does not mean that is where she met AA. She probably like most people did a loop of all her SM accounts, checking in seeing if there were updates.

I think regardless of where she met him, whether it was Tinder, Bumble, an SD/SB website or even if she had met him in person at a bar (I don't think the latter is the case) I believe AA zeroed in on her for whatever reason and wanted her in whatever capacity. She fit his fantasy. They could have met in broad daylight at the gym, and the outcome would have been the same, he charmed her into trusting him and killed her.

Active on the SD/SB site? I never heard that—do you remember where it was reported? I’m seriously doubting that it was reported in MSM. Does anyone else remember?

I’m not demanding a link—just would like to know if other people remember hearing it from a MSM source.

I agree that it’s not necessarily relevant.

Last edited:
I haven’t caught up on this thread, but want to chime in about the texts.

My son has an iPhone, iMac, and MacBook. When he lets our daughter borrow the MacBook or iMac, he always forgets to sign out. So then she will come running out of the room telling me everything he’s texting to his friends because the text messages also show up on all the other Apple devices he’s signed into.

Did she have an iPhone? (Sorry can’t remember which type phone or if it’s been said). Because if she did, she might have had a MacBook at home since she was in college... which could have recorded all the texts as well.

Just a thought.

Excellent thought! If she had both iPhone and iMac/MacBook, she could have it set up to receive on both devices. And even if AA had deleted from her phone before burning, the messages would still be on the other device.

I use this to help monitor my preteen - she has her phone and I have a iPad logged into her AppleID and am able to view messages and photos. It's instant updating and even if she deletes from her phone, it still shows on the iPad.

Not sure if this has been posted, but the NY attorney for the family posted about this case on her FB page. It is her business page, so the link should be allowed, but I will alert just in case it is not. The most interesting part is at the end of her post.

Law Office of Janet Fashakin

I spoke too soon yesterday. I see Janet is back at it.

Which is why he let the fire die down and got up the next morning to inspect - and realized he hadn't done a thorough job. Neighbors started to get suspicious (he told one he'd be done soon).

As we know, even two burns was not enough to do the job he had hoped for.

It is a horrible thing to say, but I don’t believe his goal was to burn her body entirely. I think he merely wanted to remove some superficial evidence, like bruises or whatever else. And bury the rest.

I feel very sorry for ML.

Active on the SD/SB site? I never heard that—do you remember where it was reported?

I agree that it’s not necessarily relevant.

Early on when it was mentioned, she was an SB and we were still sleuthing her SM accounts I found her account on one of the websites showing she was active that morning of the day she went missing. It was reported, and later that day I think it was being discussed many threads ago. Her profile appears to no longer be there. I will look and see if I can find another link to MSM I do think there were some reports of it once word got out mostly because they sensualized that aspect and fixated on it. Her username on the website was Beachbaby96 in case you missed that from previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove