Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@wary @MsBetsy Here is a video if you pause it when they show her profile you can see she was active June 16th. I won't post anymore about the SD/SB thing because I don't want it to get rehashed and it's not my focus. My main point was her being active just tells me she was scrolling through all her SM as most of us do. Posting video link for those that missed this many threads ago. I don't agree with the sensationalized media account of this video or how they are approaching her and her life, but it was the only video I could find.

https://video.ksltv.com/videos/missing-girl-possible-double-life-jmxrcmzk
Thank you for finding that and reminding us! Somehow I had forgotten all about ML's Seeking Arrangement profile and her last activity on Jun 16. Now I'm wondering what else has slipped my mind. :oops: I have added this to the media thread in case we need to find it again. MOO

Yes it would violate ACP.

Ms. F is licensed to practice law in NY. She cannot currently represent a client in UT. No matter how rapidly she flaps her jaw.
Also, someone pointed out that criminal law is not even her area. Doesn't she deal with immigration and civil rights matters?
I guess she is using this case to make a point, apparently without knowledge of the evidence against him. Or maybe just ignoring the evidence against him. Imo

Also, someone pointed out that criminal law is not even her area. Doesn't she deal with immigration and civil rights matters?
I guess she is using this case to make a point, apparently without knowledge of the evidence against him. Or maybe just ignoring the evidence against him. Imo

Apparently, she deals with immigration law, family law, and divorce and attended law school in Nigeria.

Thank you for finding that and reminding us! Somehow I had forgotten all about ML's Seeking Arrangement profile and her last activity on Jun 16. Now I'm wondering what else has slipped my mind. :oops: I have added this to the media thread in case we need to find it again. MOO

Thanks for adding it! I had completely forgotten about it too, and it popped into my mind when I saw the conversation several pages back where some had said there was no evidence. Again I didn't want to rehash it but did want to remind those like myself who had forgotten all about it!

Thanks for being so amazing and staying on top of the media thread! :)

Yes, thank you, Pixie Stix, I had not seen the video, but I knew about the Seeking Arrangements profile and remember looking into it. They claim to have over 10 million members, and they appeal to college students as a means to pay their tuition and college expenses.

That was when I researched the "online only" meaning, as KL had said she had two online only connections. It involves making and sending videos and pictures instead of actually meeting in person.

So, since she had accessed the site on the same day she was texting with AA, I guess it's possible that he contacted her through the site. Maybe it was at that point that she gave him her phone contact information, if that is the first time they ever texted.

It's hard to say since LE has been careful not to reveal too much information about how they connected and what their relationship was. Imo

Yes it would violate ACP.

Ms. F is licensed to practice law in NY. She cannot currently represent a client in UT. No matter how rapidly she flaps her jaw.
BBM:

Glad to hear she's hard at work practicing.

This woman needs as much practice as she can get.

Who knows? With enough practice, she may actually become capable of effectively representing a client one day.

Hope springs, etc., etc.

JMO.

It is a horrible thing to say, but I don’t believe his goal was to burn her body entirely. I think he merely wanted to remove some superficial evidence, like bruises or whatever else. And bury the rest.

I feel very sorry for ML.
My hunch is that he desired to see her body burn. He didn't have to burn her - he could've just buried her. If not bury, he could've rolled her down a steep canyon. I think his sick fantasy was to put a woman in a fire and see her burn. Didn't really matter if she completely burned - it was the visual not the outcome that mattered, imo.

Speculation only.

jmo

BBM:

Glad to hear she's hard at work practicing.

This woman needs as much practice as she can get.

Who knows? With enough practice, she may actually be capable of effectively representing a client.

Hope springs, etc., etc.

JMO.
What she is talking about makes no sense. She is making demands on the SLC jail as a rep for the perp's family? Well, sorry, but nobody in the jail is under any obligation to report to the perp's family's representative about the clothes he is wearing in jail or anything else.

jmo

What she is talking about makes no sense. She is making demands on the SLC jail as a rep for the perp's family? Well, sorry, but nobody in the jail is under any obligation to report to the perp's family's representative about the clothes he is wearing in jail or anything else.

jmo

I'm now openly speculating that Ms. Fashakin was awarded her Juris Doctorate at the same prestigious institution of higher learning where AA earned his IT degree.

Hey! I just decided I wanna' be a lawyer, too.
Seems easy enough.
How much you reckon it's going to cost me to buy the certificate thingy for my wall?
Also, does anyone know if I can order it already framed, or will I have to purchase the frame separately?
TIA.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't realize the second comment was also her, since she refers to herself as "the writer" above!
If it's that obvious why doesn't she just say who she is? I don't know anything about how that works so I assumed it was a different person who made the second comment.
I guess she is trying to make it look like she is someone else so it looks like there is another person who agrees with her. Imo

I think she is just trying to make a point about the judicial system in Utah. The review is not even from her business page.
There is an article from ABC4 about the said reviewer that states he was in fact a victim of injustice.
Anyways, it doesn't seem very professional of her to use that review in an attempt to "defend" AA's case/situation. JMO

I think she is just trying to make a point about the judicial system in Utah. The review is not even from her business page.
There is an article from ABC4 about the said reviewer that states he was in fact a victim of injustice.
Anyways, it doesn't seem very professional of her to use that review in an attempt to "defend" AA's case/situation. JMO
I don't want to give her any more of my time. I think she is inarticulate at best, which is unfortunate - but it's how she is presenting herself.

jmo

Warning: Random and far-fetched.

IMO it’s possible that there was ritualistic component to this murder. Some of us have mentioned that there are signs that he might be involved in online scams. (Advance-fee scams, 419, fake loans, fake tech services contracts, etc.). In Nigeria, the people that perpetrate these scams are often referred to as Yahoo Boys. In the past few years, some of them have turned to traditional ‘blood money’ rituals to further their scamming success. This is being referred to as Yahoo-Plus.

AA is obviously a sick, depraved man, who might have been delusional enough to perform sacrificial rituals to increase his chance of money-making success.

Just a thought...
(OT. The scam aspect is uncomfortable to me as I have a friend who I think is being scammed by someone from Africa (not Nigeria) who contacted him out of the blue on Facebook. My friend, who has a dear heart, has given a lot of money and even does fund-raisers to collect more for "scholarships." It really makes me cringe to see how dedicated my friend is, but I really, really think it's a scam. I don't want to derail thread but just wanted to put it out there that these scams do exist, and they aren't all the "Nigerian Prince" scam.)

Back to the topic....I don't see a ritual aspect to this crime. I think the guy wanted to demean, hurt, and kill a woman - and he did.

jmo

Agreed. I do not see her registered in Utah - only NY. I would assume she has no authority as an attorney in Utah (I'm not sure how that works).
Yes, an attorney can only practice in a state that they passed the bar exam for. At least I think that's how it works. My brother is an attorney and he practices in two states. Imo

It takes time, but Utah recognizes Pro Hac Vice. This New York attorney can submit an application to Utah and if approved can represent a client in this state.

That's how I interpret it, but welcome any correction if not accurate.

Yes, thank you, Pixie Stix, I had not seen the video, but I knew about the Seeking Arrangements profile and remember looking into it. They claim to have over 10 million members, and they appeal to college students as a means to pay their tuition and college expenses.

That was when I researched the "online only" meaning, as KL had said she had two online only connections. It involves making and sending videos and pictures instead of actually meeting in person.

So, since she had accessed the site on the same day she was texting with AA, I guess it's possible that he contacted her through the site. Maybe it was at that point that she gave him her phone contact information, if that is the first time they ever texted.

It's hard to say since LE has been careful not to reveal too much information about how they connected and what their relationship was. Imo
BBM
I watched a Dr. Phil episode yesterday on Seeking Arrangements. I'm not sure when it aired originally, but obviously before this case. At the time (of the original airing) there were 900,000 members, 90,000 of which were men. The men pay monthly to be a member. Very lucrative business for the founder.

I don't want to give her any more of my time. I think she is inarticulate at best, which is unfortunate - but it's how she is presenting herself.

jmo

I just realized the said reviewer is a caucasian/white man... I think she realized she made a mistake when saying AA wouldn't get a fair trial because of his race and she is now trying to "clean her image"? It's not about race but how the whole system works?!
JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member