Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may be putting way too much thought brainstorming on what happened. Usually these horrible murders are very simple and not complicated.

It could have been as simple as she decided to heed her online friends warning about AA had been thinking long and hard and decided after being away with her family she wanted to end it with AA he could have owed her money and AA wasn’t keeping up his end of the arrangement plus maybe she wanted to spend more time with the other 2 guys she liked better and felt she was wasting her time with AA as she had a lot going on with work and school her time was limited. Perhaps she texted him the night before on her decision so this texting went on back and forth. about it and he wasn’t taking rejection very well. He convinces her he wants to meet in person and talk about it further hoping to change her mind but didn’t work he couldn’t take no for an answer. He might have told her he had the money he owed her.

All JMO

Yes, she seemed to be very firm about that. Imo
Everybody says that!! They don’t just say “hey give me your money!” Get on there and make a profile, you’ll see! ( I’m not trying to make fun of anyone, it’s just the truth)

I think the Air BNB was a rouse. It was a place where people went to have extra activities and probably pay by the hour. If cameras were visible and one in every room, then they were there to film the activities of the people there. And WITH their knowledge.

To whitewash this whole thing is ridiculous and makes no sense. It's blantly obvious what was going on.

Sorry, but the what ifs are killing me. The cops know and hopefully they will act accordingly. I'm just sorry a promising life was taken for no good reason I can think of. Hopefully others will learn from this but I'm not sure they will.
I think only one bedroom had cameras, if I remember correctly.
He must have run a legitimate air BNB, because many of his guests made comments when reviewing it.
It is not uncommon to have cameras in the main rooms.

But I don't doubt that he had set up the cameras in one of the rooms for the purpose of making films, and that's why there were women coming and going all the time.
It may have still been a legitimate BNB, and he just decided to use one of the rooms for his own purposes. Imo

Just to be clear I was not citing "California law" I was floating a possible theory on what may have pointed LE to "aggravated kidnapping" from the get go. My theory was that AA misrepresented himself or his intentions on their reason to meet, he later killed her. Would that represent aggravated kidnapping in Utah? The law in Utah on aggravated kidnapping is written somewhat broadly and is open for interpretation as anything is.

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Your earlier post had a link to a California attorney's website that seemed to discuss the California penal code regarding kidnapping:

"The zip ties and rope was discovered Jul 3, 7 days after he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping, murder, etc. The remains found in the fire pit clearly points to murder .

I think I answered my own question. I did some more searching and found this:

"Fraud” is only involved in aggravated kidnapping. It is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation (i.e. a trick) for the defendant’s own benefit. This type of conduct is common in rape and lewd acts with a minor cases, wherein defendant promises the victim to take her home, but in fact has no intention of going to the victim’s home."

What Is Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping? Defenses? :: San Pedro, California Kidnapping Lawyers Greg Hill & Associates

MYO. Perhaps AA lured ML into meeting him by representig himself in a fradulent way. When ML got in the car it was under false pretenses thereby pointing to aggravated kidnapping because she was later killed.

debbiegarcia36, Today at 2:15 PMReport
#844Like+ QuoteReply"

I don't think she was meeting him to confront him or break things off with him. Why would you pick such an unsettling and isolating time and location where you have no escape? Also, it would've been easier to just ghost him, to be perfectly honest.

I don't think she was meeting him to confront him or break things off with him. Why would you pick such an unsettling and isolating time and location where you have no escape? Also, it would've been easier to just ghost him, to be perfectly honest.
Because that was the time of her flight. She could have texted him about it before she met up with him.

There have been plenty of men in my life that I broke up with who couldn’t let go and continued wanting to talk about it hoping we could work it out.

Because that was the time of her flight. She could have texted him about it before she met up with him.

There have been plenty of men in my life that I broke up with who couldn’t let go and continued wanting to talk about it hoping we could work it out.
Did they want to discuss it at a park inconvenient from both your residences at 3 am? I'm sorry, but that just does not compute for me.

Everybody says that!! They don’t just say “hey give me your money!” Get on there and make a profile, you’ll see! ( I’m not trying to make fun of anyone, it’s just the truth)
Can you enlighten us a little as to how it comes across online? Is it more subtle? Do the SDs outline their "assets" in their profiles? Thx.

Did they want to discuss it at a park inconvenient from both your residences at 3 am? I'm sorry, but that just does not compute for me.
Unless she wasn’t planning on going to his house or maybe she did to talk about the relationship. Does it matter. I really don’t think she wanted to go there at all but somehow he lured her. If she planned on seeing him for some modeling she would have taken an earlier flight. I live in CA

We all are entitled to our opinions and I think it was completely premeditated or she had ended it and he owed her some cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members