Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking some sort of assault or trickery happened in the car. If they took off from the park and headed back to his place, arriving 7 minutes later, wouldn't she have said something in the car, like, "what are we doing here?" "where are we going?" "what's this place?" "I thought we weren't going to your house?" HE wanted her to take a Lyft to the park so his home address would be off the grid, but I'm pretty sure SHE wouldn't have agreed to meeting at the park if she knew their final destination was his home. It wouldn't have made any more sense to her than it does to us to meet at the park when your home is 7 minutes away and CLOSER to the airport.

Can’t he make an excuse to not use Venmo, if he wants to?

Someone paid him in cash, and he’d rather pass it on, rather than depositing in the middle of the night?

Something went haywire with his Venmo account. He’s jumped through all the reset password hoops, but it still isn’t working.
Why would he use Venmo if he wasn’t really planning on paying her in the first place because it could have been a lot and he didn’t have it or wasn’t going to pay her. He could have said something wasn’t working on Venmo app it was messed up so just meet him at the park and he would give her the cash in order to lure her there.

I was just curious and looked up the meaning of the name MacKenzie.

What does Mackenzie mean?
Originally a Scottish last name. In Gaelic, it means "comely." It can also mean "child of the wise leader" and "born of fire." It's used as both a boys' and a girls' name but is more popular for girls.

Too much fire with AA. I think it was premeditated. I think he chose her and lured her.

I don't think she had an internet -only stipulation.
Apparently everything is agreed upon in advance, and I'm sure that includes going on dates and seeing each other in person. Online-only was just one thing she was involved with. She named about two other dating sites. Imo

Ok. Sorry, I was mistaken, I just remembered something about Internet-only or online -only. Here's one article, from the Daily Fail...oops, I mean Daily Mail:

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

And an excerpt from the article:

<snipped by me >"In another message Lueck revealed she has two sugar daddies and which sites she uses to obtain them.

'I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol.'

Aside from her personal Instagram, Lueck also operates an alias account under the name @NovaBaby96, with a profile photo that shows a woman in panties that read 'Daddy' on the back. "<snipped by me >

One thing that might make this even more plausible is the fact that ML also used Tinder as a way to search for a SD. So he might have been on Tinder just looking for women, found her, and then played along with the SD idea. (Did this guy ever tell the truth about anything about himself?)
Yes, she said she had experience with Seeking Arrangements, Online -Only and Tinder specifically in regard to SD'S and said she currently had two... so it's possible he could have posed as a SD. I'm not sure she would have been interested if he had not.
We know she was casually dating, but were those the SD's or other men? I'm sure she could have met men for casual dating without the dating sites.
He doesn't seem like the type she would meet in her own circle of friends. Imo

Ok. Sorry, I was mistaken, I just remembered something about Internet-only or online -only. Here's one article, from the Daily Fail...oops, I mean Daily Mail:

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

And an excerpt from the article:

<snipped by me >"In another message Lueck revealed she has two sugar daddies and which sites she uses to obtain them.

'I have some experience on seeking arrangements, online only, tinder, and currently have two lol.'

Aside from her personal Instagram, Lueck also operates an alias account under the name @NovaBaby96, with a profile photo that shows a woman in panties that read 'Daddy' on the back. "<snipped by me >
Yes, that's the one I was referring to in earlier posts.

This tragedy also brought a crash course on the SB/SD lifestyle and community.
Earlier, we also had a verified expert on the subject -- which helped bridge any gap straight to University 2019 and beyond! And I admit, I'm still learning....

While I believe some participants "join the lifestyle," and use the tools of the trade including arrangement sites, dating apps, etc. specifically for financial again, I believe just as many join to experiment, or seek an adventure with what some consider the "forbidden."

From what has been provided about ML, I believe any resultant financial allowance or gain from the SB/SD lifestyle was most likely secondary to her. In other words, I don't think she was ever worried about eviction, or her phone shut off.

ML was privileged to attend UOU -- an out-of-state university, since her freshman year. She also joined a sorority as her college experience, owned a car, and was currently living off campus as an extended year(s) undergraduate. Each considered add-on's.

I don't sense this was a woman under financial pressure. IMO, her choices also tell that ML enjoyed the benefits and privileges of a student with primary support of her loving parents and family.

ML was the target of a predator. I think she met AA in the park at 3 AM because she wanted to, and only because she felt safe doing so. I have no doubt AA's intentions were always bad.

MOO

Thanks! I agree with what you've posted. I'm not dead-set on it, I'm willing to change my mind as more information becomes public.

Also, I honestly wonder if he didn't plan to keep her around longer in his house if possible (if he had a place in his home to restrain her and keep her hidden and under his control) but something happened and he killed her, allegedly, before that could happen.

Yes, I have those thoughts as well. I also am not dead set on anything...

Jmo.

I came up with "something else" as a motivation for ML to meet AA in that park.

He had his house set up with all those cameras, 3 in the bedroom. His roommates say he would get ballistic if people moved a chair the wrong way - he was very particular about his interior design.

I think he was streaming things to the internet and that she needed a place to do her webcam thing. It's hard to do in a room with your sorority sisters (although during the day, when everyone's at school is possible - and it's not just the nature of the video, it's also that background noise, etc., is an issue in these SD/SB encounters).

AA used his cameras to lure her to his home. She didn't want anyone who might know her digital whereabouts to know that she was going to a stranger house in the middle of the night OR he told her that he had to be on the down low, due to the nature of his own online presence). At any rate, they may have agreed that it was best if it not be obvious she was at his house all night.

Perfect situation for him to enact his fantasy crime, which he had been planning for a long time. He couldn't lure those Mormon girls from his stake (he was visiting two, I think) and MK would have found him creepy if he hadn't been offering her this "generous" service and use of his house for this purpose.

Clearly, an invention around the facts on my part. MOO. While she had not allowed her parents access to her phone (which caused a delay in finding her texts), it's possible that her phone was trackable from her computer and she didn't want anyone to know where she was headed - not even a roommate.

At any rate, I think there was a lure that specifically benefitted MK, that she didn't want her whereabouts determined. She may have turned off her own phone (and she may have done that on other occasions, when she was out and about and not wanting to be found by her friends). It would be hard to know whether or not this is true, obviously.

Great sleuthing!!

Does anyone have a screenshot of his AirBnB profile pic? That's just so duplicitous.

And a few threads back, there was a lively discovery about possible bank fraud. I'm still very curious how this guy made a living. Was he employed at all recently?

I too keep pondering why she agreed to meet him at the park and whether she knew they were going to his house. Surely she didn't think they were just going to sit in his car? She had to assume that meeting a man in his car meant they were going someplace. LE must have clues and have been able to RO a series of possibilities.

The reason I'm so interested is that I think young women need to learn of those kinds of ruses/details, as the world of dating is so much different than it was, even 10 years ago.

This tragedy also brought a crash course on the SB/SD lifestyle and community.
Earlier, we also had a verified expert on the subject -- which helped bridge any gap straight to University 2019 and beyond! And I admit, I'm still learning....

While I believe some participants "join the lifestyle," and use the tools of the trade including arrangement sites, dating apps, etc. specifically for financial again, I believe just as many join to experiment, or seek an adventure with what some consider the "forbidden."

From what has been provided about ML, I believe any resultant financial allowance or gain from the SB/SD lifestyle was most likely secondary to her. In other words, I don't think she was ever worried about eviction, or her phone shut off.

ML was privileged to attend UOU -- an out-of-state university, since her freshman year. She also joined a sorority as her college experience, owned a car, and was currently living off campus as an extended year(s) undergraduate. Each considered add-on's.

I don't sense this was a woman under financial pressure. IMO, her choices also tell that ML enjoyed the benefits and privileges of a student with primary support of her loving parents and family.

ML was the target of a predator. I think she met AA in the park at 3 AM because she wanted to, and only because she felt safe doing so. I have no doubt AA's intentions were always bad.

MOO
Yes, this. Knowing the family and how she grew up, the notion of a ML desperate for money and trying to finance her trips to CA and willing to meet at the park at 3 AM to collect money from someone because she NEEDED it just does not compute. Going to school out of state is expensive. I don't know if she got the Western University Exchange deal between CA and UT that allows out-of-state students to pay 150% of in-state tuition, but she also belonged to a sorority, which is another expense. If her parents weren't financing some of that, I doubt she would've joined a sorority.

I really like 2 and 3 on your list. Especially 3. But 2 works very well too. He would have chosen Hatch Park because he used to live next to it. She wouldn't really have a frame of reference - it's not that far from his current house. Also could be communicated quickly in text. Their joint destination was always his house, for whatever reason

More good ones! Especially 4.

What a loser he is, though, to think that turning off her phone was enough to keep his phone from being tracked throughout his entire sinister plot. I wonder if he's one of those people who think that airport mode alone will keep a phone from "pinging" and that "pinging" is the only thing to worry about. He should have read way more true crime, like the rest of us.

I am now convinced that meeting in the park was entirely his idea, but I find it hard to believe he overpowered and took her phone at that point. I like the various theories that he gained access to her phone secretly while she loaded her luggage or under a pretext. "My girlfriend is very tech savvy, I don't want any evidence that you were at my house." I dunno, that part is still hard to explain.
I highly doubt he loaded her luggage. He’s far from a gentleman.

And a few threads back, there was a lively discovery about possible bank fraud. I'm still very curious how this guy made a living. Was he employed at all recently?
I'm pretty sure his employment history indicated that he was employed at DELL until July 2019, which means they let him go at the time of his arrest, just as Chris Watts was fired from his job the day he was arrested.

Yes, this. Knowing the family and how she grew up, the notion of a ML desperate for money and trying to finance her trips to CA and willing to meet at the park at 3 AM to collect money from someone because she NEEDED it just does not compute. Going to school out of state is expensive. I don't know if she got the Western University Exchange deal between CA and UT that allows out-of-state students to pay 150% of in-state tuition, but she also belonged to a sorority, which is another expense. If her parents weren't financing some of that, I doubt she would've joined a sorority.

Good information.

Then if not for the money, for the “lifestyle”...?

Good information.

Then if not for the money, for the “lifestyle”...?
That's what I'm thinking. As Seattle1 mentioned above, she did it for the excitement, the adventure, the thrills, maybe a few days getting spoiled at a spa, not for her support and day-to-day expenses. She had a part-time job. MOO

I have a new thought after reading recent posts here:

We know that neighbors have reported women constantly coming and going from AA's home. Would Occam's Razor tell us the reason these women were frequenting his home is the same reason that ML met AA in person for?

Also, everyone seems to be trying to figure out where AA gets his cash flow (other than from AirBNB rentals). I am now thinking he is getting the money from these women. He may be getting paid by the women for whatever they are frequenting his home for. <modsnip - discussing unconfirmed report that had been removed>

I also wonder if these women came and went to his home in their cars, or if he routinely 'picked them up' off location. For whatever reason to limit suspicion by neighbors.

There have been posts about the meetup in the park being possibly so ML can get money from AA. Perhaps it is the other way around and she owed him money?

For what I won't go any further to hypothesize, just an idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a really good theory. He may have offered her a lot of extra money, more than she was used to, to film at his own house. Imo
The best attorney on the planet won't do AA any good. I think the best plea deal he'll get is the DP taken off the table.

JMO
All they need is one lone juror possibly a plant in order to hang a jury of course they would retry the case. I believe verdicts should be based on the majority not all 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren