Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'm thinking. As Seattle1 mentioned above, she did it for the excitement, the adventure, the thrills, maybe a few days getting spoiled at a spa, not for her support and day-to-day expenses. She had a part-time job. MOO

But, didn’t her profile say that she wanted ‘a real connection,’ in other words, an allowance from her prospective SF. That sounds like money to me.

IMO this is possible. That might be how he made money.

16 years ago I lived in a duplex. The main floor wasn’t shared but stairs to the downstairs was shared. In the basement there were doors on each side of the bottom of the stairs (both with locks).

When I moved in, my neighbors were a couple with 2 kids. Seemed nice enough. Until the husband invited me down to look at their side of the basement. He opened the door and proceeded to show me a bed with cameras around it. Then asked if I wanted to make money. I was horrified. That is how that couple made all their money. His wife got in front of the camera and did whatever whoever was paying her told her to. She told me if I did it sometimes you could get paid $200 for chewing on a piece of gum.

They seriously creeped me out and wouldn’t leave me alone for 2 weeks so I told the landlord, he saw the room and kicked them out.

I’ve wondered if this scenario was possible with ML as she wanted “online only” SD’s. She had roommates so it’s entirely possible she met AA and that was the place she might have gotten on cam for whoever wanted to pay her. If girls were coming and going all the time it could’ve been an arrangement like my old neighbors. They had girls going in the basement for that very reason.

The only problem with this theory is why get picked up at the park? I can’t find one explanation that makes sense. Maybe he told her he had a new location...

IMO always

ETA: the biggest reason I think this is a possible scenario is the CAMERAS WERE NOT HIDDEN. If he wanted to secretly film, he would have hidden them.
It would certainly explain how he made money, as well as the models or actor's involved incentive to make money. It would also explain all the women coming and going.
I wonder how easy this would have been while running an air BNB? Wouldn't the guests have noticed something? I guess he could have scheduled sessions when there weren't any guests.
Either way, I do think there is a strong possibility that this is what he was doing to make money. It would be beneficial to both him and the women who were participating. Imo

That's what I'm thinking. As Seattle1 mentioned above, she did it for the excitement, the adventure, the thrills, maybe a few days getting spoiled at a spa, not for her support and day-to-day expenses. She had a part-time job. MOO
I'm not sure how adventurous or exciting it would be but I'm sure all those adventures would have paid very well. I can't imagine anyone just doing it for the thrill. Imo

Does anyone have a screenshot of his AirBnB profile pic? That's just so duplicitous.

And a few threads back, there was a lively discovery about possible bank fraud. I'm still very curious how this guy made a living. Was he employed at all recently?

I too keep pondering why she agreed to meet him at the park and whether she knew they were going to his house. Surely she didn't think they were just going to sit in his car? She had to assume that meeting a man in his car meant they were going someplace. LE must have clues and have been able to RO a series of possibilities.

The reason I'm so interested is that I think young women need to learn of those kinds of ruses/details, as the world of dating is so much different than it was, even 10 years ago.

Both Goldman Sachs and Dell confirmed his employment -- Dell up until July 2019.

See Links in media thread.

I'm pretty sure his employment history indicated that he was employed at DELL until July 2019, which means they let him go at the time of his arrest, just as Chris Watts was fired from his job the day he was arrested.
I have to wonder if she perhaps had recently done a lot more google searches on AA or someone she knows did and discovered his lies and fraud just like us sleuthers and she had confronted him about it earlier in a text and demanded answers. Perhaps she threatened to tell someone what she found out about him which angered him.

I'm not sure how adventurous or exciting it would be but I'm sure all those adventures would have paid very well. I can't imagine anyone just doing it for the thrill. Imo
Don't misunderstand. Allowance typical, but not driving force for her to join SB/SD lifestyle as her primary means to pay her rent, tuition, etc.

ETA: In the context of my lengthy post above specific to ML.
Recognize some use lifestyle for every day survival where allowance is primary goal.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if she perhaps had recently done a lot more google searches on AA or someone she knows did and discovered his lies and fraud just like us sleuthers and she had confronted him about it earlier in a text and demanded answers. Perhaps she threatened to tell someone what she found out about him which angered him.
I don't think she ever had a chance to get that far, sadly. The fact that she met him at 3:00 am in an isolated area shows that she trusted him. Imo

Yes, this. "Kidnapping" definitions and laws vary state to state. People have been citing laws from CA and elsewhere.
Just to be clear I was not citing "California law" I was floating a possible theory on what may have pointed LE to "aggravated kidnapping" from the get go. My theory was that AA misrepresented himself or his intentions on their reason to meet, he later killed her. Would that represent aggravated kidnapping in Utah? The law in Utah on aggravated kidnapping is written somewhat broadly and is open for interpretation as anything is.

Don't misunderstand. Allowance typical, but not driving force for her to join SB/SD lifestyle as her primary means to pay her rent, tuition, etc.
Delete. Not important.

Last edited:
Just to be clear I was not citing "California law" I was floating a possible theory on what may have pointed LE to "aggravated kidnapping" from the get go. My theory was that AA misrepresented himself or his intentions on their reason to meet, he later killed her. Would that represent aggravated kidnapping in Utah? The law in Utah on aggravated kidnapping is written somewhat broadly and is open for interpretation as anything is.

My impression of Utah law is that kidnapping leading to her death would be aggravated kidnapping.

The only theory I can come up with is AA owed her for her “time” she spent online with him. She just got back from her grandmothers funeral and had a lot going on once she got back. She may have needed the money right away and the only way he’d pay her is if she met him in person. So maybe that’s why she met him at an ungodly hour. I don’t think she would have met him unless she absolutely needed to. My opinion of course.

It would certainly explain how he made money, as well as the models or actor's involved incentive to make money. It would also explain all the women coming and going.
I wonder how easy this would have been while running an air BNB? Wouldn't the guests have noticed something? I guess he could have scheduled sessions when there weren't any guests.
Either way, I do think there is a strong possibility that this is what he was doing to make money. It would be beneficial to both him and the women who were participating. Imo
I think the Air BNB was a rouse. It was a place where people went to have extra activities and probably pay by the hour. If cameras were visible and one in every room, then they were there to film the activities of the people there. And WITH their knowledge.

To whitewash this whole thing is ridiculous and makes no sense. It's blantly obvious what was going on.

Sorry, but the what ifs are killing me. The cops know and hopefully they will act accordingly. I'm just sorry a promising life was taken for no good reason I can think of. Hopefully others will learn from this but I'm not sure they will.

I believe you were referencing "fraud"which is not in the Utah citation.

Kidnapping is unlawful detention and restraint against your will; and aggravating factors include but not limited to: threatening use of a weapon, sexual assault, hold for ransom, inflict bodily harm, terrorize victim......

Investigators believed ML was not missing voluntarily, and just delaying her discovery is aggravating factor.

MOO

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S302.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members