Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a profile on the site, and you say if you’re a Sugar Baby or Sugar Daddy (or Sugar Momma) and whether you are looking for a Sugar Momma or Sugar Daddy. You usually post at least a few pics of yourself, give a description of yourself in your own words. Also give a description of what level of support of “gifts” you want to receive. No one I’ve ever seen has said “I want your money” straight out. They might say “ I love to travel and have a flexible schedule”. Or “I’m in college and so I dont have a lot of extra income”. Or “I like to be spoiled by my man”..,
If a man (or woman) likes what the see, then they message you like any other dating website.
DBM - answered - thanks

They also pay to join. Normal successful men have no trouble finding dates without the need to pay an online membership fee.

JMO
Normal, successful men use dating apps. I think this is just another dating app for the men who like younger women, who like a dominant role in the relationship, who want no strings attached, who perhaps are married, and for a myriad of other reasons. MOO

https://ksltv.com/416891/airbnb-ren...ng-at-home-searched-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/?
A woman who said she stayed in the basement of a home searched in connection with the Mackenzie Lueck case has spoken about her experience.

Jillian Arce, rented the basement at the Fairpark-area house through Airbnb last year. She said there wasn’t anything wrong with the house, but her interactions with the homeowner made her uncomfortable.

[...]

Neighbors said the owner of the house near 550 North and 1000 West lived on the top floor and then rented out the basement on Airbnb.

I recall reading about this renter - but never saw her interview. It's very creepy that he stalked her on FB. I am sure LE has many more stories. AA had plans and I am sure other victims, IMO.

They also pay to join. Normal successful men have no trouble finding dates without the need to pay an online membership fee.

JMO
I would say that’s often correct, but some men want to have a pretty lady to take on business trips, and spoil them so they feel like a “big man”, It boosts their ego , while not having to marry them. Some actually are very successful but don’t want a permanent connection that is difficult and expensive to get out of. They will never need a divorce, they can just I’m done!

JMO

But...it's a fetish. Many people have them. It doesn't make them "abnormal." People who adhere tightly to the vanilla world (the one I was brought up in) don't have a monopoly on the word "normal." Or it's a sexual preference.

Men pay for lots of things, including attention from waitresses at their favorite restaurant (and so do women). *advertiser censored* is one of the biggest drivers of income on the internet (and it's mostly men who pay for it). SD is kind of like an interactive game combined with *advertiser censored*-like aspects (both of which charge a fee). I'd say that doing one or the other is pretty normal (and I've spent hours and days and years observing in-game behavior, which can be very very raunchy and similar to SD/SB chat). I've also interviewed many professional people who have families who are into raunchy game chat...or webcam girls.

Lots of successful men pay for titillation and some new thrilling experience with women.

One thing that might make this even more plausible is the fact that ML also used Tinder as a way to search for a SD. So he might have been on Tinder just looking for women, found her, and then played along with the SD idea. (Did this guy ever tell the truth about anything about himself?)

a general theme i keep coming back to, especially as LE comments on how this case is very much still an open investigation, theres a critical digital footprint etc, is that its very likely we may learn AA and KL "met" or connected multiple ways but the origin isn't that critical.

for example, maybe they met on tinder but then learned they had mutual friends (re if shaking man is to be believed) and from there connected on instagram where he was like "omg i love your photos, you seem so interesting" and from there a flirty (digital and/or in-person) relationship evolved.

or another example is maybe KL approached talking to AA with an sd/sb relationship in mind - either via a sd/sb site or a generic dating site like tinder - and since AA isnt your standard SD maybe he diverted the convo with "i can take amazing photos of you that are model quality with my great camera equipment" and that was how she was viewing her compensation for spending time with him.

obviously multiple combos of examples could be made.

it really isnt uncommon to connect with someone on multiple social media apps once you have a rapport and even if you have their phone number. if social media did play a big role in their relationship (which seems likely imo), i think this may be related to how fast relationships can accelerate when technology is involved because they quickly create a confusing web of information regarding people/photos/networks/personal info, some of which is true and some which is not true.

The neighbors have also gone on record saying that AA lived on the property. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe he was renting out two rooms. One upstairs and one in the basement. There also would have been a master bedroom on the upstairs level.

In this video interview with Inside Edition, TC the house-cleaner gives some details about the cameras. The comment that stood out to me, though, was the fact that he specifically asked her to bring her 12 year old daughter with her to clean. Creepy.

Alleged Mackenzie Lueck Killer Was Like Ted Bundy, Says Former House Cleaner

I have a new thought after reading recent posts here:

Also, everyone seems to be trying to figure out where AA gets his cash flow (other than from AirBNB rentals). I am now thinking he is getting the money from these women. He may be getting paid by the women for whatever they are frequenting his home for. There was an earlier unconfirmed report on this site of a friend of ML's making a Venmo payment to AA in the past. Again, unverified.

I also wonder if these women came and went to his home in their cars, or if he routinely 'picked them up' off location. For whatever reason to limit suspicion by neighbors.

There have been posts about the meetup in the park being possibly so ML can get money from AA. Perhaps it is the other way around and she owed him money?

For what I won't go any further to hypothesize, just an idea!

BINGO! I really think you got one step closer to a really viable theory. I am guessing the detectives and now the DA"s office are very much wondering about the same trail (especially with the apparently 2 rape victims, and the 1 BnB renter who detailed his obtrusiveness). The roommates who say the women came for up to 3 days...but often less than that.

His vanity, his focus on his "modeling." All explained by women who are desiring a certain kind of service or custom from AA. And it wasn't drugs.

I think we may be putting way too much thought brainstorming on what happened. Usually these horrible murders are very simple and not complicated.

It could have been as simple as she decided to heed her online friends warning about AA had been thinking long and hard and decided after being away with her family she wanted to end it with AA he could have owed her money and AA wasn’t keeping up his end of the arrangement plus maybe she wanted to spend more time with the other 2 guys she liked better and felt she was wasting her time with AA as she had a lot going on with work and school her time was limited. Perhaps she texted him the night before on her decision so this texting went on back and forth. about it and he wasn’t taking rejection very well. He convinces her he wants to meet in person and talk about it further hoping to change her mind but didn’t work he couldn’t take no for an answer. He might have told her he had the money he owed her.

All JMO

How is this theory more simple than any other? It has more non-verified hypotheses in it than most, IMO. You have no evidence that she had any kind of relationship with AA except texting from 6 pm the day before she died and him having her Tinder photos and other downloaded pictures on his phone.

You don't know that she had a boyfriend, much less 2. She may or may not have had 2 SD's (and the whole point of them is to limit the time you spend in return for an allowance - and to enjoy the limited time you spend with them).

Too many maybe's. What you just wrote out is far from simple.

How is this theory more simple than any other? It has more non-verified hypotheses in it than most, IMO. You have no evidence that she had any kind of relationship with AA except texting from 6 pm the day before she died and him having her Tinder photos and other downloaded pictures on his phone.

You don't know that she had a boyfriend, much less 2. She may or may not have had 2 SD's (and the whole point of them is to limit the time you spend in return for an allowance - and to enjoy the limited time you spend with them).

Too many maybe's. What you just wrote out is far from simple.
I never said BF’s and she did say she was seeing three men in her own words on SM. I never said he was a boyfriend but cutting off ending whatever connection they had even as a friend. It’s just a theory like all the others here and none of them are perfect theories but that theory is just as possible as all the others. Kidnapping I’m assuming he did something against her will and that’s all in the text LE has

Are you kidding me? Unless some savvy high profile defense attorney investigates the Utah police force on the case and finds out there’s a racist cop who was on the search and possibly planted evidence because he dislikes blacks to create doubt with the jurors.

Look at that female attorney of the family in NY from Nigeria already flapping her gums saying he was arrested because of his color or something along those lines.
I think the LE in this case have acted very professionally, especially in the collection of evidence. The cell phone evidence is what led them to AA and it had absolutely nothing to do with his race.

JMO

I think the LE in this case have acted very professionally, especially in the collection of evidence. The cell phone evidence is what led them to AA and it had absolutely nothing to do with his race.

JMO
I agree with you 100% but sadly that’s what defense attorneys do especially in a case like this where there is so much good evidence.

BINGO! I really think you got one step closer to a really viable theory. I am guessing the detectives and now the DA"s office are very much wondering about the same trail (especially with the apparently 2 rape victims, and the 1 BnB renter who detailed his obtrusiveness). The roommates who say the women came for up to 3 days...but often less than that.

His vanity, his focus on his "modeling." All explained by women who are desiring a certain kind of service or custom from AA. And it wasn't drugs.

BBM - agreed! IMO - his financial situation is extremely shady <modsnip>. I am sure LE is following all trails. It's a complicated puzzle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said BF’s and she did say she was seeing three men in her own words on SM. I never said he was a boyfriend but cutting off ending whatever connection they had even as a friend. It’s just a theory like all the others here and none of them are perfect theories but that theory is just as possible as all the others. Kidnapping I’m assuming he did something against her will and that’s all in the text LE has

Do other people remember that ‘she was seeing three men’ on MSM? (Or on her social media?) I remember her saying she had two (presumably two sugar daddy’s, but some posters thought it could have been two accounts on SD/SB sites.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member