Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, indeed. Under some laws (pretty sure Utah is strict) possessing child *advertiser censored* is automatically the same thing as engaging in the buying and selling/exchange of it, and if purchase can be proved, then production can be added. Because the person buying illicit images of children is helping to produce them (the director and camera man did it for money, and producers organize money).

So, these are super major charges anywhere in the U.S.

Since I have been puzzled since day 1 about his income streams, I believe he is in or attemptig to be in the production side of something. Hence, the cameras. But roommates' remarks indicate (to me) that this may include adult *advertiser censored*/amateur *advertiser censored* production (and possibly he's selling it as well).
True. On a side note, what puzzles me is how did AA get loan approval on his home without a verified reputable source of income. Im sure LE is looking at his loan application documents.

This citation is incorrect. Looks like Justia and is out of date by about 13 years. 2006 Utah Code - 76-5a-3 — Sexual exploitation of a minor -- Offenses.

*****WARNING - GRAPHIC LANGUAGE*****
From the Probable Cause Statement - § 76-5b-201(1)a, Effective 5/14/2019 :

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5b/76-5b-S201.html

MOO as my public service announcement—I wish I had never opened this file. I am a fast page-at-a-glance reader and it was late and I saw page 6 before I realized I was there. I never handle hearing about cruelty very well but this...I had no idea. I wouldn’t read even page 1 in case you accidentally see any of the rest of the words. Bless the brave people who work to find and stop the people who do such things to kids—. HOW do people do such things? I wouldn’t read it and hope I can one day forget it—not forgetting the victims but the details from just that one page. MOO.

Like I said on earlier on, I had a feeling that MacKenzie was just the tip of the iceberg. From following other cases, this type of crime doesn't happen out of nowhere. There's a progression.

I still think MacKenzie's murder was his first. The sexual abuse, child *advertiser censored*, kidnapping etc. tells me that there is more out there that we have yet to hear. He's been all over the map. His victim is not exclusive to one type.

I think we're going to hear that his victims where terrified of him which is why they didn't report the crimes to LE. I also think that he managed to manipulate them into coming to his home and the fear of appearing to have put themselves into harm's way is keeping others from reporting. BTW, I get it.

He was a serial killer in the making. Thankfully he is off the streets.

MOO

Well if memory serves I recall reading that a few of the images showcased a young girl and boy engaging in acts as well as the others involving a young girl and an adult man. So there appears to have been a young boy in at least a few of the pictures if I read the original charging explanation correctly.

Please don't, wouldn't like the FBI knocking my door. What will the neighbors think?!

I think we all knew there was something more, but I wasn't expecting CP :mad:
I'm glad that the woman assaulted in 2018 is finally getting justice. I hope it helps her even a tiny bit to know that AA is locked up.
Also, I regret reading the probable cause statement. How vile.
I made the mistake once of looking at the FBI's ECAP page. I can't even wrap my head around how sick and demented one has to be to do such to a child. Just those still images are burned into my mind with no graphic content. LE has those sick videos and images with them forever...

Last edited:
I can show them all if you want. I just didn't want to as it is disturbing and may upset some people. I can definitely show it all though if you/others wish. I will just place a trigger warning first.

Do not post images of child abuse or child *advertiser censored* on Websleuths.

Please don't, wouldn't like the FBI knocking my door. What will the neighbors think?!
To be clear (since I wasn't very specific): By "images" I meant images of the court release of the paperwork of charges. Dear God I am glad someone brought that up as that is a nightmare that some thought I meant the actual CP images.

Thanks Mspionage. It was unclear through the discussion so I posted the above just in case.

I am very glad you/others brought this up because I didn't even consider that may have come off that way so thank you very much for posting that. I would rather bathe my junk in battery acid than look at that. In old cases when I was active in my field and had to look at such things it effected me massively, still does actually even after all these years, so I would never put that on another. It changes a person and makes them extremely cynical of the world so I highly recommend that net sleuths always do their best to steer clear of any actual image related content (not referring to CP of course as that is obvious) from places such as LiveLeak and so on. A person can be the most mentally strong individual in the game and it still effects them massively. So, yeah, I am glad this is coming up in the off chance that some new investigator types were curious about seeing such things while thinking it would help them with a clue/issue: Steer clear of them, let the active police/federal/military intel professionals handle that part as the depravity and behavior of some people in this world is massive and should not be seen by the majority.

Sidenote: The stated above is the very reason why the true issues revolving around the Epstein issue have not been made public and likely never will be outside of public record if a person tracks it down.

You know what is really heartbreaking? That if any of those crimes had been reported and he had been arrested for any of them, perhaps ML would still be alive today. I would hope that she did some searching of her potential SDs or dates. I know I would. But nothing would have shown up.

That is why we must enable victims to report without fear, shame, repercussions. Our voices matter. For ourselves and for others.
Yes report all crimes
Sad to hear about these other stories.

Assuming you're referring to the new charges... I've been wondering this too, but every article I've read so far just says they met on a dating app. I wonder if it was Bumble. MOO

Utah woman says she had uncomfortable date with murder suspect

Did anyone check POF?

Update #2

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com
AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

YouTube: Ayoola Ajayi, courtesy of @SeattleStew

MEETUP: Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup, courtesy of @ZZbball22

Pinterest: Ajayi Ayoola (peagion), courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/
Resume from LinkedIn: my-resume

VENMO: Yellow Flowers, courtesy of @MFH

Forge Identity: | ICANN WHOIS, courtesy of @ZoriahNZ

Geeks Online LLC: Entity Details: GEEKS ONLINE LLC - Utah Business Search - Utah.gov, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

BBB: Geeks Online, LLC | Better Business Bureau® Profile, courtesy of @bodester413

Coursehero: https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/, courtesy of @CatsMeoww

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

Model Mayhem: pigion, courtesy of @24Brix

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

MYSPACE: Ayoola ajayi Adisa (humble88) on Myspace, courtesy of @diggndeeperstill

Gaming: Team Nightmares - Liquipedia - The StarCraft II Encyclopedia, courtesy of @kiaatcher

Starcraft II thread started by AA:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/2878488630?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Starcraft II (where email is given):https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/628236185?page=1, courtesy of @Kadoober

Movato: https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...KfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0#popphotoview, courtesy of @gliving

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

Defunct domain names registered in 2014: Webmaster: Ayoola Ajayi in Logan, UT, courtesy of @Kadoober

Quick Dry Work Authorization:https://blackwaterbilling.com/webpages/upload/wo_file_04-12-2019_0242pm.pdf, courtesy of @Gardener1850

I am wondering where he was when Elizabeth Salgado went missing in Provo. SLC is only 1 hour from Provo.

For reference:

Missing persons case now a homicide investigation for student last seen in 2015
May 24, 2018

“As Dateline has previously reported in our 'Missing in America' series, Elizabeth, then 26, was last seen on April 16, 2015 in Provo, Utah, less than one month after moving there from Mexico to study at the Nomen Global Language Center.”

WS:
Found Deceased - UT - Elizabeth Laguna Salgado, 26, Provo, 16 April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members