Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just coming to post this same link. I was trying to ascertain whether these cards were all from AA, which it appears to be the case.

This would possibly suggest a working relationship of sorts. I know others have speculated about AA running a cam business. I wasn't sold one way or another, but this piece of information could indicate that is the case. We still don't know if Kenzie was involved, but it sure is interesting that he had a file labeled, "Mackenzie SD Camera Cards" with the subsections of bed cams and living room cams, etc. I wonder if Kenzie had been to his house before. If she had this might explain the meeting at the park at 3AM and why it didn't phase her.

I have always maintained she must have had some sort of relationship before that meeting that night even if a nonsexual one.

Yeah, I've always thought they knew one another. A first time meeting doesn't make sense. Women typically will not meet up for a first time with a stranger in a random park at 3 AM. She wasn't dressed to impress. The Lyft driver indicated no signs of distress. She had a friend that had a bad feeling about AA, etc.

Agree. Only murder as opposed to manslaughter needs to be proved. What he did with the body then automatically elevates the crime to aggravated.
I was just coming to post this same link. I was trying to ascertain whether these cards were all from AA, which it appears to be the case.

This would possibly suggest a working relationship of sorts. I know others have speculated about AA running a cam business. I wasn't sold one way or another, but this piece of information could indicate that is the case. We still don't know if Kenzie was involved, but it sure is interesting that he had a file labeled, "Mackenzie SD Camera Cards" with the subsections of bed cams and living room cams, etc. I wonder if Kenzie had been to his house before. If she had this might explain the meeting at the park at 3AM and why it didn't phase her.

I have always maintained she must have had some sort of relationship before that meeting that night even if a nonsexual one.

MOO to me it doen't matter why she was in his house, working cam internet with him, engaged to him, really any reason.
If she was a cam girl, killing her and burning her body still should yield the same verdict and sentence.

Ok, I just reread the article more closely... A few interesting pieces of info...

"But according to the court filing, warrants seeking information were served on bank accounts, a camera memory card owned by Lueck, a safe, the phones of at least two other people..."

I wonder who the phones of two other people belong too?

It looks like the "Ajayi pole cam videos" are separate from "Mackenzie SD camera cards" with subsections "bed cam" and "living room cam."

Earlier in the article, it states, "a camera memory card owned by Lueck." If I am reading that right, it looks like there are two separate camera cards. There is the one belonging to Ajayi with the pole cam videos, and Kenzie's SD card with the bed and living rooms cams. If they are all on one SD card, then it would seem to belong to Kenzie including the Ajayi pole cam stuff.

May I say your post is so nice and has much truth. The case fron 2016 with Sierah Joughin her kidnapper/murderer was in prison previously for attempted abduction. Even is Survivor went further AA would have had like to no sentence and would have been out. We need tougher laws to make if so horrible that someone will think before committing a crime against someone. Prayers to ML family and friends.

Exactly my point, you put it so well. They often get a slap on the hand while the victim goes through a terrible process to just hope they see some, if any time, and if they do, they are often out in short order. That is not even to mention the danger they may be in while the accused is out on bail.

Jmo.

Ok, I just reread the article more closely... A few interesting pieces of info...

"But according to the court filing, warrants seeking information were served on bank accounts, a camera memory card owned by Lueck, a safe, the phones of at least two other people..."

It looks like the "Ajayi pole cam videos" are separate from "Mackenzie SD camera cards" with subsections "bed cam" and "living room cam."

Earlier in the article, it states, "a camera memory card owned by Lueck." If I am reading that right, it looks like there are two separate camera cards. There is the one belonging to Ajayi with the pole cam videos, and Kenzie's SD card with the bed and living rooms cams. If they are all on one SD card, then it would seem to belong to Kenzie including the Ajayi pole cam stuff.
I think the pole cams refer to LE equipment. Like this: Pole Cameras - Tagged Posts - POLICE Magazine MOO

What’s a pole cam video?

Interesting that some of the names aren't redacted. Does anyone know how the names that are listed are connected with this case?

Two of the names have their job titles listed next to them, in the text messages section - Contractor and Landscaper - so I think these might relate to some of the quotes we’ve heard in MSM in relation to his original plans for his basement :(

There are two other names - JM and NM - which are mentioned throughout, with references to driving licenses, text message records and interviews. Since there also seems to be quite a bit of evidence in relation to his Airbnb records, I wondered if perhaps one of them (or even any of the other names listed) might be in relation to the Airbnb guest he had booked in to stay directly after the murder took place? I also wondered if one (or more) names could possibly relate to a past roommate... All speculation/moo though. I tried googling some of the names but couldn’t confirm anything.

Two of the names have their job titles listed next to them, in the text messages section - Contractor and Landscaper - so I think these might relate to some of the quotes we’ve heard in MSM in relation to his original plans for his basement :(

There are two other names - JM and NM - which are mentioned throughout, with references to driving licenses, text message records and interviews. Since there also seems to be quite a bit of evidence in relation to his Airbnb records, I wondered if perhaps one of them (or even any of the other names listed) might be in relation to the Airbnb guest he had booked in to stay directly after the murder took place? I also wondered if one (or more) names could possibly relate to a past roommate... All speculation/moo though. I tried googling some of the names but couldn’t confirm anything.

I recognize at least one of those names from AA’s Venmo history. Unclear how or why he would be in that list.

I don't know if it aggravates anyone else or not, but I'm so tired of attorneys being dismissive of circumstantial evidence when the USSC has said definitively it carries as much powerful weight, and even more so in many cases than direct evidence testimony.

That is why CE cases are the least likely cases to ever be overturned on appeal.

Most cases ARE CE cases. We just had two big trials which were based on CE evidence. Daron Wint was convicted, and sentenced to LWOP. Charles Merritt was convicted, and the jury recommended he be sentenced to death.

Imo, defense attorneys are really scared to death of CE cases for they know juries convicted most defendants far more often on CE than strictly direct evidence cases. It's a ploy used by DTs meant to deceive. Imo

Imo, They actually prefer direct evidence cases because they can argue the eye witnesses can be wrong.

I just wish they would all be honest for a change.

It's like all defense attorneys have this same statement tattooed on their forehead so they make sure to always say it. They constantly regurgitated the same old tired line ad nauseam.

Yet time, and time again juries do NOT believe their dismissive spiel about the weight CE carries.

It also is aggravating the media seems to always says a former prosecutor when what they should have just said they asked a defense attorney instead of being deceptive by stating former prosecutor.

McGee in the Merritt case was also a former prosecutor for 20 years, and since being a defense attorney he now poo poos CE when at one time he would clearly say it carries much weight.

Why can't they ever go to an acting prosecutor in another jurisdiction who is not over the case for their opinion?

Imo, they don't because most of the media seems to be pro defense as we have seen in many high profile cases lately.

Sorry for venting, but I'm just so tired of the deception being spun by DTs about CE cases.

Jmho

Circumstances such as a woman dying of a blow
to the head in his house. Murders are often not witnessed. Juries can figure out whether the circumstances are damning beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Look at the dates, though. The videos start on the 25th when LE arrived at AA's residence. I think they're LE videos. Remember the cameras at the Closs home that captured video of the panty thief? And, the body cams in the Watt's case? Something like that. MOO

How Deployable Pole Camera Systems Assist Law Enforcement | i2c Technologies

Dual Mode Thermal Pole Camera System

I think you nailed it. I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

ETA: It makes sense. Recall the reporter who said that there was no police presence at the house following the search.

This is probably why. They were watching from a distance.

Last edited:
JUL 30, 2019
New documents outline evidence in MacKenzie Lueck murder investigation
  • The discovery document shows that police have interviewed AA twice.
  • 28 search warrants have been filed in the case.
  • More than 3,000 photos have been taken in different places, including AA’s home, ML’s home and in Logan Canyon.
  • Detectives have conducted interviews with at least 11 different people.
  • There are four witnesses listed.
  • They’ve obtained surveillance video from six different locations.
  • The DA’s office has collected data and records from Lyft, Smith’s Marketplace, Airbnb, Comcast, Google, Wells Fargo and US Bank.
  • They’ve compiled all of the DNA evidence, including lab reports.
  • Search warrants were served on both AA and ML’s accounts on Seeking Arrangement and Tinder. Those are the only social media apps where warrants were obtained for both ML and AA’s information.
  • Warrants were also served on ML’s accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Text Me and Lyft.
“This is a significant amount of discovery that they're producing,” Bertram said.

Hundreds of hours of work, he indicated, that would take weeks to sift through in its entirety.

“I can't imagine what this actually looks like printed out,” he said. “It’s probably several telephone book-sized binders.”

NOTE: Bullet points are summarized and not verbatim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove