Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this about missing her flight back home to LA? Is that just someone misspoken, or a misprint? She was going back to Utah from LA... I thought I've read everything but I've seen this quote several times and have just brushed over it assuming it's a confusion error... Did she miss a flight?

Surveillance video obtained (not releasing what was or wasn't on it)

Previously the Lyft drop off location of the park was not released.

Police are now concerned.

I'm now officially concerned & have completely changed my thoughts on this. Sorry I'm late.
Join the club.

Things are shifting, and not in a positive direction.

Okay, fair enough. We'll add you to the list of people available! :)

People available to meet at 2:50am:

3rd shift workers - what kind of jobs are these. ER doctor? Factory?
unemployed
young
student
on drugs that keep you up
musician/performer
bartender
so rich he doesn't have to work in the morning
slacker who doesn't care if he's tired the next day
unmarried
someone willing to let her sleep at his place

Just tossing out ideas on who she would've met. It was one thing to accept she met someone at 1am as "not late" for college-age people. But 2:50 ventures into "too late to meet" for most people....or doesn't it? Can we narrow possibilities based on the time?

jmo

Add doctor who just got off call. ETA, I spent some time earlier today trying to find close hospitals but gave up

So he says but I’m still not convinced he didn’t have something to do with this. I used to drive for Lyft. She could have had her home destination in the app and driver has the ability to change the address to the park in the Lyft app

do they have dash cams maybe? is it possible he got it on video?

If he was planning on taking her somewhere off the grid or doing something foul play like, wouldn't you not want the Lyft driver to see your vehicle? Seems like it would have made more sense for him to pick her up from the airport if that was the intention?
Could be he was supposed to fetch her from airport and overslept due to the early am. Instead of her waiting at airport for him, told her get a Lyft and he would pick her up at a meeting place, ie the park which might have been close to where he lived.

Maybe I am just trying to hold on to any hope, but you have to wonder what kind of people are awake at that time, but won't drive all the way to the airport. Screams drugs specifically uppers to me. In that case it is possible she is on a bender and just doesn't want to be found right now. All JMO

Surveillance video obtained (not releasing what was or wasn't on it)

Previously the Lyft drop off location of the park was not released.

Police are now concerned.

I'm now officially concerned & have completely changed my thoughts on this. Sorry I'm late.
Where did they report that surveillance video had been obtained?

David Begnaud on Twitter
There’s a #callherdaddy hashtag on Mackenzie Instagram account that police are researching as they look into Mackenzies dating profile, a family spokesperson confirms to CBS News. Mackenzie was known to date older man. She was “currently dating multiple people.”
2:13 PM - 24 Jun 2019

David Begnaud on Twitter
Mackenzie missed her midterm exam, and according to a family spokesperson, missed a flight home to Los Angeles, yesterday.
2:13 PM - 24 Jun 2019

I can’t help but wonder, did LE find these accounts or did WS help?

Okay, fair enough. We'll add you to the list of people available! :)

People available to meet at 2:50am:

3rd shift workers - what kind of jobs are these. ER doctor? Factory?
unemployed
young
student
on drugs that keep you up
musician/performer
bartender
so rich he doesn't have to work in the morning
slacker who doesn't care if he's tired the next day
unmarried
someone willing to let her sleep at his place

Just tossing out ideas on who she would've met. It was one thing to accept she met someone at 1am as "not late" for college-age people. But 2:50 ventures into "too late to meet" for most people....or doesn't it? Can we narrow possibilities based on the time?

jmo

add people who are more introverted, people who don't like to deal with other people, people whose circadian rhythms are different that the typical pattern... doesn't have to be so nefarious. Some just prefer night time to get things done.

what is this about missing her flight back home to LA? Is that just someone misspoken, or a misprint? She was going back to Utah from LA... I thought I've read everything but I've seen this quote several times and have just brushed over it assuming it's a confusion error... Did she miss a flight?
She was supposed to fly to CA yesterday for a friend's wedding. She didn't make the flight.

Could be he was supposed to fetch her from airport and overslept due to the early am. Instead of her waiting at airport for him, told her get a Lyft and he would pick her up at a meeting place, ie the park which might have been close to where he lived.
Agreed. OR it could be this person thought that by the time he/she picked her up, there would be no one around to witness it. Maybe he thought the driver would be long gone at that point. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay