Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'meet in the park 2:40AM' .... ? What is that?
KL is an educated woman, she currently works in medical field as a phlebotomist; she is only a few months away from a Nursing degree.
Why on earth does she agree to Hatch Park?
Every major city has an all night bookstore. 24 hour Starbucks. Seven Eleven. So many public places that would make more sense.

what is this about missing her flight back home to LA? Is that just someone misspoken, or a misprint? She was going back to Utah from LA... I thought I've read everything but I've seen this quote several times and have just brushed over it assuming it's a confusion error... Did she miss a flight?
Yes, she was supposed to fly back home yesterday, for a wedding, and when she didn't her family and friends became even more concerned. Imo

The fact mystery guy allowed Lyft driver to see him, presumably car - suggests to me that whatever happened wasn't planned - that really gives me hope this will be unraveled & hopefully quickly
If Kenzie was having a clandestine relationship or affair - especially of a taboo nature - I think it possible she would have confided in at least one friend - I sure hope so, if so: we may have POI soon

cristina flores on Twitter
Assistant Chief Tim Doubt ⁦@slcpd⁩ says MacKenzie Lueck, ⁦@UofUNews⁩ student who is missing , was seen meeting someone a car, after she was dropped-off by Lyft driver last Monday at 2:50 am
D92p9m0W4AE4PEU.jpg

2:37 PM - 24 Jun 2019

Allison Croghan on Twitter
The Lyft driver said she didn’t appear distressed. They don’t have make or model of the car, or description of the person (but are working on confirming).
2:39 PM - 24 Jun 2019

Allison Croghan on Twitter
.@slcpd press conference regarding missing University of Utah student #mackenzielueck: She texted her parents at 2:01 am last Monday morning saying she landed in SLC safely. Her Lyft arrived at Hatch Park in NSL at 2:59 am where she met another person at their car.
2:39 PM - 24 Jun 2019

Alright, now we’re getting somewhere.

She very well may have had contact with this person before, and this wasn’t a first time thing.

If that’s the case, it would be slightly encouraging.

Doesn’t rule out foul play though.

No it doesn't. Everyone should have one person they totally trust to tell where they're going and with whom and when they're expected back. No matter what they're engaged in.

1. David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud
    29m29 minutes ago
    This information was given to police by a Lyft driver who took Mackenzie from the Salt Lake City international Airport to the park. The Lyft driver is the one who described the interaction between Mackenzie and the unidentified individual as pleasant & happy to see each other

2. David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud 29m29 minutes ago
    Police will ask for the public help finding that vehicle. Authorities are canvassing the area around hatch park looking for surveillance video. The park is located right off the 15 freeway.

3. David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud 29m29 minutes ago
    BREAKING: Salt Lake City police will hold a news conference shorty to announce that missing college student #MacKenzieLueck was last seen at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake City getting into a vehicle at 2:50am. She put her bag in the car & appeared to be happy to see the driver.

What timezone and time is police conference?. Trying to work it out its 21.43 BST here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l