Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. This makes me wonder if someone was actually supposed to pick her up at the airport and didn't show on time. She waited a while and the person was still late. Then maybe she contacted Lyft, and soon after found out that the person was on the way, so was dropped half-way or so. Could be. MOO
Or the person did not want to be spotted picking her up at the airport so arranged to meet her in the park instead. Imo

Well, one thing about the location—judging from Google maps, I’d think we can rule out suicide.

Do we know what she had in the way of luggage?

That's one of the many things that bothers me. Why don't we have a description of her clothing or luggage? Let's say she had a red carry-on shoulder bag. If that's out there and someone finds a red carry-on shoulder bag in their apartment's Dumpster, that would be important! If the description is now out there, how would anyone know what they were looking at? We got the description of Morgan Harrington's clothing when she went missing and her T-shirt was found on a bush.

But they didn't pick her up from the airport.
To me, this fact is a big clue. The Lyft driver said she was happy to see the person. The airport is only 11 minutes away from the park. So why didn't he just pick her up?!

Avoiding cameras? Or just selfish? I can't imagine any boyfriend I ever had (and I dated some jerks) who would be okay with me taking a car service from the airport alone in the middle of the night - when he was clearly available to make the pick up.

jmo

After the plane landed, she probably spent a considerable amount of time in the bathroom getting ready if she was meeting someone romantically. No way when I was younger that I would show up without fresh makeup, perfume and hair looking fab and a little clean up. She had everything she needed in the suitcase.

Yep that’s why I have suspicions about the Lyft driver. I never notice how happy someone is to see someone at 2:50 am in the morning after dropping them off. Maybe to hide his tracks he could have changed the destination with the park. Destinations change all the time with the drivers and sometimes riders will ask me to do it.

If I dropped a pretty young woman off at a park at 3:00 am, I’d certainly be paying attention to who picked her up, and what the situation was like.

I don’t know what info they have on phone pings, but seeing her phone move in one direction from the supposed drop off point, as the Lyft vehicle moves in the other, would help support the Lyft driver’s story.

Ok, looking at the flight delay, I wonder if she had plans to meet someone at a location at some point, and then they said "oh, just meet me at the park, you're late" or something like that. Far-fetched, but could help explain the weird meet up location and the Lyft. Maybe all of that was a last-minute change, or the person was in a hurry and that was a convenient "middle" to meet in?

Actually that's not farfetched.

Given that she's from El Segundo, there's also a possibility she could've flown out of Long Beach because that's roughly equidistant to LAX. I have family in Manhattan Beach (one town over) and that is where they usually fly out of.
El Segundo is ~ m
Given that she's from El Segundo, there's also a possibility she could've flown out of Long Beach because that's roughly equidistant to LAX. I have family in Manhattan Beach (one town over) and that is where they usually fly out of.

Anything is possible, however El Segundo is only about 3 miles from LAX.

This brings up a good point. A lot of educated young women of getting into the lifestyle and scam artists are taking advantage of it. My daughter has told me stories about older men who present themselves as wealthy and give just money/attention enough to make it believable.
Sounds like a good cover for a predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l