Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only find the Venmo helpful because if the relative closeness to when she went missing. For that reason, it needs explored. I’m sure leaving is doing that.

IF this was a roommate, I find odd there is no other social connection to be found as of yet.
Look at the times she made the payments on Venmo (the ones I could see were all 2:00am-4:30am). IMO,Just seems weird to make payments at that time. And last payment says June 16

I’m new to this series of threads and coming in a bit late. I did want to chime in with one thing.

For those who have suggested she was dropped off at the park to buy drugs... I know people who take Ubers to buy drugs because they don’t have a car. You don’t just have them dump you in a park and wait with drugs for however long until you may or may not be able to summon a ride late at night. You tell the Uber you’re dropping something important off for a friend, add another stop heading back home, and go back on your merry way moments later. The fact she got out and was left in that park makes me think she intended to meet someone and stay.

I think you're right. The location makes you suspicious - but the timing... the behavior described by the Lyft driver, etc.. doesn't.

I think we all know where is probably headed (though we aren't talking about it!)

Look at the times she made the payments on Venmo (the ones I could see were all 2:00am-4:30am). IMO,Just seems weird to make payments at that time.
maybe they were scheduled at that time? I dont' find it odd at her age - they seem to be night owls - we have several interns and they all have said meeting people late at night is not that unusual - staying up and paying bills at 2am is normal etc.... I guess we wait and see what comes of all this. JMO

I only find the Venmo helpful because if the relative closeness to when she went missing. For that reason, it needs explored. I’m sure leaving is doing that.

IF this was a roommate, I find odd there is no other social connection to be found as of yet.

My friends live in a house that is comprised of several apartments and everyone in the house splits the WiFi to keep the cost down. Could easily be someone in an adjacent apartment who collects money for house WiFi.

See, and I had just the opposite reaction:

My mind immediately went to the thought that LE may now have information that they want to release sooner rather than later in order to expedite the process of generating useful tips, etc., from the public.

I hope you’re right—it certainly makes sense.

I don't believe drugs are a factor in this at all. Too much risk of that involved. She went without her own vehicle at early morning hours after a day of traveling and lots of stress. Not to mention she had luggage with her. The circumstances don't seem ideal at all to indicate a drug deal of any sort.

I’m new to this series of threads and coming in a bit late. I did want to chime in with one thing.

For those who have suggested she was dropped off at the park to buy drugs... I know people who take Ubers to buy drugs because they don’t have a car. You don’t just have them dump you in a park and wait with drugs for however long until you may or may not be able to summon a ride late at night. You tell the Uber you’re dropping something important off for a friend, add another stop heading back home, and go back on your merry way moments later. The fact she got out and was left in that park makes me think she intended to meet someone and stay.
Right, or you just say nothing to the driver about why you're stopping, but it's unlikely someone would get dropped off at a park at that hour just to buy drugs.

Agree. It's 100% a meet-up and not drug related. People don't get dropped off with their dealer at a park at 3am. Maybe drugs or alcohol were planning to be involved but it's not the story here at all.

I think we all have a good guess as to what the nature of this drop off was but I've seen some posts from the moderators saying it's a no go. Just hoping its a run away scenario and no harm has come to her. Unlikely at this point but we can hope.

Absolutely. I thought about this too. It seems from what @yellowmoose is saying Kenzie wasn’t a pot smoker.

I will say though that sometimes you may take a ride with someone else to go get it, or meet up with them first, especially if they want their money upfront. That’s all I’ll say about that as it seems to be irrelevant atm. Thank goodness I live in Colorado and don’t have to deal with that stuff anymore, because I DID use to have to go to shady places meeting people in parking lots, etc. Those days are over God Bless Colorado.

There is my unverified stoner input, which as I said seems irrelevant since @yellowmoose says she didn’t partake.

My friends live in a house that is comprised of several apartments and everyone in the house splits the WiFi to keep the cost down. Could easily be someone in an adjacent apartment who collects money for house WiFi.

Yep, I definitely used to do this.

Or could be for something else thru a neighbor, like a parking spot. I "rent" a parking space from a neighbor because my place only comes with one. I don't pay for it with venmo, but that's because the neighbor I rent it from is like 90 years old and doesn't know what that is.

She would probably get paid on time more often if she did haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member