Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos make me less sure this was a date or romantic meetup.

Was she the aggressor or the victim in the assault case?

Does she have any enemies, frenemies, romantic rivals? I’m getting female vibes from the meetup. Was someone jealous of ML?

I personally was not expecting too much more information from this, though it was nice to see those final images of her at the airport.

We can only hope the next one will give more insight and direction given they have a warrant to look up her phone records and other warrants currently out for social media and her bank account. Or if someone who knows something more comes out and shares what information they have.

KUTV 2News on Twitter
JC, a friend of MacKenzie Lueck who is in close content with Lueck's family, read a family statement saying that all inquiries be directed to the @slcpd as the department is the official spokesperson for the family.
2:13 PM - 25 Jun 2019

KUTV 2News on Twitter
JC also urged the public to contact police with any information about Lueck's whereabouts.

(Name changed to initials by me)

@slcpd confirmed they have contacted the FBI regarding the #MackenzieLueck case.

Anybody wonder if Uber and Lyft might start suggesting/allowing in car video for an added level of security? Can drivers do this?

It varies per state laws which Uber and Lyft must comply with. Further, while video would be great in instances like this, not everyone wants to be recorded while taking a rideshare service. That said, Utah is a state that does allow it- it seems like this particular driver didn’t have it from what we know.

How long was she in California? That's a really big suitcase if she was only gone a few days. A big purse, big suitcase and a backpack.

At least we know what her luggage looks like.
Actually, I think she's traveling light there. Myself- at least several luggage/carry on bags- one for each day I am there.

Sorry if this has been posted earlier (I'm a bit behind today!) but someone commented on the FB livestream to check out Mackenzie's Twitter and her interactions there with someone with the initials JJ (not the PI who has been brought up before -- this is a different JJ). Has anyone looked into this? Has anyone found a public Twitter account for her? Sounds like it could be an interesting lead.. MOO

ETA clarification on JJ

I know they said driver cleared, but who else could it be? Why would anyone get dropped off in park in the middle of the night? If she was meeting someone then she could have been dropped off at her place and driven her car or they could have swung by her place to pick her up. Unless it’s a married guy who doesn’t want anyone to recognize him!? At that time of night, no cars out - so if any were then a residence/ business video camera will have picked them up and LE / FBI will get the person. There has to be an electronic trail to set up this meeting! If not, then driver involved!

Last edited:
What was the deal with the other 3 interactions with LE they mentioned? I can’t say I’ve seen that before, mentioning a previous moving violation ? What were the three interactions they took the time to mention? I didn’t catch that if someone could please explain.
The AC stated there was no connection between the prior interactions and her current case.

The photos make me less sure this was a date or romantic meetup.

Was she the aggressor or the victim in the assault case?

Does she have any enemies, frenemies, romantic rivals? I’m getting female vibes from the meetup. Was someone jealous of ML?
Does anyone find it odd that in the press conference Doubt mentions that the driver could have been a man or a woman? Soooooooooo, I’m left wondering if the person was indistinguishable from being male or female.....??? I jumped ahead on this new thread sorry if it’s been brought up already. JMO

I'm a bit surprised we haven't seen family in SLC or in the least speaking on Kenzie's behalf from So Cal. I'm not judging, I just find it unusual in the cases I've followed. Perhaps they are very private people. You wouldn't be able to shut me up.......

Well, they did just bury their mother/grandmother. That can take some time to get everything wrapped up from a funeral and burial. And I assume they might have jobs and other responsibilities like pets that have to be taken care of if they are going out of state for an indefinite timeframe. I believe I read earlier that Kenzie's family is planning to travel to SLC this week.

I found it a bit disheartening when he was asked about the cameras at the park. He replied that he “saw a tweet last night” that they were not working at the time. Not exactly the most official way to learn that info or to ensure the public that you had at least looked into accessing the cameras...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren