Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I haven’t had time to read all the posts.

But what I’m saying is when you look at your feed that shows the activity of who you were following. Does it show that Kenzie’s account followed this fatherless account just today? That is what is being alluded to elsewhere and I can’t duplicate it because I follow her account when she followed this fatherless account.

You click on the heart button to see your feed for that. On Instagram.

Normally, we don't allow screenshots, but I'm going to make an exception here since I otherwise can't see what everyone is talking about.

Is "fatherless" a public or private Instagram account? If it is private, is it possible that Kenzie requested to follow that account before she disappeared and the owner of that account just accepted her follow request?

Does that make sense?
It is a public account. Not required to request to follow.

Well, you know your friend went off the grid to North Carolina. Nobody knows a thing about ML.

jmo

Maybe that's her point?...She doesn't want us to know. I see no evidence --so far-- of foul play that's been shared with the public.
Not everyone does everything "the way society expects from them".
Check out ML's blog Novababy96.... She is very much a free thinker.
imo

The idea that you need to remove a battery to stop a phone from pinging, appears to be a myth.

Once a phone is dead, it no longer communicates.

This is an older article, but as far as I know, nothing has changed.

While cellphone location technologies can quickly find people, the trail effectively ends when a device is out of power.

Communications expert John B. Minor, who is based in Odessa, Texas and who has assisted in suspected murder cases and attempts to locate lost hikers, describes the scenario as a race against time. “If the battery is exhausted, there is no general tracking,” he told FoxNews.com.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/tech/how-tech-tracks-missing-people.amp

My question was about whether or not a cell phone could ping if turned off but with power still in the battery. I always thought and had heard that to stop tracking, you had to pull the battery (unless it was dead).

Took the morning to reboot my brain, considering theories not connected to dating apps. ML’s dating habits may be the convenient rabbit hole for whoever is actually connected to her disappearance. The topic definitely got our attention, held on and still main focus, even picked up by national media. The “Unknown” person in the park has not been identified, not even a description, if male or female, only that ML seemed familiar with person and didn’t show signs of distress. For getting to the truth, may need take a step back, factor in dating practices but also lean more about those in Mackenzie ‘s inner circle, red flags there but think we’re dismissing, I have anyway.

We’ve seen enough to know, resentment and jealousy can be as dangerous as meeting a married man at 3am.

JMO, something odd here, not just ML’s dating habits.

My question is: Why are thousands of people assuming there is foul play here?
People blow off their lives all the time. One of my best friends from high school did just that.
Went off grid to North Canada; and as far as we know he's still there today
Because people really don’t do this “all the time” and especially not when they’ve got no history of any kind of instability. She has a job that she’s had at least a year (or close to it), she’s enrolled in school, she has an apartment, she has a pet, she has a car, she isn’t known to have a drug problem, she seemed to have plenty of friends in her life.

She contacted her mother and said she had made it to SLC safely, she contacted Lyft for a ride, then met an unknown person in a park at 3 am and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. How can you not find that unusual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971