Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the morning to reboot my brain, considering theories not connected to dating apps. ML’s dating habits may be the convenient rabbit hole for whoever is actually connected to her disappearance. The topic definitely got our attention, held on and still main focus, even picked up by national media. The “Unknown” person in the park has not been identified, not even a description, if male or female, only that ML seemed familiar with person and didn’t show signs of distress. For getting to the truth, may need take a step back, factor in dating practices but also lean more about those in Mackenzie ‘s inner circle, red flags there but think we’re dismissing, I have anyway.

We’ve seen enough to know, resentment and jealousy can be as dangerous as meeting a married man at 3am.

JMO, something odd here, not just ML’s dating habits.

I am still curious about ML's relationship with her ex. Did things end well? Was the relationship a positive one? Do they still keep contact...etc.

My question is: Why are thousands of people assuming there is foul play here?
People blow off their lives all the time. One of my best friends from high school did just that.
Went off grid to North Canada; and as far as we know he's still there today

so you know where he is or what happened to him.

no one knows where Kenzie is or what happened to her.

Because people really don’t do this “all the time” and especially not when they’ve got no history of any kind of instability. She has a job that she’s had at least a year (or close to it), she’s enrolled in school, she has an apartment, she has a pet, she has a car, she isn’t known to have a drug problem, she seemed to have plenty of friends in her life.

She contacted her mother and said she had made it to SLC safely, she contacted Lyft for a ride, then met an unknown person in a park at 3 am and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. How can you not find that unusual?

Her leaving her cat really gets me (shocker, I know). If she wanted to leave for a while or forever, I think she would have either taken her cat with her or arranged for her cat to be taken care of or rehomed. She wouldn't even have had to give a big explanation about it. She could have said her landlord didn't allow cats or something.

Maybe that's her point?...She doesn't want us to know. I see no evidence --so far-- of foul play that's been shared with the public.
Not everyone does everything "the way society expects from them".
Check out ML's blog Novababy96.... She is very much a free thinker.
imo
It's an option that she willingly went off the grid, suddenly and without any indication she was interested in doing that.

For some who have followed cases for awhile, there are many warning signs that foul play happened.

But it remains an option she disappeared voluntarily. If that is the case, I hope she would contact someone and save all the effort of an investigation and put her loved ones' hearts to rest. That would be kind and LE would be happy to take the call and pass the word on for her.

jmo

Bear in mind it could be as simple as someone who follows deactivating their account, being banned by Instagram, or maybe a spam bot account that was deleted.

My follower/following count on Instagram are being shuffled around as well. It's like that Instagram is just doing a another purge to get rid of bot accounts. It happens often enough

Bear in mind it could be as simple as someone who follows deactivating their account, being banned by Instagram, or maybe a spam bot account that was deleted.
Anyone can follow her to check out acct. then unfollow. I’m sure majority of followers are from after she went missing. Inquiring minds and all.
I wouldn’t read anything into followers that started since reported missing. It’s the ones that were following BEFORE then stopped AFTER. IMO

Could be
I followed her but cannot duplicate it.

Cannot duplicate. In a few ways I’ve tried to, can’t duplicate the OG screen shot saying she followed someone new. Did that OG screen shot have a time stamp to verify it was taken today?

Her leaving her cat really gets me (shocker, I know). If she wanted to leave for a while or forever, I think she would have either taken her cat with her or arranged for her cat to be taken care of or rehomed. She wouldn't even have had to give a big explanation about it. She could have said her landlord didn't allow cats or something.

Bingo. Right there with you on that. The cat is the #1 reason it would take A LOT for me to ever believe she did this on her own. She wouldn't leave the cat stranded like that.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member