Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed her last Thursday and I see 626. I also couldn’t find a notification that she started following the fatherless account.

So weird. Even refreshing and quitting the app and reloading I still see 627. Technology is weird though so not sure if this means anything or not.

Anyone can follow her to check out acct. then unfollow. I’m sure majority of followers are from after she went missing. Inquiring minds and all.
I wouldn’t read anything into followers that started since reported missing. It’s the ones that were following BEFORE then stopped AFTER. IMO
I think here we're actually talking about accounts that Mackenzie herself follows. People were looking at her changing follow number as maybe a sign she/someone is active on her account, when in reality one of the accounts she follows may have been deactivated for whatever reason.

Anyone can follow her to check out acct. then unfollow. I’m sure majority of followers are from after she went missing. Inquiring minds and all.
I wouldn’t read anything into followers that started since reported missing. It’s the ones that were following BEFORE then stopped AFTER. IMO
But that wouldn’t change the number of accounts she is following.

My question was about whether or not a cell phone could ping if turned off but with power still in the battery. I always thought and had heard that to stop tracking, you had to pull the battery (unless it was dead).

From what I can find, it makes no difference.

Dead or off, it cannot ping.

There’s articles involving the NSA’s ability to circumvent this, on the phones of suspected terrorists.

But that requires software that makes the person think the phone is off, when really it is still transmitting a signal.

So it wouldn’t apply here.

It's an option that she willingly went off the grid, suddenly and without any indication she was interested in doing that.

For some who have followed cases for awhile, there are many warning signs that foul play happened.

But it remains an option she disappeared voluntarily. If that is the case, I hope she would contact someone and save all the effort of an investigation and put her loved ones' hearts to rest. That would be kind and LE would be happy to take the call and pass the word on for her.

jmo

If she is not contacting family now and dropped out, why would she text her mom upon landing? Was it code for I’m safe. Goodbye? I don’t really thinks so.

I have always seen and still see 627 on my end......
50026703_365564350666065_6324418916219092992_n.jpg

kenzielueck
Kenzie

I think here we're actually talking about accounts that Mackenzie herself follows. People were looking at her changing follow number as maybe a sign she/someone is active on her account, when in reality one of the accounts she follows may have been deactivated for whatever reason.

No that’s not it...it’s the follower feed. I’ll try to get a generic example

Because people really don’t do this “all the time” and especially not when they’ve got no history of any kind of instability. She has a job that she’s had at least a year (or close to it), she’s enrolled in school, she has an apartment, she has a pet, she has a car, she isn’t known to have a drug problem, she seemed to have plenty of friends in her life.

She contacted her mother and said she had made it to SLC safely, she contacted Lyft for a ride, then met an unknown person in a park at 3 am and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. How can you not find that unusual?

Unusual? not really.
She hasn't been in the LDS faith for the past few years.
Perhaps Mackenzie is just tired of living and working where LDS is so much a part of the community and University. It could be very stifling to her.
Not everyone does things 'by the book' as they are 'supposed to'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97