Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose Park Home owner works at Goldman Sachs*
U of U graduate
Military Service
Model
Self published author
*Believed to work in IT Dept.

Source: 2KUTV 10:25 broadcast

Rapid DNA & Mobile Unit on site (rapid DNA also used for Lizzy). Can provide results in less than 48 hours.

ETA: Anchor states that LE will not providing any additional information this evening. Stay tuned for live morning broadcast.

Last edited:
I don’t think we should be talking about the home owner’s work history, IMO. I tried quoting a post about it and it was deleted already so I assume this line of discussion giving away identifying info about the homeowner could get us shutdown. MOO

At this address - 547 N 1000 W ? You should see a residential neighborhood

It does show that, but I’m assuming they run they either run it out of their house/put their home address in by accident or something idk

Go to the main page, search property taxes. Enter the address and it will work. Can we consider the homeowner a POI at this time given that his car has been towed?

Never mind, my question was answered. thanks

Why would anyone go through the hassle of pretending to be a sugar daddy, when they could easily just find some random woman on a dating app?
She was on a dating website.
Maybe he just searched around, looking for someone trusting and vulnerable. If that's what happened, that is.
It's not so clear at this point. It could have been anybody.

I don’t think we should be talking about the home owner’s work history, IMO. I tried quoting a post about it and it was deleted already so I assume this line of discussion giving away identifying info about the homeowner could get us shutdown. MOO
KUTV was reading that on air live not more than 5 minutes ago. Should appear in a printed web site form soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member