Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping if the fire was relayed to ML, it was her possessions.
I think if that fire is at all related to ML, it's absolutely going to be her possessions.

Those houses look to be stacked pretty tightly together on that street.

Neighbors are close.

We're not talking huge lots.

Or remote ranches, like the Berreth case.

If that fire occurred and if it's related, it is likely items that are linked to ML somehow.
Either her belongings, or items with her DNA on them.

ML did have a large suitcase with her when she left the airport.

JMO.

Last edited:
I know that. I know that this lifestyle can put you in dangerous situations. I was just saying that the sugar baby can (without meaning to) provoke anger from her clients. Especially ones that have psychological issues.

One can take all the precautions in the world, explain over and over again that it is JUST AN ARRANGEMENT and some man will think it's love and become violent when it's not reciprocated.

How do you know this lifestyle can put someone in danger as opposed to any other dating situation? Besides a case from 1830, what examples do we have?

Rose Park Home owner works at Goldman Sachs
U of U graduate
Military Service
Model
Self published author

Source: 2KUTV 10:25 broadcast

Rapid DNA & Mobile Unit on site (rapid DNA also used for Lizzy).

Rapid DNA Act of 2017 (2017 - H.R. 510)

“Rapid DNA is a new technique that can analyze DNA samples in about 90 minutes, instead of days or even weeks as it took previously. A bill that passed the Senate and House last week would expand the use of this technology.

What the bill does
The Rapid DNA Act establishes a system for Rapid DNA’s nationwide coordination among law enforcement departments, by connecting it to the FBI’s Combined DNA Index System.

Labelled S. 139 in the Senate and H.R. 510 in the House, the legislation was ...

Continue reading »

—-

Kentucky State Police first in nation to use Rapid DNA Testing in sexual assault cases

—-
What is Rapid DNA?

“Rapid DNA is the generation of a DNA ID to identify an individual quickly (less than 2 hours).
The faster DNA results are available, the more they can impact critical military, forensic, homeland security, and intelligence decisions. And to maximize the impact of DNA identification for law enforcement, homeland defense, disaster victim identification and military applications, rapid DNA systems must be operable in the field.

The FBI defines Rapid DNA as “the fully automated (hands free) process of developing a CODIS Core Loci STR profile from a reference sample buccal swab. The “swab in – profile out” process consists of automated extraction, amplification, separation, detection, and allele calling without human intervention.”

ANDE Rapid DNA is the first to receive FBI approval under new standards
On June 4, 2018, ANDE received National DNA Index System (NDIS) approval from the FBI. The approval allows accredited NDIS laboratories to process DNA samples using the ANDE system and search the resulting ANDE DNA IDs™ against the FBI’s Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) program, without manual interpretation or technical review.”

-more at link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member