Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many mini mods. Report it and let the real mods decide.
The issue is there are only a few mods and they can't keep up. When that happens they just shut down the thread, perhaps forever, or the shut down the whole site until they can catch up.

For us there are no consequences, but for the site, they can get sued. The mods err on the side of not getting sued.

That is why everyone is more sensitive that it seems like they should be to TOS violations.

If in fact she did end up at this residence, it adds credence to who she rode with was trying to cover his/her trail.
airport to hatch park 9.0 miles 12 min. 5.7 miles from home being searched.
airport to home being searched 6.1 miles 7 minutes, totally opposite direction.

Just a thought

We don't know ML's connection with the homeowner. It seems obvious that she knew him well enough to meet him alone at 3AM without fear. But why not just take the Lyft to the guys house, or have him pick her up at the airport. The car transfer is odd.

It seems likely that the car transfer was the perp's idea. Was ML's phone being turned off his idea as well? Probably, and it is not something a woman would normally do, so ML may have been incapacitated shortly getting in the 2nd car.

I would say the unfinished garage isn't "SD" at all.
Normal, not fancy in any way.
Yes I think this is someone she knew from before.
This is going to probably be a terrible day for her family and friends.
All of my prayers are with them right now as we wait,
Chi

SLC Police Dept.‏Verified account @slcpd
#SLCPD Asst. Chief Doubt to give update at 550 N 1000 West at 10 pm. #update #HappeningNow #mackenzielueck

D-CeR4hVUAAtXjn.jpg

8:41 PM - 26 Jun 2019 pst

ETA: SLC Police Dept has not issued an update for 6/27 presser but some news anchors think it will be around 10 AM.

Also, I believe address cited by LE is intentional, and not incorrect.

Here is a enlarged version of the picture release by the media showing what appears to be the police techs taking pics. Look at the white cabinet. What do think of the body language of the man standing next to the woman.

A photo is being taken of what looks like is a refrigerator. (Just catching up, sorry if someone already said this!)

Hi everyone, please hold off on sleuthing the homeowner on the thread unless and until the homeowner is named by LE as a POI or suspect. Obviously you may sleuth as much as you want privately, but keep whatever you find off the thread for now, please.

SFA:

Anyone living at the home is part of the investigation — and there is a “nexus” between the residence and Lueck’s disappearance, Doubt added. However, he would not say whether anyone had been arrested or comment on any evidence that cops may have uncovered.

The owner of the home, who has lived there for a couple years, has no criminal history in Utah, besides some traffic citations, the Tribune reported.

The issue is there are only a few mods and they can't keep up. When that happens they just shut down the thread, perhaps forever, or the shut down the whole site until they can catch up.

For us there are no consequences, but for the site, they can get sued. The mods err on the side of not getting sued.

That is why everyone is more sensitive that it seems like they should be to TOS violations.

Actually, each member is responsible for his/her own posts here. Each member is held accountable legally for what they post.

OMG, I just logged into WS since yesterday early evening. Now to catch up! Do they have someone in custody? And any news of where she is or has she been found?

I completely sympathize. I just went through the same exact thing. It really threw off my work day since I had to spend my first hour here catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric