Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry! I meant you can sleuth him.
Oh, yay!
t4526.gif

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/peagion

Email:
humble_pigion@yahoo.com
excellent_weapon@yahoo.com
humble_peagion@yahoo.com

Instagram: Ayoola (@peagion) • Instagram photos and videos

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayoola-ajayi-937037110/

Modeling: Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

His book: Ayoola Ajayi

Mattress: https://us.letgo.com/en/i/product_ad8c021c-34c6-498a-b5de-a47e1ec57147
Box Springs: Facebook Marketplace: Queen bed box spring - Furniture - Salt Lake City, Utah

ETA: YouTube Ayoola Ajayi (Credit @SeattleStew)

Last edited:
Are we allowed to say that looking at the team for “blademy” might interest you re POI?

Be careful, there's a guy with a similar first name and nickname who's famous and on magazine covers for business innovation who I am pretty sure is NOT the POI. His last name is not the same. Blademy is not related, I believe. I could be wrong, but it's pretty clear that he has a different last name.

(snipped)
It's sickening that the media seems to be reporting just one aspect of this lady's life.
This 'alternative dating' thing, is what gets reported.
It may or may not play a role in where she is now. but until we know for sure, it's abusive for Daily Mail to focus on it, use it as a headline.
What a horrible way to treat this lady.

It is, unfortunately, the way that nearly all women (and especially young women) are treated by the Daily Mail. I once had some students run a content analysis on the the site's sidebar -- loaded descriptors like "assets" and "pert" showed up nearly as regularly as definite articles and prepositions. It's a rag, but a successful rag. My longer-term concern would be that these sensationalized aspects of the case end up displacing the person at the centre of it, loved by so many -- but t'was ever thus, I suppose. The astonishing dedication and persistence of her friends throughout makes me hopeful that this will not happen here.

EDIT: I'm actually surprised that the DM has not listed the price of the POI's house yet. Realty values associated with any case participants is a longstanding DM obsessions.

The POI answered the door when LE arrived. I don't know how to link Twitter, but it was posted by Ben Winslow who tweets A LOT.
Ben Winslow‏Verified account @BenWinslow 16h16 hours ago

.@LaurenSnews spoke with neighbors who saw @slcpd show up in unmarked vehicles. The man who lives there answered the door, they say, spoke with officers and then a K9 was brought in. It's unclear where he is at now. @fox13 #SLC #Utah
Thanks. Is that his new replacement bed? This is so creepy on so many levels.

Be careful, there's a guy with a similar first name and nickname who's famous and on magazine covers for business innovation who I am pretty sure is NOT the POI. His last name is not the same. Blademy is not related, I believe. I could be wrong, but it's pretty clear that he has a different last name.

what is blademy???

I've talked to this person last night. They aren't the same person but he wouldn't tell me if they were related or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3