Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO - danger lurks everywhere - in the dark of night and in broad daylight. Whatever has befallen this young lady, IT IS NOT HER FAULT. The blame squarely resides on those who may have harmed her. Sending strength and support to her friends here, her family and others who have been victims in similar situations. JMO

Idk if I'm allowed to post this so if not someone delete this comment! I've got two names in connection with that property. One of the men is Facebook friends with women who run a local modelling agency (can't tell if it's a real modeling agency). The other wrote a book about a murder that's available on amazon. So that's fun. Won't disclose names but the records were updated this month regarding who owns the house.

Live Streaming

Just posting this one more time for any late arrivals today.

Live streaming of LE's press conference at noon will definitely be here at this link.

I know this, because the news anchors have mentioned it at least 3,065 times.

Thank you so much. The twitter posts had no actual link to where the live video would be.

Jason Nguyen on Twitter
Press is in place for the @slcpd presser on the #MackenzieLueck #MissingPerson case. @ChiefMikeBrown is expected to host the presser and update us on his investigators findings. We will have it live on @abc4utah online and on-air in 5 minutes.

D-FGT-9VUAAKohC.jpg

9:55 AM - 27 Jun 2019

snipped for clarity
For me, violence is violence. It doesn't matter what you do or try as there is no reason great enough to deserve being killed. Drugs, sex or whatever, Kenzie deserves respect from all.
I agree, no one deserves to ever be harmed, barring someone who is hurting someone else. However, I think it's kind of sad that anyone asking about the event leading up to an event is considered victim shaming. For instance, I could say I can't wrap my head around why someone would want to hike Mount Everest considering all the bodies it's littered with and the people every year who get hurt/injured climbing it. Doesn't mean I think they are bad people if they don't make it through their adventure, just means I don't get the appeal of the activity.

i haven't been able to find the answer to this, but do we know if police actually went out to the home when the neighbors reported the fires? i'm not knowledgeable about SLC laws at all, but i know in some (most?) large metropolitan cities, huge fires like that within city limits is an ordinance violation. If it's the case in SLC, i would think an officer would've been assigned to go out and speak to the owner/write a ticket (especially if it happened multiple times...)
I have been wondering the same thing! I wonder if those reports put the suspect on their radar, then when they connected him via the phone, they went after him.

Waiting for the PC.
While I am suspicious - that amount of ammo is nothing. We have far more than that in our gun safe. We are carry permit holders who have an extensive firearm collection. We love our range membership and it is a hobby of ours, as well as for our potential protection in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaJean