Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO apparently human ashes can be found by sniffer dogs. They used the dogs to find victims of the fast moving Paradise Fire California. No bone or teeth just ashes due to the fire temperature. The ashes themselves can be shown to be from a human.

Last edited:
Sorry, what is necklacing?

Omg I just looked it up because I was curious too. I thought maybe it had to do with strangulation but I was totally wrong.

Necklacing - Wikipedia

Necklacing is the practice of extrajudicial summary execution and torture method carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

For those interested, it's free w/ Kindle Unlimited; otherwise, it's 99 cents to purchase it.

I'm now faced with the moral dilemma of whether or not I want to put 99 cents in this potential murderer's pocket.

I'm hoping Amazon keeps like half of the take...which would mean he'd get .50 cents from my pocket.

It's also 416 pages long.

That's about 266 too many pages.

JMO.
I've been struggling with this too. I read chapter 1 and the first page of chapter 2 via the "look inside" feature on Amazon. The writing is a little tortuous at times but I may read it at work...

I feel like I heard somewhere in some fashion that profits are not large for writers selling books on Amazon so I may spring for the $0.99.

Decisions... decisions...

JMO

so i don't have firsthand knowledge of smelling a body burning, but i've smelled burnt hair before and it's horrific :confused: not sure how to really describe it except disgusting.

and hair doesn't have the gasses and bacteria and s*** (literal!) like the body does, so i imagine a burning body smells 100Xs worse. I'm pretty sure it's one of those things that you recognize once you smell it, even if you have no prior knowledge because precious little else could be that foul.
Unfortunately, I've smelled it more times than I should have. Muscle, skin, blood, and organs all have a unique smell, likened to particular cuts of meat (though skin smells like charcoal). Cerebrospinal fluid burns up in a musky, sweet perfume. Overall, it is a very unique scent and you are not going to mistake it for a barbecue so if he's done research on burning a body for his book he would not have disposed of a body at his home in that manner. You are NOT going to want to do that near neighbors. I'm guessing what was burned was the suitcase as the plastic would have given off a really foul odor.

I hate saying this but I'm afraid that she was strangled on the bed after activities were done on there and the body was disposed of after. If the mattress wasn't blood stained as we can see it in the listing then it obviously was not a gruesome crime scene. I'm wondering if he got rid of it to get rid of any bodily fluid and hair fragments that could have been found on there that linked DNA to Kenzie and would have placed her at the residence. Also if this man wrote a book on killing people then he obviously has done his research on murderous crimes. Strangulation is less gruesome and with the sheets being removed form the bed its going to be hard to prove that's what happened if it did. Especially if this SOB burned her body. I hate to think it but its my first thought. :( JMO

Agreed. I thought this as well. When I saw the mattress and box spring appeared to be clean, perhaps he just worried about trace evidence. Also, IMO, the book is based on the author's personal experiences. I hope the evidence collected yields some definitive answers, especially for ML's family. MOO.

https://www.coursehero.com/file/18686382/Assignment-3-Ayoola-Ajayi/

Does anyone happen to have a subscription to the website CourseHero? There is an essay on there that AJ wrote for school about Mirror Lake, which is one hour from where he lives. I can only see a preview, and it’s possibly nothing, but do wonder what his relationship to this place may be and if it’s relevant at all.

If you click on that link and read some of his writing for that course, you'll note that he is barely literate. No wonder he doesn't actually have a degree from USU, or anywhere else.

And no wonder that book he wrote had to be self-published. Oy.

Ugh, don't know what happened to the quoted original post, but someone mentioned a consensual hookup and an accidental death. Then why didn't she just take the Lyft to his house?

Exactly. The house was 7 minutes away and easy to find.

They met in that park, because this guy had a specific reason for that.

A nefarious one.

This POI's FB, instagram and book indicate a person, MOO, who is highly into himself. As an old(er) person who doesn't understand constant posting of selfies on social media, maybe I'm just out of touch (OK, PROBABLY I'm out of touch)....but when your FB page consists almost entirely of pics of you (occasionally with other people), often half-dressed, it seems pretty narcissistic. His modeling page has a blurb that is really poorly written, so I was surprised to find he published a book! The photos of POI do not give me hope; he comes across as creepy. The book bio is overblown, describing him as highly successfully, traveling internationally, etc.

One more thing and then I'll stop gabbing so much. We may have mistaken her emotional state at the airport. Rather than grief, I'm thinking it could actually be FEAR. If I theorize POI is following orders, why not ML? Maybe she was ORDERED to rendezvous. This would explain the very odd, and uncharacteristic choice. The Lyft driver, probably on high alert and thinking a million things, may have mistaken her greeting of cordial professionalism to the POI for happiness.

Me too I’ve been leaning towards she knew him somehow someway - online, work, school, shared interests ? I do think he planned this and I wish we had his Airbnb calendar I should have grabbed it when I first heard the name - that schedule will tell a story IMO - my small research group have no problem meeting people at 3am but everyone of them said not for a first encounter which is why I still think this may not have been the first time - just instinct I guess
JMO

BBM

What do you mean by "small research group?"

my-resume

Here is a link to AA's full resume. Link was on his linkedin page. It gives a little bit more information to the depth of his IT skills and work history. According to the resume he worked for the US Army for 2 years, so maybe he was not discharged.

edit: Also claims he went to a university in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member