Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Staggering to recover from these severe traumas, he finds relief and joy in meeting his first love, becomes embroiled in grand theft, and experiences heartbreaking betrayal. Ezekiel must decide if he will join the ranks of a criminal mastermind, or fight to escape the tyranny that has surrounded his young life. Or even beat them at their own game.
When trust is lost, can he even trust himself?”

Good Grief.

What is this crap?
Rhetorical question. So I'll go ahead and answer it:
This is crap writing.
It's simply dreadful.

I ain't reading this book.

JMO.

@loganlocal - thanks for taking one for the team!
:/ No-Go, either we never matched or I deleted him. I have a weird vague recollection of the profile photo and then thinking that some of the other photos didn't really seem like the same vibe.. or same person ... but not much else. Wish I could backtrack more on those apps!

Yep. They can tail him and surveil him, but they can’t prevent him from offing himself if he’s free. His life is over and he knows it.

Of course so many of these dirtbags are scared of death (IRONIC considering they don’t mind killing other people) and make deals to avoid the death penalty so maybe he’s one of those types of cowards.
On the other hand, if he is being watched closely, then LE do, I think, have some obligation/right to step in if harm is coming to someone, even if by their own hand. So it may not be totally preventable, but less likely. Although from what I've see of this POI so far I think he thinks too much of himself to not want to live?

Good Grief.

What is this crap?
Rhetorical question. So I'll go ahead and answer it:
This is crap writing.
It's simply dreadful.

I ain't reading this book.

JMO.

Careful...There are concerns he may off himself!
May put this narcissist over the edge !

There are a WHOLE LOT of guests presently reading the thread. kwim ?

That fatherless account only follows one possible real person out of 15. The person it follows was who I imagined owning it. Tracked them abd friends and they’ve visited salt lake and are wealthy.,. No idea if they are “real”.

So now you can see more info about Instagram accounts. If you are on mobile click the three dots at top of page. It was created July 31, 2018 and has also had two former usernames that I’m probably not allowed to share? Tell me if so.
Whoaaaa...

SALT LAKE CITY — Former roommates of the man who police are calling a person of interest in the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck are stunned by the most recent developments.

“That is kind of mind-boggling,” said one man who shared an apartment with the person of interest. Due to the high profile nature of this case, he asked to not be identified.

They shared an apartment in North Salt Lake in 2016. That apartment is across the street from Hatch Park, the last place MacKenzie Lueck was seen.
Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

Yeah, but who actually followed It? Was it someone else using her account?

That’s what I’m suspecting. He used her phone to follow the account.

Or perhaps, he was well versed in IT it seems. He could of gotten her passwords or hacked her account. I had a tech savvy ex BF who would hack into my email ( but this was back when I had AOL).

Utah is one of those states that requires DNA collection for people charged with certain felonies.

This differs from most states, that require collection upon conviction.

As this guy apparently has no criminal record, he’s unlikely to be in a criminal database.

When and if he is arrested, I think there’s a reasonable chance that other crimes are going to be solved here.

Rape, or something along those lines.

http://www.ncsl.org/portals/1/documents/cj/dna/utah.pdf

The listings don't show an address - either on Letgo or FB marketplace, only a general radius and zipcode. You have to direct message the seller to get that info. There would be a digital trail.

Yes but you can write whatever you want in the description section of the ad...

“He had apps, dating apps. He was meeting a lot of people through those,” said a person who was a roommate with the person of interest at Utah State University. “I don’t know how many people he has dated or met up with using those apps or whatever. I know he’s had a lot of, a long list of dates.”

Article at link:
Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

Because her phone never turned back on.

I don’t think it’s a stretch to believe they found evidence during that search either.
I noticed that when asked if they found her there, the answer was that they wouldn't comment, or something to that effect. I think we'd know if they did, but their answers suggest to me that they found evidence of some kind, and I think their boldly stated interest and focus on that mattress is pretty telling.

One thing I’m wondering (trying my best to keep up as time allows) is IF he kept her alive for a while, perhaps hours or days. I also wonder how long she remained on his property after she was deceased, if she is deceased.

Also, from his fb there are mountainous areas with which he is obviously familiar; if it turns out he burned evidence not to include her body than these should be noted. In case it turns out they do not find human remains on the property, t mag be useful to make notes from SM before they go poof as peeps often use disposal sites with which they are familiar, moo.

Rapid DNA was onsite, and no arrest yet. Whatever they found obviously requires further testing imo.

Again I’m behind here so sorry if there are developments which may these thoughts irrelevant, tia.

at this time I do think the poi is likely who it will end up being, but how do we know that they didn't get together and then she left and something happened to her before she got home fr0m a third party?

Hope.

The usual story from a rapist is that he had consensual sex, but he didn't rape and murder her. That's a bit like "they got together, it didn't work out and he left."

It's not plausible.

I can't see any reason to doubt that the man who is a person of interest, who formerly lived near Hatch Park, lured Kenzie to the park when she was particularly vulnerable - having just attended her grandmother's funeral, runs AirBnB rooms and doesn't seem to have a future.

Worst cast scenario is that she was alive and surviving until her disappearance hit the news and that news burst put her life in danger. The fact that the person of interest tried to get rid of the bed and had a bonfire well after she disappeared and before he was digitally tracked suggests that indictable offences (other than kidnapping) happened after her disappearance hit the news.

“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said. “In passing, just say hi to them. But yeah, it changed between a Latina girl, a brunette girl, a blonde girl. In three or four months, I'd say at least three, if not four or five girls.”

I hate saying it but after reading this I wonder about human trafficking/sex slave type scenario here.

From: Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia