Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara gave her interview to Fox 13 News (her full name was stated by the reporter) so I can post more now.

She said he was drinking and offered her a whiskey. She said there were cameras everywhere with 3 in the master bedroom. He told her to avoid one bedroom in basement as guest was there. The basement gave her the creeps to the point that when he contacted her to clean there again she "ghosted" him.

And finally, he talked about a girlfriend he'd just broken up with and how she was "crazy." Her words.

I thought that was said at the press release this morning. i didn't go looking because i didn't want to end up in the never ending circle of knowing and not being able to find.
Oh ok sorry if I'm repeating old info then! People said they basically said nothing in the press release so I just skimmed it :)

This is exactly why I would never be comfortable staying in an AirBnB. I know plenty are legit (a friend has one). But I would be too nervous for this reason - cameras.

Exactly, and we’ve heard a lot of stories about this recently.

Families showing up and finding a hidden camera.

She must have trusted that person in some capacity.
I feel like ML was grieving her grandma Gerry, stressed ; got a text message for a date; and quickly decided to go without over thinking it too much.
A predator has an advantage, if he catches you at a weak moment.
Also, this guy may have sent out a message to more than one woman that night, until one responded....

Tara gave her interview to Fox 13 News (her full name was stated by the reporter) so I can post more now.

She said he was drinking and offered her a whiskey. She said there were cameras everywhere with 3 in the master bedroom. He told her to avoid one bedroom in basement as guest was there. The basement gave her the creeps to the point that when he contacted her to clean there again she "ghosted" him.

And finally, he talked about a girlfriend he'd just broken up with and how she was "crazy." Her words.

OMG!!! Apparently the basement is where the mattress and box springs were that he got rid of.

Did anyone at the press conf ask LE about neighbors possibly having security cameras??? The person/s who took away the mattress would need a proper vehicle to haul it away, right? Would be great if a small truck (or a car with mattress tied on top :eek:) could have been captured by a camera. At least possibly helping to identify the car if not the driver.

That's interesting! Thank you! Did she elaborate on what seemed creepy about the basement or was it nothing specific, just the general vibe?

I've been quietly reading here. Shocked that "Inside Edition" just did a segment about Kenzie and got into all her social media reveals. Some man, I didn't catch who he was, said he actually met her a few weeks ago. Did anyone else catch the tv show?

You can see the segment I saw tonight. The man said he met Kenzie in a bar 3-4 weeks ago, and it was revealed that she was on some of those social media sites.

I'm sorry for her Family and Friends having to see this on tv and be so sensationalized when everyone just wants to find this much cared about young woman. .

Was Missing College Student Working as a 'Sugar Baby'?

I just realized (I'm 90% sure) I have seen the POI (or someone claiming to be him) on tinder. It was the same photo on the meetup.com profile. I don't remember if we matched or conversed at all as it was many months ago... but I'm sure as hell going to check. Things worth reacttivating tinder for....
@loganlocal - thanks for taking one for the team!

Without knowing the link to how LE linked POI, it is not possible to speculate any thing further, I guess. There are so many possibilities and theories, anything is possible.

What is known about POI (please correct me)
1) An Airbnb host
2) Lot of sexual desires (possibly bisexual)
3) Divorced
4) Working in a professional job and also started a new LLC recently
5) Tries to meet new people anyway possible but really quiet among neighbors
6) Tries to benefit monetarily anyway possible - modelling, publishing own book, etc
7) From Africa, studied in UK and then at Utah, Ex-serviceman

What we don't know about POI
1) Connection between POI and KL
2) Connections about deviant activities
3) Connections to deviant groups/gangs
4) Online dating profiles

Missing link:
1) How LE connected with POI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online