Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox 13 also interviewing former roommates from apartment across from park who say he had many women over. Sometimes for days and sometimes staying in room for days and not coming out. And that he used many many dating apps to meet the women.

Because that’s normal.

What the hell was going on in that house?!
3 in one room is obviously excessive, but tbh I wouldn't say it's that unreasonable to put cameras in your house if you're renting out part of your property. It's not unusual for people sharing with roommates, for example, to put a camera in their room for when they aren't there to make sure nobody's been in there.

The lyft driver said that she was friendly with the driver of the car she met, but I doubt that she had anything to do with this man prior to her disappearance. She specifically likes men over 35, and he is only 31. Furthermore, room rental manager is not exactly what she likes, per her social profile.

Age alone disqualifies him through her social profile and lifestyle. That is, he's the wrong age, the wrong economic background, the wrong lifestyle and the wrong person.
he coulda been a lying liar who lies. we haven't seen is dating apps... (have we?). he may have even pretended to still be enlisted in the Army and/or married. I would imagine he over played his employment and/or income. We'll probably never know...

TLDR: I feel he faked the funk and led her on to believe he was a bigger deal than he was.

JMO.

ETA: I'm referring to the POI - not the Lyft driver. (in case that wasn't clear)

I commented on this in an earlier thread but for her geographic location, it’s is much more prevalent compared to other similarly sized geographical locations. Demographics and geography definitely play a role.

What about geographic location for body? Any thoughts?

Some victims are burned, others are hidden. Some are hidden above ground, other's are hidden below or in water.

Given that this appears to be someone that lured Kenzie to Hatch Park, how does that factor into young women with lifestyle choices who have to be cautious about luring?

<modsnip - irrelevant and off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter how she met or knew the person she met in the park, she knew them well-enough to meet them there at 3am. From all accounts, she wasn’t some junkie in dire need of a fix and she wasn’t homeless with no place to go.

She must have trusted that person in some capacity. I wish we could go back in time, know her mental state and find some way to keep her from going there. I suspect there will be some link between the two of them. I just hope LE can find it quickly and get that person off the streets.

Yes, but he very well may have lied about those things.

If not, she may have engaged with him outside the SD context.
Yes, now after reading everything I think he was a chameleon- changed into who he needed to be to attract the person he wanted for a very specific purpose - possibly has multiple Social IDs and drew her in JMO

Did they say how she met this guy..dating app/group?

I need to see that segment again. Regarding the man on Inside Edition meeting Kenzie...I didn't catch how he met her, but another member added...

I watched it and was surprised all they went into and the pictures. I felt so sorry for her family.
The man said he's a private eye and met her a couple of weeks ago! Didn't explain much but left me wondering if he's a SD!

No matter how she met or knew the person she met in the park, she knew them well-enough to meet them there at 3am. From all accounts, she wasn’t some junkie in dire need of a fix and she wasn’t homeless with no place to go.

She must have trusted that person in some capacity. I wish we could go back in time, know her mental state and find some way to keep her from going there. I suspect there will be some link between the two of them. I just hope LE can find it quickly and get that person off the streets.

Here is a thought as to why maybe they met at a park. He knew the area and was familiar with it. Maybe he did not want the Lyft Driver to be able to describe where he lived. This POI could have pre-meditated everything for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321