Found Deceased UT - Michael Cavallari, 30, Grand County, 27 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get why some people are so sensitive about this guy. I'm pretty objective since I don't really know what was going on. I was just relaying info of what I read. I haven't seen anyone here attacking him or the family, just trying to understand what happened.

I lost my brother when I was 23 and he was 30. Was my first major death I had to deal with. Never would I have thought what would come over the years.
My brother was amazing. His name is John. He was my hero my only sibling. He was 7 years older then me and he was an awesome big brother. He protected me at all times possible. He taught me. My parents loved him. I loved him. He was an alcoholic and made bad choices. I was embarrassed as were others that loved him. He left us for a work job. He died on that job site from brain anniyersum. He was suffering from headaches for weeks which came out weeks later from his girlfriend and friends. I miss him. No one will love me like he did. He was my older brother. My protector. My guide. He was awesome. I miss him. I wish I wasn't embarrassed. I wish I helped him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry sweetheart. And to all of you that have lost a sibling, I send cyber hugs. Prayers for his family, as they are going to need it. I have lost 2 brothers, one to a violent murder, you don't get over it, you simply cope. Cases like these are painful reminders to hold your family close. You may not get that chance tomorrow.

I can I am a retired liscensed mental health provider , after 17 years. They actually can be more scary than psycotic , cause they can move to where "I" am after them .

I rearranged my chairs, to where I could be to the door faster than them- never put youself in a corner. Pls notice they have peroids where they can "appear" reasonably ok .....

[video=youtube;zA1hyqA6UTY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY[/video]

they can be scary........... of homeland security delusional truly belives that however

he is groomed if you passed him on the street most are clueless that this is avery disturbed mentally ill , sadly individual ......

this is public deal, clincally you would try to descalte them before they got to the end of the video sometimes you could sometimes you could not ....depended on how long they had been seeing you actually

they often , after being drugged to death, would feel remorse

ixated Joh Walsh, just like planned pant hood - no real clue - Dear saw something on tv nd he became fixated on baby parts -- did he have a clue nope this was not a educated person n abortion, this was a parnoid person ho eneded up fixated on baby parts

Wow! Thank you friend for sharing this.

I don't know. It didn't say & that's all the info I have. I live in Dana Point, right next to City Hall which was mentioned in the news article but I didn't know anything about this until it was announced on the news that he was missing & I don't know anything about the families.

It "appears" from that blotter site (though I might be reading it incorrectly) that Michael was released from jail on November 27th on his own recognizance.

It "appears" from that blotter site (though I might be reading it incorrectly) that Michael was released from jail on November 27th on his own recognizance.

It says:

"Release Type: Bond Posted"

I think this means he didn't pay cash, instead used a bond company, but I'm not sure.

I don't get why some people are so sensitive about this guy. I'm pretty objective since I don't really know what was going on. I was just relaying info of what I read. I haven't seen anyone here attacking him or the family, just trying to understand what happened.

Shouldn't we be sensitive about all the people who's stories get posted on Websleuths? These are real people's lives we are talking about with real families and friends who loved them. A young man is dead and his family is left to pick up the pieces. IMO the "whys" are none of our business unless the family chooses to share their insight with the public. Sometimes it's just time to move on.

RIP Michael

Shouldn't we be sensitive about all the people who's stories get posted on Websleuths? These are real people's lives we are talking about with real families and friends who loved them. A young man is dead and his family is left to pick up the pieces. IMO the "whys" are none of our business unless the family chooses to share their insight with the public. Sometimes it's just time to move on.

RIP Michael

IMO, moving on would have been fine, well, and good, until some posters described Michael as a domestic violence abuser toward his ex-girlfriend who should thank her lucky stars that she no longer has to be concerned about that. Having said that, I think it is important to straighten that "story" out because from what has been published, Michael was NEVER charged with DV and it's just not right for him and his family to be remembered as such. IMO

Some of us look at these cases objectively and like to explore all the facts out there to help to understand why these things happen. Some might not care to know, and that is their perogorative. They can stop following the case. I respectfully wish them well and appreciate their input. Those of us who care to continue to explore the deeper layers are free to do so. If every person who died had no further information released about them there would be no history books, no forums here on murder cases, and would put a tremendous amount of people out of work, including those who study human behavior. It is unrealistic to have the expectation that someone's mark on the world dies with them. This includes the darker parts of their lives. No one is unflawed. Everyone is fully human. MOO.

IMO, moving on would have been fine, well, and good, until some posters described Michael as a domestic violence abuser toward his ex-girlfriend who should thank her lucky stars that she no longer has to be concerned about that. Having said that, I think it is important to straighten that "story" out because from what has been published, Michael was NEVER charged with DV and it's just not right for him and his family to be remembered as such. IMO

Exactly! I agree with you! Michael was never charged with DV and he has no history of it that I've seen. There's nothing but rumor about him having drug use issues so why are these things even being said? Radar is gossip, not MSM. His family is dealing with his sudden death and shouldn't have to endure this kind of on-line speculation. Good for you for trying to straighten it out, ILOKAL!

Some of us look at these cases objectively and like to explore all the facts out there to help to understand why these things happen. Some might not care to know, and that is their perogorative. They can stop following the case. I respectfully wish them well and appreciate their input. Those of us who care to continue to explore the deeper layers are free to do so. If every person who died had no further information released about them there would be no history books, no forums here on murder cases, and would put a tremendous amount of people out of work, including those who study human behavior. It is unrealistic to have the expectation that someone's mark on the world dies with them. This includes the darker parts of their lives. No one is unflawed. Everyone is fully human. MOO.

Exploration still can be done respectfully without all the rumors and speculation. No one learns a thing from that.

Exactly! I agree with you! Michael was never charged with DV and he has no history of it that I've seen. There's nothing but rumor about him having drug use issues so why are these things even being said? Radar is gossip, not MSM. His family is dealing with his sudden death and shouldn't have to endure this kind of on-line speculation. Good for you for trying to straighten it out, ILOKAL!

He was battling addiction issues and mental health issues. He had been considering rehab.

http://www.people.com/article/michael-cavallari-family-planning-memorial

He was battling addiction issues and mental health issues. He had been considering rehab.

http://www.people.com/article/michael-cavallari-family-planning-memorial

From what I read in that article, Michael told his mom shortly before his sad and untimely death that he was considering "alcohol" rehab. The article says nothing about mental health issues or drug addiction. This and other articles have stated that Michael was successfully working for his father's company in real estate development.

From People Magazine:

http://www.people.com/article/michael-cavallari-getting-live-track

Here we have a REAL name of the person commenting about Michael, not just some alleged "neighbor" who also "quotes" other "neighbors" yet wants to remain anonymous.

I'm glad someone who actually knew him well is speaking out. The whole situation is tragic in many ways. This was someone's child, someone loved by friends and family members. As painful as it must be for them to read some of the articles and comments (if they are even reading them), I hope and believe his loved ones will remember the happy times and the love he brought to their lives. At the end of the day, that is what matters. In my experience with a loved one who was completely destroyed by the media after his death, I can say that No person, article, comment, etc can take those personal memories away. I don't remember the image the media and police put out of a large guy with muscles who was allegedly being aggressive and was shot 9 times by an inebriated wannabe cop on a public street. He was made to sound like a monster. instead I remember riding bikes with my cousin, anxiously waiting at the end of the driveway for their car to come down our street when they visited every summer, and him teasing me about my boyfriends. i think of how sensitive he was and how much he was loved.

I pray Michaels family can grieve in their own way and cherish those personal memories. And that goes for everyone reading this who has lost a loved one, I sincerely pray that you let yourself get lost in the happy memories sometimes.

From what I read in that article, Michael told his mom shortly before his sad and untimely death that he was considering "alcohol" rehab. The article says nothing about mental health issues or drug addiction. This and other articles have stated that Michael was successfully working for his father's company in real estate development.

Actually, the article states that Michael's friends say he "dealt with mental health issues." Perhaps you missed that? I have read this now in several articles. And I mentioned *substance abuse* previously. Substance abuse is defined as an overindulgence or addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. I'm not entirely sure why you seem to be determined to dismiss these things or argue against them. I didn't write the article. I also have no judgement about it and am left feeling a great deal of compassion for someone who appeared to be struggling.

You articulated my thoughts exactly. I've been coming to this site for nearly 2 years & followed a handful of threads & this is the first time I've noticed people calling out others for their opinions. We are all basically speculating on here. I thought that was what this site was for. I'm always interested to read what another person's perception might be. If we start criticizing people's opinions & have to sensor ourselves so that we don't offend anyone, I think I ruins what (to me) this site is all about. Kills creativity & thought provoking ideas that we can learn from.

Truly, I am a sensitive person & sometimes even try not to come to this site because it's sad stories that get me down. I'm really not trying to be mean or offend anyone. But we kind of need to be able to speak freely here without upsetting people. It's not a support group as far as I know.

Actually, the article states that Michael's friends say he "dealt with mental health issues." Perhaps you missed that? I have read this now in several articles. And I mentioned *substance abuse* previously. Substance abuse is defined as an overindulgence or addiction to drugs and/or alcohol. I'm not entirely sure why you seem to be determined to dismiss these things or argue against them. I didn't write the article. I also have no judgement about it and am left feeling a great deal of compassion for someone who appeared to be struggling.

Although substance abuse is the addiction to or overindulgence to drugs and/or alcohol, a person can suffer addiction to many things. I felt when you stated the article said Michael was dealing with "addiction issues" that needed to be clarified to addiction to "alcohol" which is what the article referred to. I did, however, miss the mention of mental health issues. I was tired and should have read the article more carefully. I apologize for that. I don't wish to dismiss or argue against anything, I just feel that some here have taken creative license in telling Michael's "story". Criminal threats become domestic violence and his issues with alcohol become "substance addiction" which seems to include an addiction to drugs when it doesn't seem to exist. As far as "mental health issues", he might have been suffering from depression. We simply don't know.

We don't know, no one here is trying to write his story or anything else. Please understand that is not and never has been my thought process. I am sorry I thought that this was a forum in which We were here to discuss such cases. When one disagrees with theories etc. we move along and continue. With all due respect I believe I have said two or three times now that i wish nothing more than peace and solace for his family and friends. I know they are hurting and miserable right now. I not one time said he was or did do anything to her specifically, I simply said I hope she is in a safe place until he shows up. Huge difference, surely we can agree on that. Hopefully with this being said, we can move forward agreeing that no one here is attempting to write his "story", or to put blame on someone who's not here to defend his side! So please accept apology for upsetting you. I never wanted to do that to anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm
Back