GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how anyone could judge that.

She is destroyed. It is obvious being in that room with her father is overwhelming and she is being forced to relive her mother's death knowing her father was responsible at least in her mind.

She is holding her mothers clothes that were cut off her..

Anyone who could be completely normal through that would need more help than someone who could not. She is distraught. Just like Travis's sisters were through the trial, Just like other victims relatives are in a trial.

Just because she has 'different' mannerisms and a diagnosis does not mean that if I was on the jury, I wouldn't believe her. I think it will actually be important that the jury know her diagnosis. But her testimony is important, and her experience reads true.

Lets give this witness a break please. I would be a wreck too and I certainly wouldn't want to read negative remarks on line about my testimony and behavior.

Thank you.

Please stop taking only 10 minute breaks...I cannot walk my dog in 10 minute increments.

Just because she has 'different' mannerisms and a diagnosis does not mean that if I was on the jury, I wouldn't believe her. I think it will actually be important that the jury know her diagnosis. But her testimony is important, and her experience reads true.

Exactly. I think it actually helps her if it comes out. If I was a Juror I would just think ok that explains her demeanor and move on.

Who moved the bed to the garage?
MM couldn't ... with his bad toe.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Lets give this witness a break please. I would be a wreck too and I certainly wouldn't want to read negative remarks on line about my testimony and behavior.

Thank you.

Thanks!

I was just sitting here thinking, What does it feel like to face your father, knowing he killed your mother, let your little sister find her, Made a big deal about showing you how she died and then brought his mistress in as a nanny..

This man is unbelievable.

Despite her mannerisms and demeanor, I do believe Rachel's testimony, and I think the jury will believe her too.

Poor Rachel .. she looks like she wants to throw up when Gypsy name is mentioned

I think she's doing a great job. Yes, she is very nervous, and it's clear that she wants to say so much more than she is allowed, but I think that the jury can easily see that this witness was completely disturbed by her father's actions at the time of her mother's death. I think that is the important point.

Hey Otto! Good to see you here!

I think that she is angry, hurt, and feels betrayed. Plus, she is essentially having to walk the court through what is possibly the most traumatic time of her life - she is almost reliving it, and her memory is very vivid, at least that's what I've gathered from watching and listening. Those kinds of emotions don't just go away, even after all of the years that have passed.

I certainly would have a ton of trouble staying calm in her shoes. IMO.

My heart really goes out to her - she is still in so much pain. This will be an interesting cross tho. I hope they dont try to manipulate and confuse her especially in the state she is in as she will not hold up well at all.

Did anyone get how she said her dad told her the position her mother was in. Was she in the tub with her legs out or was she face down half in and half out of the tub?

Bipolar or not I think she is answering the questions truthfully and if she holds up with the defense questioning it will be a Win for the Prosecutors. I'm sure having to look at the monster is very upsetting for her.

o/t The Heinz trial in GA... jury is hung on cts 1-9 of murder and assault 9-3. Sent back to delib more. They have a verdict on cts 10/11 drug charges.

Thank you.

Yes, thank you! This woman lost her mother, had her father lie to her and move his mistress into the family home, had her adopted sister banished to the Ukraine (they retrieved her), had to fight to keep Ada as MM was going to send the youngest children to a family far away (they were hiding and terrified of MM) and then had her brother kill himself.... this is NOT just one event. This was a total distruction of a family unit that I cannot begin to imagine the pain of :*(

Thanks!

I was just sitting here thinking, What it feel like to face your father, knowing he killed your mother, let your little sister find her, Made a big deal about showing you how she died and then brought his mistress in as a nanny..

This man is unbelievable.

AND bombarded her with the scenario yet refused to look at her mother's close etc.
That man is maddening!
People like that make normal people feel like they are crazy!
even though they are not!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Despite her mannerisms and demeanor, I do believe Rachel's testimony, and I think the jury will believe her too.

I do too. I only raised the BP point to explain why her delivery may be misconstrued. My heart goes out to her. She appears so fragile and truly misses her Mother so very much. Just jumping off your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976