GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know the man sitting behind the two defense attorneys?

I remember Jodi Arias had a lady sometimes sitting behind her. A victim's advocate? What a joke that was?

defense

questioned whether it was appropriated based on MM's status were the drugs appropriate to be given - yes, as the scripts were written

Good morning WS Friends!

Looks like we won't see nor hear the inmates. So, maybe we will hear the attys questions but not the responses?

That is not my understanding. Is my understanding it will only be that they cannot be video /still photo shown . Audio ok is my impression from court discussion .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Dang I guess they start at 8:30. I turned it on at 9am their time and they were just finishing Dr Cragun. Now the fun begins with Dr Perper.

defense

questioned whether it was appropriated based on MM's status were the drugs appropriate to be given - yes, as the scripts were written

Anybody know the man sitting behind the two defense attorneys?

I remember Jodi Arias had a lady sometimes sitting behind her. A victim's advocate? What a joke that was?

I am having internet problems......

so I missed most of the testimony so far

hopefully someone else is catching what is being said

tia

I am having internet problems......

so I missed most of the testimony so far

hopefully someone else is catching what is being said

tia

I've been having probs with the WS site. Anyone else?

For those that don't know Dr Perper and wonder about his head shape:

"I am definitely not a member of the television's Coneheads," Perper reportedly said with a chuckle. "I always used to say I have extra brains that I could not accommodate in my head."

It turns out that Perper was dropped accidentally on his head by his aunt when he was a young boy, and a blood clot thickened part of his skull.

For those that don't know Dr Perper and wonder about his head shape:

"I am definitely not a member of the television's Coneheads," Perper reportedly said with a chuckle. "I always used to say I have extra brains that I could not accommodate in my head."

It turns out that Perper was dropped accidentally on his head by his aunt when he was a young boy, and a blood clot thickened part of his skull.

I think he is a cutie.

He said it is his opinion Michele, died of drowning.

Good Morning. MM was clever enough to rush an autopsy before the girls started to catch on to his plot. What kind of person calls the ME the day after their loved one dies?

My hat's off to both sides of attorneys for becoming familiar enough with these medical terms and conditions to ask intelligent questions.

'You can see nucleii inside the muscle fibers'

No I can't doctor. Never mind what it looks like to me because I like liver and onions once in a blue moon.

Mornin peeps :seeya:

I know he is an excellent Dr., but I have always had a very hard time understanding his english.

1. Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
  2. "It's clear she was inhaling a significant amount of water," Dr. Perper testifies. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial
  1. 8m
  2. Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
  3. "I did not find any evidence of myocarditis," Dr. Perper testifies of Michele MacNeill. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial
  1. 13m
  3. Slides of Michele's heart muscle fiber shown to the jury. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial
  1. 16m
  3. After a very long explanation, prosecutor tells Dr. Perper: "Thank you for that explanation." @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial
  1. Ben Winslow @BenWinslow
    Michele MacNeill died of drowning, but also had drugs in her system, Dr. Perper testifies. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial
Source:

http://fox13now.com/2013/10/22/martin-macneill-trail-continuing-coverage/
FOX13 - Salt Lake City, Utah

Marty boy doesn't look very happy today. :giggle: Not smiling so much now :giggle:
He keeps clenching his jaw ~

I walked away....what happened? Why is Dr. Perper not still testifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva