GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomCasual suggests a drinking game for Spencer's "That's what you said, right?" I was wasted and am re-stocked for Gypsy's "it's really been a long time", for her convienent memory lapses. (Please also watch how many times she avoids saying the year when asked for dates!) ARGH!

LOL Luved the ring testimony. Could not remember the particulars of the proposal but knew the diamond. Yep that Gypsy is a real gem :banghead: Chaps my arse she is free. She knows and she knew. IMO.

I really want to see the State go after Gypsy full force tomorrow. No more letting her hedge with half truths, no more "I can't recall", no more BS. Remind her of her deal that she made, remind her that if she continues to lie on the stand that she WILL go to federal prison for three years plus be charged with perjury where she will serve an additional 15 years. No more playing around trying to be nice. The State is calling her again for a reason and they really need to maximize what they have on/with her.

MOO

OMG! Spencer really does look like Clark Howard!! I love Clark Howard, used to listen to him all the time on the radio, saw his pic maybe once. Just Googled his pics. WOW! I hate to see Spencer called Clark because I really like Clark!!

Every bit of circumstantial evidence leads straight to Martin, I just hope the jury sees it that way . :twocents:

I certainly agree. If I was on the jury even if I had a tiny bit of doubt, this guy is so bad that he deserves to be put away for so many things I would still vote guilty. I can't even imagine what a not guilty will do to the daughters and sister.

LOL!! Reminds me of a certain muppet also! I did not name the muppet either. I wondering if we are thinking about the same one?!!

Please tell me you aren't thinking of a certain female muppet that loves the color green. That would just be wrong since that certain female muppet has style when it comes to her hair, makeup and clothes.

It is the right thing to do. I deal with so many Psychotropic drugs it`s Policy within the Agency I work for. Good practice at home as well.

Just curious, but what do police do with drugs turned into them? In our area we have a "free/low income pharmacy" that takes donations, but bottles must have the original prescribing information. If labels are removed, they cannot use them. Prob can mark out the name of the patient though.

Please tell me you aren't thinking of a certain female muppet that loves the color green. That would just be wrong since that certain female muppet has style when it comes to her hair, makeup and clothes.

I know!! :floorlaugh:

DomCasual suggests a drinking game for Spencer's "That's what you said, right?" I was wasted and am re-stocked for Gypsy's "it's really been a long time", for her convienent memory lapses. (Please also watch how many times she avoids saying the year when asked for dates!) ARGH!

Wow! The two combined is, like, KABOOM - mind blowing!

<modsnip>: "That's what you said, right?"

Gypsy: "It's really been a long time!"

<modsnip>: "That's what you said, right?"

Gypsy: "It's really been a long time!"

Repeated, ad nauseam.

Someone could add it to background music, and make a YouTube video out of it. It could go viral - at least for trial junkies.

LOL Luved the ring testimony. Could not remember the particulars of the proposal but knew the diamond. Yep that Gypsy is a real gem :banghead: Chaps my arse she is free. She knows and she knew. IMO.

That's been one of the highlights of the trial so far, for me.

Do you remember how he proposed?

It's been a really long time.

Do you remember when he proposed?

Do you know your birthday?

Do you remember what you had for breakfast this morning?

Do you remember any details about the ring he gave you?

It's been a really long time - but it was 4.5 carats and $7,000!

I really want to see the State go after Gypsy full force tomorrow. No more letting her hedge with half truths, no more "I can't recall", no more BS. Remind her of her deal that she made, remind her that if she continues to lie on the stand that she WILL go to federal prison for three years plus be charged with perjury where she will serve an additional 15 years. No more playing around trying to be nice. The State is calling her again for a reason and they really need to maximize what they have on/with her.

MOO

I said something like that several pages ago. I think the prosecution will hammer her, hoping the jury is picturing MM up there as the one getting grilled for doing the deed. Then in their closing they need to tie out the timeline. 2 of the 3 defense witnesses will try to kill the timeline, so that's where their focus is.

I know I'm warped, because I actually COUNTED how many times GW said "It's really been a long time". 3 the first day, 3 the second. I also loved when Sam Pead asked the Judge to approach, and SHE said Yes, LMAO!

DomCasual, I vote our proposed video use the song Summer Nights from Grease. The boys can smile and ask what we said and the gals can smile coyly and lament that it was eons ago!

On Gypsy tomorrow.... besides tracking texts between the two on April 11, did the State ever try to establish/ lay out a timeline of where she was on the day of the murder between 8 and 11am?

Maybe the inmates' testimony about mm referring to her as his wife opened the door for the state to question her about whether or not she ever assumed his name, in what context, etc...?

Maybe she'll be asked about how fit mm was? Dunno. Just hope whatever the lines of questioning she not be allowed to flash cleavage , shrug, smirk and evade. Where is Juan indeed. He'd make mincemeat of her in one short session.

TY and I will dispose of these drugs in the correct way to the police department. I NEED TO remove my name or put them in a baggie instead of flushing as I GUESS IT against the law where I LIVE to flush any drugs into the lake water system.

Dovey-

Pharmacies can no longer take back controlled drugs. If you have a jar or something, out them in there with a bit of bleach, Seal it tight and put in garbage. You may want to keep a few of the hydrocodone if you have any. its good for pain, cough suppressnt, diarrhea.

potboiler RPh

So my uneducated opinion after thinking about it is: the defense will NOT put a case on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo