GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Now u know my vice. Lays plain with a really cold glass of milk:blushing:

Ah shucks. No need to blush. What a wholesome "vice" is that...chips and milk! Makes me ashamed to confess my vice is rum and cabana boys....:needdrink:

So if I heard right an hour of Gypsy. Thoughts on where it will go?

Ah shucks. No need to blush. What a wholesome "vice" is that...chips and milk! Makes me ashamed to confess my vice is rum and cabana boys....:needdrink:

LOL I have been known to partake in a glass of Pinio Grigio. My other vice. Two glasses I'm happy. 3 down for the count. Hubby luves I'm a cheap dinner date LOL.

Hah! I have been lurking here for days, but that is the first post that has made me laugh out loud.

Inmate #1 to continue tomorrow, followed by Gypsy

Inmate #1 will continue his testimony tomorrow, and will be followed by the final witness for the State, Gypsy Willis (called back again). It is assumed that the State will then rest.

Recap Here:

http://www.courtchatter.com/

Thanks to all the posters. :seeya:

So if I heard right an hour of Gypsy. Thoughts on where it will go?

If Spencer does his reading of transcripts and that's what you said, right? we might see Gypsy the whole day......just saying :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought someone said earlier that perhaps Spencer was reading transcripts to get things into testimony.........why.....I don't have a clue :scared::scared:

I can't even remember if Spencer or the lady defense questioned her last time....

It will be a miracle if Gypsy's testimony, the defense case, the rebuttal, closing arguments and jury instructions will all be done by Friday at noon?

that's what you said, right....judge

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hah! I have been lurking here for days, but that is the first post that has made me laugh out loud.

Trust me I am a leftover 70's Gal. That said I need to be healthy. Now. Peace and Love.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::cheers::rotfl:

If Spencer does his reading of transcripts and that's what you said, right? we might see Gypsy the whole day......just saying :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought someone said earlier that perhaps Spencer was reading transcripts to get things into testimony.........why.....I don't have a clue :scared::scared:

I can't even remember if Spencer or the lady defense questioned her last time....

It will be a miracle if Gypsy's testimony, the defense case, the rebuttal, closing arguments and jury instructions will all be done by Friday at noon?

that's what you said, right....judge

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

K-today was a really long day for me. I thought I had it effed up. Sounds like my brain was intact.

I have a question...
Didn't a few of the earlier witnesses say that they weren't sure if Michele's shirt was wet..or even if her hair was wet or all the way wet when they responded to Ada's request. They said there was no water in the tub or just a little bit.
Ada said she found her mom in brownish water....
Do we know for sure if her hair or clothes were wet, or is there still some conflict with this situation?

just my opinion and thoughts!

Have to say the peeps here have had me cackling all afternoon...of course the rum and cabana boys probably helped too. :D

I have a question...
Didn't a few of the earlier witnesses say that they weren't sure if Michele's shirt was wet..or even if her hair was wet or all the way wet when they responded to Ada's request. They said there was no water in the tub or just a little bit.
Ada said she found her mom in brownish water....
Do we know for sure if her hair or clothes were wet, or is there still some conflict with this situation?

just my opinion and thoughts!

I would refer to the affidavit. There were conflicting reports.

http://cdn-static.wildabouttrial.co.../Affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant-2.pdf

LMAO watching NG. Mark Klass just said we all know Defense Attorneys live in an alternative universe.

Reread affidavit. Questions about life insurance were asked earlier today. In aff it says in Jan 2007 he took out $2 million policy on himself, listing Michele and Alexis as beneficiaries, then changed policy in 2008 to name Gypsy as sole beneficiary. He didn't take out a policy on Michelle. In affid. the speculation was that the policy was meant to deflect attention away from his intent to murder Michelle.

Reread affidavit. Questions about life insurance were asked earlier today. In aff it says he took out $2 million policy on himself, listing Michele and daughter as beneficiaries, then changed policy in 2008 to name Gypsy as sole beneficiary. He didn't take out a policy on Michelle. In affid. the speculation was that the policy was meant to deflect attention away from his intent to murder Michelle.

Agree. That would have been a red flag had he had Michele's Policy increased/changed. Seems he thought that issue thru.

I think there is enough. Enough for a Jury to convict :please:

I think there is enough. Enough for a Jury to convict :please:

Every bit of circumstantial evidence leads straight to Martin, I just hope the jury sees it that way . :twocents:

DomCasual suggests a drinking game for Spencer's "That's what you said, right?" I was wasted and am re-stocked for Gypsy's "it's really been a long time", for her convienent memory lapses. (Please also watch how many times she avoids saying the year when asked for dates!) ARGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back