GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer........don't quit your day job..........

trying to read inmate's #1 testimony with inflictions.........

this is very bad.......

Spencer answering question raised by witness?

Since when is that permissible?

I'm getting a kick out of this witness giving it right back! :giggle:

I just called my local police and was told I could drop off the drugs anytime they are open but to remove my name and or put them in a plastic baggy for disposal.

Maybe I am paranoid, but walking around with a baggie full of pills, even in the time it takes to go to the police station, does not seem advisable, lol.

I would take them IN THE BOTTLE and remove the label right there in front of them.

Again....maybe I am paranoid :facepalm:

It's all he can muster this useless dribble! PIFFLE!

IT is very unfortunate that he looks like warren jeffs he stands like him he talks like him and he sounds like him. And it's a bit hard to get past even that. IMO

And He even Enunciates exactly like Warren Jeffs and sometimes That's all i can hear.

That same snarky tone. He has it; and it's awful to listen to.

Wow. Seriously, I was trying to think who he reminded me of. Yep, its Jeffs.

Spencer is excited, witness is getting excited, and they started butting heads.

"Operation Utah", October the 9th... five week period. Then he planned to go home (witness says "I guess you could say that").

He's wasting an hour something that gets wiped out on redirect in about 30 seconds with:
"You hoped you'd get a deal along the way?"
"Yes."
"And did you get one?"
"No."
"And yet you're here testifying, right?"
"Yes."
"So you are testifying because, like you said earlier, you are trying to turn your life around and not because of any deal?"
"Yes."

Gypsy's attorney may have had other appointment/cases and couldn't stay any longer.

And I have to add again that the judge is allowing it. What does that say!!!

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4m
Inmate #1 is calling Spencer out. Jury appears amused. Then back to serious face. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

I just called my local police and was told I could drop off the drugs anytime they are open but to remove my name and or put them in a plastic baggy for disposal.

Good stuff. Many peeps flush them and not good. I know we can send meds back to Pharmacy for destruction at work. Responsible thing to do. Proper destruction. Good for you.

Maybe I am paranoid, but walking around with a baggie full of pills, even in the time it takes to go to the police station, does not seem advisable, lol.

I would take them IN THE BOTTLE and remove the lable right there in front of them.

Again....maybe I am paranoid :facepalm:

Just crush them up and put them in the garbage. That is what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214