GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question ... Does anyone know if these letters will be sent back with the juror's?

The minute she takes the 5th, the jury knows she lied big-time AND the jury gets to hear all the questions!

Expert witnesses - HIGHLY paid for testimony - i.e. they will testify to what atty wants to hear.

Jailhouse snitches - paid in time off or privileges - i.e. they will testify to what atty wants to hear.

I totally disagree with that assumption. Most verified experts have good character and integrity. I think I commented on this before? People are recognized as experts because of their knowledge, integrity and character as well as how they come off to a jury. Attorneys will consult with a number of experts in many cases and select the one who's point of view helps their client. This does not translate into "saying what the attorney wants to hear."

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 55s
There is an issue about statements Gypsy may have made to police that could incriminate her. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Question ... Does anyone know if these letters will be sent back with the juror's?

They are evidence, so yep, they should be.

(I'm dancing a little bit about that)

:D

OMG.....she tried to go listen to the sidebar with her attorney

she got down off the stand

judge told her to go back to the witness stand

WTF

Once when an attorney asked the judge if he may approach the witness, she answered yes for the judge :floorlaugh:

After hearing these letters that so contradict her testimony of a relationship that was first casual and then over, it makes me so sad and furious that they couldn't retrieve their texts. I bet they would have been hair raising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gypsy, this is your cellie, Andrea. Yes, Andrea is here on the First Offense proviso, so she won't be here much longer. You? Simmer don nah! (Down now)

GO SAM GO!

Ohhhh to be a fly on the wall, listening to the defense team and Gypsy and her attorney...

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 55s
There is an issue about statements Gypsy may have made to police that could incriminate her. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

I guess the State has indeed saved some of the best for last :facepalm:

I wish Jared Perkins had been the attorney questioning Gypsy. I am not a fan of Pead.

I guess the State has indeed saved some of the best for last :facepalm:

I am anxiously awaiting cross examination. How are they going to spin and twist this? It's right there on paper!

I can't believe that I'm anxious for Spencer to be up again... :facepalm:

I think he's crying because jail and time have not been kind to her and he's embarrassed to have ruined his life and written such smarmy stuff to a heavy set aging felon who thinks she's a lawyer.

I think he's crying because jail and time have not been kind to her and he's embarrassed to have ruined his life and written such smarmy stuff to a heavy set aging felon who thinks she's a lawyer.

Once again, you win the "WS Comment of the Day" award. Funny, funny. Thanks for the comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214