GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jurors have dinner brought in and deliberate beyond, I have high hopes that a verdict will be reached tonight.

I also want to say that since Spenser called out Inmate #1 by his surname, I do hope Inmate #1 gets a 'special deal'. If any other inmates at his prison were unsure who was testifying, Spenser definitely popped the lid on that speculation.

Don't you wish federal court trials were live streamed?

Jury is still deliberating? I bet they don't want to come back tomorrow!

According to the HLN clock, it's been four hours!

It's 8pm here in Atlanta... 6pm there? Wondering if we do get a verdict tonight. I'm not closing my trial tabs until we find out!

My daughter called me three times today and three times I could not talk as I told her "we are in closing arguments". You would think I was the attorney involved. I told her I would call when "we" are in verdict watch!! She has been through a few trials with me. I told her if Martin walks free I am giving trial watching up.

I was thinking that a perfect "cellie" (new term to me) for Martin would be the esteemed Drew Peterson. I think the two would have so much in common!!

Similarly, I don't answer the phone and if my daughter comes in to talk to me, I only take one earbud out so I can still hear the trial.

I find myself saying "Yes or No" to my husband and kids when I ask them a question. A little technique I picked up from Juan Martinez! And I must say it is very effective! ;)

Ummmmm. maybe you need Netflix? just sayin.....

OT: we have Netflix and seems most of the movies I want to watch are only available on DVD and not streaming. Gets old after a while!

I think you mean Rolex paraphernalia, right? According to Spencer, he was dealing in Rolex paraphernalia.

Rolex paraphernalia is WAY worse than just fake Rolexes. :facepalm:

Yes...Rolex paraphernalia charges area very serious indeed :facepalm:

Similarly, I don't answer the phone and if my daughter comes in to talk to me, I only take one earbud out so I can still hear the trial.

I find myself saying "Yes or No" to my husband and kids when I ask them a question. A little technique I picked up from Juan Martinez! And I must say it is very effective! ;)

Did you eat the last cookie? Answer YES or NO!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wonder how many jurors on this trial have gone home each night and hugged their children (if any) and told them they were loved and would be safe and made love to their spouse/significant other and know they could never harm them in any way?

yes, Rachel found clothes in the garage.....I don't know if she found towels there also.......I think we were initially discussing where the wet towels were found by the neighbor that was cleaning up....

it's so hard to remember every little detail........:scared:

This might have already been answered, but I think she found towels there as well... But then you didn't ask me what I think now did you ?
Yes....or No ?? :floorlaugh:

As a surprise for me, because I made him breakfast, work lunch and supper every day this week for the first time in our 19 year marriage, my grateful husband came home tonight, plopped down and for the first time ever said......I want to hear all about the trial- for as long as you want to talk about it. :loveyou:

Two and a half hours later......Well, I finally took pity on him and am checking in for verdict watch. :D. :seeya:

I think you mean Rolex paraphernalia, right? According to Spencer, he was dealing in Rolex paraphernalia.

Rolex paraphernalia is WAY worse than just fake Rolexes. :facepalm:

Too funny!!! :giggle::giggle:

This might have already been answered, but I think she found towels there as well... But then you didn't ask me what I think now did you ?
Yes....or No ?? :floorlaugh:

NO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL, but aoibhinn posted previously from the affidavit that the neighbor found wet towels in the laundry room

but

we weren't sure about them also being found in the garage

:seeya:

How late can the jury deliberate.....can they deliberate late into the night?

How long has dude been staring at the Fox13 camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15