GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I owe turaj an aplogy. You must have heard that correctly about Alexis, because I am watching NG and she has said nothing about Alexis being there. Also Jinka_sarus just said a juror was leaning forward watching the defense and shaking his head YES to everything they said. EVEN when Spencer said you must find my client NOT guilty!!!! He shook his head yes!! OMG are you frickin kidding me??? They are mostly YOUNG JURORS and that has always bothered me.

Curious, but what is Rolex paraphernalia?

Misuse of the English language. The word "paraphernalia" is associated with drug using equipment, typically. Unless he was selling springs, tiny metal gears, metal straps, minute hands etc ;)

First of all I owe turaj an aplogy. You must have heard that correctly about Alexis, because I am watching NG and she has said nothing about Alexis being there. Also Jinka_sarus just said a juror was leaning forward watching the defense and shaking his head YES to everything they said. EVEN when Spencer said you must find my client NOT guilty!!!! He shook his head yes!! OMG are you frickin kidding me??? They are mostly YOUNG JURORS and that has always bothered me.

Jean also reported that the Arias jury was fighting and hopelessly hung early in deliberations.I take what she says with a grain of salt until it is proven to be true....MOO

Here is a guess. I know nobody asked but I'm gonna tell ya what I think anyway:

The jury is still deliberating at nearly 6:30 p.m. Utah time. I think they must be close. Otherwise they would have called it a night. Anyone agree? Disagree?

Misuse of the English language. The word "paraphernalia" is associated with drug using equipment, typically. Unless he was selling springs, tiny metal gears, metal straps, minute hands etc ;)

Yes.... The "hard " stuff :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The jury is still deliberating at nearly 6:30 p.m. Utah time. I think they must be close. Otherwise they would have called it a night. Anyone agree? Disagree?

I tend to agree ....

CC @courtchatter The jury is now 5 men and 3 women. #MartinMacNeill HUH???

Susanne Gustin just walked passed me whispering to a deputy, "I don't it will be guilty, but it could be hung" #MartinMacNeill7 Retweets 5 favorites Expand
ReplyRetweetFavorite· 7 Retweets 5 favorites 1h

CC @courtchatter There has been no decision on how long they will deliberate tonight. The judge is probably going to let them decide. #MartinMacNeill4 Retweets 8 favorites Expand
ReplyRetweetFavorite· 4 Retweets 8 favorites 1h

CC @courtchatter Jury still deliberating. I just spoke to Randy Spencer in the hall, he's feeling "exhausted". #MartinMacNeill6 Retweets 4 favorites Expand
ReplyRetweetFavorite· 6 Retweets 4 favorites 4h

CC @courtchatter Grunander in the hall: it's in the jury's hands. #MartinMacNeill is guilty of 1st degree murder and they should find that.5 Retweets 6 favorites Expand
ReplyRetweet

Hopefully no one on this jury has a Veterans Day Cruise or anything pressing planned...

I personally have learned to take what Jean C says about juries with a grain of salt...she sometimes tends to go for the drama .....

Michele's niece said she knows exactly who JC is talking about.
She saw the head nodding too.

Maybe he was nodding yes like yeah riiiight...
I hope!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I agree, and hope that it's not a bad sign... I still have that burn from that certain Pinellas trial :banghead:

Michele's niece said she knows exactly who JC is talking about.
She saw the head nodding too.

Maybe he was nodding yes like yeah riiiight...
I hope!

Just heard that ....hmmmm

Allison Hagen ‏@HagenAllison 22m
@courtchatter Jean Casarez just said on Nancy that a male juror in front row nodded yes throughout entire defense closing. True?

CC ‏@courtchatter 20m
@HagenAllison I never saw that.

I agree, and hope that it's not a bad sign... I still have that burn from that certain Pinellas trial :banghead:

That was a heartbreaker. I gave up a hunk of my life to that trial, like many others here.

I've poured myself a shot of Wild Turkey.....anyone want to join me?

You go!
I'll stick with vodka.
"Clink"
Cheers to Michele and a guilty verdict.

worse yet Nancy G then spoke with Jill the niece and the niece saw the same juror do the nodding as Jean C so now I am really concerned.

I like Jean Casaras.

I like her when she is not being melodramatic. When she reports in a factual unbiased way, she is interesting to listen to and has a good grasp on legal "stuff". JMO

You mean Jim that is one Nancy Grace?

Yes..he has been standing in the cold on top of a building since 6pm mst and got to say approximately 15 words when NG flashed to him for a few seconds....since then, he has been whistling and looking around and shivering. I'm not sure NG remembers he is on standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay