GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean Rolex paraphernalia, right? According to Spencer, he was dealing in Rolex paraphernalia.

Rolex paraphernalia is WAY worse than just fake Rolexes. :facepalm:

Curious, but what is Rolex paraphernalia?

I have to say that I am impressed that this jury is still deliberating and not like many juries we have seen who clock out at promptly 5:00 pm.
When we were waiting for the verdict in our murder case, the judge announced before deliberations began that we would stay there all night if the jury chose. We waited outside the courtroom on hard concrete benches ....our verdict was handed down at about 7:30 pm the same night. Ours was a largely circumstantial case as well.

How long has dude been staring at the Fox13 camera?

He popped up there awhile back....said something about the number of witnesses to somebody and has been standing there since. Looking bored and cold!

NO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL, but aoibhinn posted previously from the affidavit that the neighbor found wet towels in the laundry room

but

we weren't sure about them also being found in the garage

:seeya:

Ahhhh... Great ! So much wet stuff ! Hard to keep track of !

As a surprise for me, because I made him breakfast, work lunch and supper every day this week for the first time in our 19 year marriage, my grateful husband came home tonight, plopped down and for the first time ever said......I want to hear all about the trial- for as long as you want to talk about it. :loveyou:

Two and a half hours later......Well, I finally took pity on him and am checking in for verdict watch. :D. :seeya:

Omg, please have him e-mail my husband and kids. They just don't get my fascination/obsession/addiction! Though hubby has come downstairs to see the FCA and Arias verdicts with me, as well as the Sandusky one.

My kids worry that it's all too depressing. They don't understand that the depression lifts considerably when justice is served. Plus, well, it's just interesting!

Alright.., I knew it would not be long before Jean C started predicting her doom and gloom....she definitely always sees the glass as half empty....MOO

According to the HLN clock, it's been four hours!

It's 8pm here in Atlanta... 6pm there? Wondering if we do get a verdict tonight. I'm not closing my trial tabs until we find out!

This is a really long day for the jury. I hope they are still working because they are totally caught up in deliberations and don't want to stop. Hope even more they are not trying to pull a Pinella, rushing to get it over with so they can have a free weekend. I miss the daily jury watcher reports of the butcher's trial...

As a surprise for me, because I made him breakfast, work lunch and supper every day this week for the first time in our 19 year marriage, my grateful husband came home tonight, plopped down and for the first time ever said......I want to hear all about the trial- for as long as you want to talk about it. :loveyou:

Two and a half hours later......Well, I finally took pity on him and am checking in for verdict watch. :D. :seeya:

Give that man a beer

:Banane35::Banane35::Banane35:

and some

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Curious, but what is Rolex paraphernalia?

Well, now that's a good question. When Randy Spencer was awkwardly questioning one of the inmates that testified for the prosecution, he said something to the effect of, "And this was after they caught you selling the Rolex paraphernalia, right?" A few of us that were watching wondered what exactly that was.

It would have probably slid right by, if it wasn't for Spencer trying to sound tough and intimidating during his questioning. As it was, it just made him sound like a goober.

I wonder how many jurors on this trial have gone home each night and hugged their children (if any) and told them they were loved and would be safe and made love to their spouse/significant other and know they could never harm them in any way?

Jumping off your post here. Watching the trials as I have has made me really appreciate my wonderful husband and kids and I tell them all the time how much I love them. My friends too.

Your post made me think of riding in the car with my mother when there were no seatbelts (1960s) and how she would extend her arm across me if she had to brake suddenly. I do that with my children in the front seat, and they are wearing their seatbelt. My daughter was driving me to the doctor and did the same thing. Such a simple gesture that speaks volumes. We want to protect our loved ones no matter what. Thanks for making me smile!

I think it was court chatter that said Gustin was heard saying probably not guilty but maybe hung jury. Then on NG Jean C. just said that one juror was really into the closing by Spencer and kept nodding his head in agreement as Spencer spoke and finally when Spencer asked that they find his guilty...he nodded again...don't like the sound of that.
Then NG has Jill the niece of Michelle on and she saw this juror too and the nodding.

What happens if the jury is hung?

If the jury thinks with common sense, she had plans that day, was feeling good. IMO A person who's feeling good, over week after surgery, knowing they will be driving,going out in public would not take a any of the drugs found in her system. In fact she would have been up and showered long before she would have decided to take a bath. BTW I never, ever take a bath, even after 3 -sections, other surgery's never ever take a bath. Never ever wash my hair. I have washed my hair in the tub bending over the tub faucet, I was in my teens. I fractured my foot in 2004, would have been much easier to take a bath, but I took a shower. If I took a bath, I would feel like I need to shower.:scared: Was Michelle know to take a bath or to shower?

bbm
Yeah. Did MacNeill have an explanation for why he picked up Ada and not Michele? Wasn't the plan for her to take Ada to McD's?

OT: we have Netflix and seems most of the movies I want to watch are only available on DVD and not streaming. Gets old after a while!

I just have Netflix streaming too and have same trouble with the movies I want to watch. But, I'm going through a ton of TV shows I didn't get to see when they were broadcast. Between Netflix and WS, I am a happy camper.

I am afraid he is going to walk or a hung jury. This all hangs on a reasonable doubt..If one uses their head and can see over these words, guilty. If not another one bites the dust. If he gets off and I were his kids, I'd move pronto and change my name. I am really worried. :banghead:

I think it was court chatter that said Gustin was heard saying probably not guilty but maybe hung jury. Then on NG Jean C. just said that one juror was really into the closing by Spencer and kept nodding his head in agreement as Spencer spoke and finally when Spencer asked that they find his guilty...he nodded again...don't like the sound of that.

Ugh. Nor do I. They should immediately replace him with one of the alternates.

I can't imagine Doc Martin (HA!) being out on the streets tomorrow. Those poor girls!

I personally have learned to take what Jean C says about juries with a grain of salt...she sometimes tends to go for the drama .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay