GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really the best strategy Spencer can use - cast doubt on the timeline

Minor, my livestream is burping . Are u saying he's proving a timeline that precludes mm having enough time to kill her??

The smiling is really weird. I'm sure he is trying to come across as friendly and benign, but it is so, so odd.

Although Atty Spencer may be a bright guy, and im sure a nice man, his courtroom delivery needs some fine tuning IMO. He seems quite young and awkward in gestures (puppy like), smiling at the wrong time, sudden bursts of seeming disgust that come off as faked, and tring to get gotcha moments from witnesses when there is nothing to get.

Maybe my mind is Spencer numbed.....what is significance?
Enlighten the dense (me:facepalm:) please. TIA!
preferential treatment and MM serving as "the attending physician" of the case!

What??? How can he say Ada's description is at all similar to Martin's claim that Michele was face down in the tub? As well as every other witness seeing her face up - how can that possibly be reconciled?

every witness's perception is wrong.........except Marty's

all right then, Spencer - then why didn't Marty testify?

Minor, my livestream is burping . Are u saying he's proving a timeline that precludes mm having enough time to kill her??

No, just narrowing down the window of opportunity

Don't mean to offend anyone, but I actually do believe that Alexis' story evolved over time or changed slightly on some issues over time. That really doesn't bother me though because most of her story has been consistent, and it's been consistent on the main themes -- but people's perceptions and beliefs can color recollections after so many years

Didn't she and the other daughters learn additional information over time? So how could their stories and beliefs NOT change over time?

Not to mention women dont wash their hair in a bathtub and if we do, it aint face down.

preferential treatment and MM serving as "the attending physician" of the case!

Thank You :tyou:
I did not see what you were referring to, admit that I was zoning out a bit. I thought you meant one of those "so and so called" notepads you used to see in offices.
I get it now :blushing:

This is not believable - everyone, including Ada who was the first to see Michele, saw her face up, all the way in the tub. But Spencer says a more reasonable explanation is that she was actually face down with her legs sticking out and then turned her over so she was face up.

I'm 45 minutes behind so I'll try to limit my comments, but isn't opening with "No biggie - he just lived an alternate lifestyle" as opposed to "he's a complete (#%&*#)@%&^" HIGHLY offensive to the Mormons on the jury even moreso than it is to the rest of us? I don't imagine "pissing off the jury in the first 60 seconds" is taught in Closing 101.

I don't suppose there is a sur-rebuttal to look forward to.

I'm kinda glad he has picked up his pace a bit because honestly this guy's voice reminds me of Warren Jeff's. (not judging - just an observation)

You just said the 911 call was dropped... then you said Martin hung up.

Which is it?

He didn't sound like he was wanting help to me. JMO.

Alexis did testify about an argument, I'm unclear as to the timing. As far as Giselle trying to paint a picture of child slavery, she was 16, and acting out, (rebelling, chores were likely the remedy for her behavior. Teens who love to do chores, lol.

My 15-year-old son asked the other night why he was the only one in our house that did any work. He had just spent TWENTY MINUTES on chores!

Oh, the humanity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member