GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:ddsmiley:

Only been a few hours but you all KNOW you were missing this smile....HA!

Are any of the Utah TV stations doing a verdict watch or anything with people discussing?
I am gobsmacked that HLN just dropped all coverage and stuck to regular programming. I don't watch them much but I thought with a verdict watch they would be going full tilt (like with Arias, Zimmerman). Also used to the local streams running commentary.

I feel like I fell into a black hole :panic:

I've been checking around the web for Verdict Watches. I guess WAT is all we have for up to the minute coverage. Still watching the great seal too

WAT says they ordered dinner 15 min ago.

Yep seal is still up and there were a couple of audio sounds like checks but nothing. If the jury had questions why wasn't it on the record?

I've been checking around the web for Verdict Watches. I guess WAT is all we have for up to the minute coverage. Still watching the great seal too

Yeah, still seals on WAT and Fox13, got 2 up just in case.
Trying to watch Dracula (the new TV show) but with half my brain, and not the good half. Going to have to rewatch I reckon....

I wouldn't mind this waiting if I knew for sure they were letting them roll with it as long as they wish. If I sit here until midnight and then find out they have been gone for 2 hours I am going to be an unhappy WS'er!

Oh new tweet-
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Inside source says jury ordered dinner 15 mins ago. Probably Steak N' Shake but can't confirm.

So what is this their 3rd dinner reported so far? :floorlaugh:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 4s Jury requested gloves and a calculator. They wanted to handle Michele's clothes. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Yeah, still seals on WAT and Fox13, got 2 up just in case.
Trying to watch Dracula (the new TV show) but with half my brain, and not the good half. Going to have to rewatch I reckon....

I wouldn't mind this waiting if I knew for sure they were letting them roll with it as long as they wish. If I sit here until midnight and then find out they have been gone for 2 hours I am going to be an unhappy WS'er!

Oh new tweet-
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Inside source says jury ordered dinner 15 mins ago. Probably Steak N' Shake but can't confirm.

So what is this their 3rd dinner reported so far? :floorlaugh:

Ok, so they ordered dinner. Maybe the reached a verdict and don't want to go home and cook. So they will eat, then let us know.

I like the new show Dracula alot. Need all my brain though to really enjoy it.

I guess hln lies then about earlier dinner that was "delivered". oh my. Or maybe they have really slow delivery like in KY. lol

Ok, so they ordered dinner. Maybe the reached a verdict and don't want to go home and cook. So they will eat, then let us know.

I like the new show Dracula alot. Need all my brain though to really enjoy it.

I just cannot get into it! After watching Jekyll it's tame in comparison.. Or maybe Eric Bill & Snooki are just too good as well. hehe

And twitter #martinmacneill some of Michelle's family I think it was a niece was.posting earlier.

According to this article, Giselle and Elle are two different adopted children. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...death-accidental-or-was-it-murder.html?pg=all

they have talked about the eight kids...Alexis, Rachel,Vanessa, Damian, Sabrina, Elle, Giselle and Ava.

With the three Russian adoptions I don't know how they got past all the background checks and home visits etc. I know from personal experience that when you adopt internationally you are really screened.

As far as dinner, they did have a late lunch, so maybe the earlier report was just a snack?
It is almost 9pm there right?
Sounds like they intend to stay a little longer!
I am happy they didn't leave and start all the deliberations on Tuesday so I won't dare complain!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

See see it can be a very positive thing:floorlaugh: We learn to live our lives around Court. Dusting is done. Something yummy in the crock pot. Febreze sprayed thru. I gotta say I get many mundane jobs done. I'll grab a sock drawer or a junk drawer and sit and organize. Good hubby ya got there.

I always feel blessed to have the sleuther life I do. Am Disabled Vet in 40's but need to keep busy. I operate a quiet housekeeping biz (all word of mouth and just love to clean-task done by structure/autopilot. I subscribe to SiriusXM Radio app and WAT app on my iPod touch so I listen more than watch. To avoid PTSD sleep issues, I listen to archived coverage. Mrs. UCAKID & my boys know these tools help me be productive and "engaged" and all of you make me feel welcome for my perspectives/unnatural fascination w/GW's dodge comments. Dear Gypsy, so many years ago my kids were babes and I was halfway around the world. I guess honor, courage, committment aren't in your core values. Rant secured. But thanks to all for this safe, productive "hobby". My VA counselor smiled ate yesterday when I talked about this case and belonging to a low-vitriol board. This Sailor says THANKS & prayers for her kids, esp Giselle and for someday, peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay