GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause he planned to overdose her on the 4th when she couldn't see the pills! Poor Alexis! She saved her mom that day.
I listened to all the folks talking on tv stating that the state didn't prove anything...
Guess they will have crow this morning! Luckily I won't! (This time)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if Jean Casaras (sp) will be eating crow for saying one male juror was nodding yes to everything Spencer was saying during his closing and even nodded yes when Spencer asked that the jury find MM not guilty. That concerned a lot of people but I'm thinking the reality may be that the poor guy just kept nodding off during Spencer's closing (zzzzz) so it just appeared he was nodding 'yes'. LOL

I've been thinking about that stupid face lift. At the time, MM was already heavily involved with Gypsy. Why would he care if his wife had a face lift or not. It's so clear why he pushed her into it---all a part of his murderous plan. Good on the jury for getting it right.

It breaks my heart to think of the lengths that sweet beautiful Michele went to in order keep her husband happy. I''m sure that the un-doc let Michele know that Gypsy was 20 years younger than her. I think he insisted on her getting a facelift as a way of making her look younger TO SAVE THEIR MARRIAGE. Bless her heart, I'm sure it never even crossed her mind that this surgery would be the beginning of the end for her. I pray she didn't suffer long ~ Soooo incredibly SAD

Wonder if Jean Casaras (sp) will be eating crow for saying one male juror was nodding yes to everything Spencer was saying during his closing and even nodded yes when Spencer asked that the jury find MM not guilty. That concerned a lot of people but I'm thinking the reality may be that the poor guy just kept nodding off during Spencer's closing (zzzzz) so it just appeared he was nodding 'yes'. LOL

Jean was not the only one to notice that juror. Even Michele's niece Jill commented on it ~

Jean was not the only one to notice that juror. Even Michele's niece Jill commented on it ~

I know but Jean is known for coming up with this drama of reading jurors and she's always wrong so I like to pick on her.

Bombshell tonight! (Tuesday night) Martin Macneill JUST FOUND GUILTY...
let's tune into the courtroom
NOW!!
Lol... it's really laughable. Imo

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 2m
Join Natasha Curry on @WeekendExp for full coverage of the #MartinMacNeill GUILTY verdict on #hln

Oops my bad! I said HLN would return at 6am.
It's 7am.

*** I feel the need to add... if someone says, if something happens to me...
Call LE...
Stay or take them with you!
IMO people don't say that unless it's true.
No way to save everyone sadly!
Guess ya can't confront that person...
This is so sad!

Soooooo, the jury asked to hear the 911 call, saying it was the last thing they needed to make their decision. Interesting....

They also asked about inheritance law. Does the husband automatically get everything, despite what her will may have said? Excellent question, but no answer was given. hmm. Wonder what they decided on that... looking forward to HLN coverage starting in 7 minutes ;)

Beth Karas
Options for this story
Jurors found Martin MacNeill GUILTY of murder and obstruction of justice at about 3 am ET. He will be sentenced on Jan. 7 and faces 15 years to life for murder; one to 15 years for obstruction of justice. :loveyou:

Poor Jean... she is up reporting on this case at 5am Utah time.
No mention of his upcoming case in December!

Beth Karas
Options for this story
Jurors found Martin MacNeill GUILTY of murder and obstruction of justice at about 3 am ET. He will be sentenced on Jan. 7 and faces 15 years to life for murder; one to 15 years for obstruction of justice. :loveyou:

Yeah he is gonna be there for the rest of his natural life! Imo

That's it? Where's the coverage? :/
I have so many questions! LOL

WOW! Such great news to wake up to!

:skip: :skip: :skip:

WOW! Such great news to wake up to!

:skip: :skip: :skip:

I've gotta say... at midnight the seal fell off the wall! Go back! Check it out! It really happened!

Oh! Watch the video. When the juror says guilty Martin nods yes! He agreed with the verdict!
*he didn't nod "no" imo
Just like Jason Young (the second time) and his wife Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads