GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it sure was a short night. I doubt Michele's Family and Friends got much sleep either. I'm elated. Bless those Jurors for seeing the truth. They were hard at it :loveyou::loveyou:

Gee maybe I should've pulled an all-nighter... One question: It seems weird to me that bail is available between conviction and sentencing. You're no longer presumed innocent once you're convicted, so why should you be eligible for bail at all? Maybe if you were convicted of something lesser where the sentence might be time served, but that's obviously not the case here.

Gee maybe I should've pulled an all-nighter... One question: It seems weird to me that bail is available between conviction and sentencing. You're no longer presumed innocent once you're convicted, so why should you be eligible for bail at all? Maybe if you were convicted of something lesser where the sentence might be time served, but that's obviously not the case here.

I didn't quite understand it either. Other than with the bail set Martin could not meet it. I think the Judge left it open to revisit if need be.

It was a roller coaster ride last night that's for sure. The Seal falling off the wall was epic. At midnight.

Reaction from Alexis and Rachel especially is just gut wrenching.

Good morning WS'ers. Shocked when I saw there was a verdict on Good Morning America. Zipped right here I knew the faithful would walk the rest of us sleepy heads through the verdict.

Thanks to all who posted the good news.

And much peace to the MacNeill daughters as they now walk the road ahead.

Reaction from Alexis and Rachel especially is just gut wrenching.

Yes, i cried right along with them. I am amazed that the jury was able to reach a guilty verdict and glad that they saw the BIG picture... so much was withheld but they got it.

What wonderful news to wake up to!

RIP Michele... know your daughters and sisters fought to have your voice heard!

Burn in h*ll Marty!

Sorry for the double post?????

I take it MM has no access to any assets he built up over his life? Wouldn't he have needed $100K to make bail through a bond agency? Can't say I'd be sad if he's left penniless. Obviously he's got no one on his side - even Gypsy has dumped it. Since he'll be put away and has no money, I suspect it's for real this time as far as she's concerned.

I really hope we hear from some Jurors. If they are inclined.

What an outstanding jury! Working straight on til 1:00am (epic!!!!), asking questions, listening and looking at evidence. Hats off to them!

And...YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee