GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, that is a BOMBSHELL.

That we suspect her is one thing, to hear it from "that side" is totally different.

I'm wondering if they had to drop that as a theory later, since apparently there is an abundance of evidence that she was 40 miles away getting an oil change and then driving all over creation shopping in order to obtain an alibi. I, too, would like to see the evidence that apparently place her far away from the scene. :what:

All one has to do is alert who to expect.

Also some gated communities just have codes you punch in. Gypsy was there on Ada's Birthday, remember? She was probably in a closet, but there nonetheless :smile:

OOPS
This is what I get for not reading all the posts. Norwegian already said this :blush: She is always one step ahead of everybody else :smile:

Anyone think that MM will commit suicide in jail? Death seemed to be his answer to all of life's problems....wouldn't surprise me..

In the affidavit it says that Martin made a call at 09:26AM to Gypsy.

In the affidavit it says that Martin made a call at 11:32AM to Michele.

What I think they mean in the e-mail was that MM called Michele's phone and this phone call was a signal to Gypsy to start letting out the water.

But Gypsy has an alibi, so.....

Anyone think that MM will commit suicide in jail? Death seemed to be his answer to all of life's problems....wouldn't surprise me..

He's probably on suicide watch right now.

I don't think he will. His threats were merely distractions from trouble he was in. Never actually tried, just dramatically threatened. I think he loves himself way to much, and now has some new revenge and scams to plot from jail.

JMO

that arrest affidavit is long but interesting reading to sum up the whole case.

He's probably on suicide watch right now.

I don't think he will. His threats were merely distractions from trouble he was in. Never actually tried, just dramatically threatened. I think he loves himself way to much, and now has some new revenge and scams to plot from jail.

JMO

You are right... he will plot and try to get revenge on his children..

that arrest affidavit is long but interesting reading to sum up the whole case.

Thanks for mentioning this. I just found it on WAT. The 57 page one. Haven't even got started yet, but, I thought this man was some kind of tricky brilliant until I got to Number 6. Good grief. He changed his self taken out 2 million dollar life insurance policy into GW's fake name. :floorlaugh:

First, maybe she intended to collect on the house and the policy in her fake name?

Maybe it did not occur to her or him, that the fake name wouldn't work on collecting something that huge?

IDK, but I'm going to go read more.

Link:

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/court_documents/macneill-affidavit-in-support-of-arrest-warrant/

Double checking times. What's in the email doesn't line up with what was presented in court. There were 2 calls from MM to GW that morning- one a bit before 7am and one before 10am. The call in email is neither of those. Perhaps he meant a text msg instead of a call? That would be a bit weird, but I don't see times provided for the text msg, so possible.

Looking at date of email, early in 2011. Very possible investigators were still trying to figure out the timeline, and perhaps hadn't finished checking GW's whereabouts for the 11th.

I do think the timing of this release is interesting. Maybe prosecutors are hoping that email will help shut down the GW show. Hear hear.

You're right Hope4More, there was no call at 11:32 ~
There were 2 calls in the morning. 6:48 a.m. and 9:26 a.m. (the day Michele died)
But there were also 15 texts ~

:giggle: at shutting down the GW show. She thinks she's a star now!!

I don't think anyone knows for sure exactly when he killed her. Well, MM and GW know...but they're not talking. I wish the "Not-a-Dr." would implicate GW...then again, it's not over yet. Maybe before he is sentenced?
In the mean time Roll on Big Mama roll on... I rest my case!

Holy Jeepers!

Finished the 57 page thing. This man is insane. I mean really. Something is very wrong with him.

Also, was the elevated potassium level even mentioned in trial? I don't remember it. I do remember someone telling me that once, it scared the carp out of me that anyone would know that. It was a neighbor that had done jail time. I looked it up, and yes, too much potassium can cause heart failure. I realize the combo of drugs could have killed her, and MM or GW holding her head under water until the deed was done, but the potassium is disturbing.

Also disturbed Michele wasn't allowed to talk to the neighbors. Classic sign of abusive partner.

So is all that other shiz this man did to everyone. Offering to Vanessa to take her life and his??!!! Whaaattt??? Who the heck says something like that? Who tells a lover you have killed family members and patients, and asks the lover if they want to die while trying to choke her? Who then has some sort of assault complaint from no less than the other, other woman, GW? Then, he threatens Alexis, and who knows who else?

Who is the congressman his voices wanted him to kill? Was that for real or made up?

Not to mention all the made up life he forged, faked, threatened.

OMG! Run to the hills if anyone does any of these things in your life. Please!

i hope the jury reads that arrest affidavit. MM has been sick all of his life and he is no doubt responsible for more deaths. The state of utah should give Alexis an award for getting him off the streets.

I've a feeling that is precisely why she said she still has feelings for him in that interview. She knows he is as vengeful as she is, she knows what he knows about her involvement.

I also believe it is exactly why she didn't want to say anything incriminating against MacNeill when she was testifying. She clearly was not a true prosecution witness.

MOO

1990: Martin pleaded no contest to alleged Medicaid fraud in Sandy and is banned from Medicaid billing for 12 years

2000: Gov. Mike Leavitt appoints Martin medical director of American Fork Training School, later renamed Utah State Developmental Center

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865590296/Martin-MacNeill-timeline.html?pg=all

If marty was not permitted to bill Medicare/Medicaid for 12 years, how did he get his state job 2000........a state facility should be state and federally funded.

This was a very big disservice to the individuals living at the DC.

Ugh too many commercials!!

I wasn't overly impressed with the Dateline episode. They seemed to follow the path of 'maybe he didn't do it' more than present all the facts of why it's clear he did. Just my impression.

Looks like Ben Winslow interviewed members of the jury.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 5m

More of my interview with members of the #MartinMacNeill jury on @fox13now @ 9:30! #MacNeillTrial

Looks like Ben Winslow interviewed members of the jury.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 5m

More of my interview with members of the #MartinMacNeill jury on @fox13now @ 9:30! #MacNeillTrial

Thanks for the "heads up."
~~~~~

Jurors open up about their decision in MacNeill murder trial

Posted on: 9:28 pm, November 13, 2013, by Ben Winslow - FOX13

PROVO, Utah — Several people who served on the jury for the murder trial of Martin MacNeill, a Utah doctor accused of murdering his wife to continue an affair with another woman, spoke Wednesday, and it was the first time they discussed the verdict with the public.

Read more and view videos:

http://fox13now.com/2013/11/13/jurors-open-up-about-their-decision-in-macneill-murder-trial/
FOX13 - Salt Lake City, UT 11/13/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member