GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just thought I would pass it along!

Snipped by me. Thanks Jewels. I am pretty certain the conviction will stand. Inmate testimony was a minimal part of the trial, and I doubt there is reversible error, but then again, nothing surprises me anymore!

I just saw on Vanessa Macneill's FB that she is 4 months pregnant. She looks so much like her beautiful mother. Best of luck to her and her boyfriend!

I just saw on Vanessa Macneill's FB that she is 4 months pregnant. She looks so much like her beautiful mother. Best of luck to her and her boyfriend!

Vanessa is having a boy ~ and is naming him Dax, after her brother
DAmien AleXander. Her FB page is not private, if you guys want to go and take a look. There are pictures of Alexis' twin babies on there also, taken when they celebrated Michele's birthday. This family has really tugged at my heart strings...They are so stong, and have been through so much! Michele would be so proud of her girls!!!

I don't trust the Dr and I don't think he wants to face his demons.

jmo

The evil NOTTA doc has controlled everything and everybody for all of his entire life. Now he is NOT in control of anything :giggle: Me thinks this alone will drive him crazy-ER ~ You reap what you sow Marty boy. Life's not so GRAND now that you have to face up to the consequences of your actions. That's called KARMA.
Shoe's on the other foot now...and I hope it's on the one with the cancer toe :giggle:

The evil NOTTA doc has controlled everything and everybody for all of his entire life. Now he is NOT in control of anything :giggle: Me thinks this alone will drive him crazy-ER ~ You reap what you sow Marty boy. Life's not so GRAND now that you have to face up to the consequences of your actions. That's called KARMA.
Shoe's on the other foot now...and I hope it's on the one with the cancer toe :giggle:

Excellent post Dmacky :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good to see ya :seeya:

Dr. Mc can't get botox, anabolic steroids and tanning sessions in jail ??? Say it ain't so! :D
Jmo
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Dr. Mc can't get botox, anabolic steroids and tanning sessions in jail ??? Say it ain't so! :D
Jmo
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

He idea off Dr. mccccc in the tanning salon made me puke in my mouth a little. :sick:

Martin MacNeill’s competency to be evaluated

Courts » Attorney says convicted murderer’s isolation since suicide attempt is killing him.

Provo • Martin MacNeill, a former doctor recently convicted of killing his wife, must have his mental competency evaluated before an unrelated sex abuse case goes forward, a judge determined Tuesday.

MacNeill is charged with one count of forcible sexual abuse, stemming from allegations that in 2007 he put his hands down an adult female relative’s pants.

But a Feb. 4 trial in that case is now cancelled.

full article at link .............. http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57460574-78/macneill-spencer-motion-case.html.csp

Martin MacNeill’s competency to be evaluated

Courts » Attorney says convicted murderer’s isolation since suicide attempt is killing him.

Provo • Martin MacNeill, a former doctor recently convicted of killing his wife, must have his mental competency evaluated before an unrelated sex abuse case goes forward, a judge determined Tuesday.

MacNeill is charged with one count of forcible sexual abuse, stemming from allegations that in 2007 he put his hands down an adult female relative’s pants.

But a Feb. 4 trial in that case is now cancelled.

full article at link .............. http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57460574-78/macneill-spencer-motion-case.html.csp

Hi Fran :seeya:

I was just getting ready to post this :smile: I had forgotten about the court hearing yesterday.
It's a different article though ~ Looks like Notta doc is going to play the mentally ill card. (how convenient) :rolleyes: Anything to advoid jail. I hope this doesn't mean he gets out of jail for 30 days, and goes to the mental ward??? That's a vacation for him! People to talk to, (con and control) his choice of meals, ATTENTION :furious: He is now playing the system!

Judge McVey’s decision halts the sex abuse trial, slated to begin next week. It was unknown late Tuesday if it were to affect his upcoming sentencing for the 2007 murder of his wife, Michele. Dr. MacNeill was convicted in a month-long trial of murder and obstruction of justice, accused of drugging and drowning her.

Full article:
http://fox13now.com/2014/01/28/martin-macneill-to-undergo-mental-evaluation/

also from the article:

In the motion, Spencer said MacNeill — who has suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder since his late teens — has been kept in isolation since he attempted to cut his femoral artery at the Utah County jail on Dec. 5. He is not allowed to shave, and is given only a robe to wear and a thin mat to sleep on. Spencer said his client also is not being given proper nutrition as part of his vegetarian diet. Medical records show MacNeill has lost 17 pounds in the past two months, according to the attorney.

also from the article:

In the motion, Spencer said MacNeill — who has suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder since his late teens — has been kept in isolation since he attempted to cut his femoral artery at the Utah County jail on Dec. 5. He is not allowed to shave, and is given only a robe to wear and a thin mat to sleep on. Spencer said his client also is not being given proper nutrition as part of his vegetarian diet. Medical records show MacNeill has lost 17 pounds in the past two months, according to the attorney.

Since effing when does he have schizophrenia? Witch, please! This is annoying. First he goes after his own daughter for having a bipolar diagnosis, and now he assumes it for himself. This really is something. Who is paying for his lawyers, Madame Gypsy-poo? Argh

And he's a vegetarian now? Right. More delaying stuff. Really does get tiresome how much of a runaround justice gets from these master manipulators. Disgusting.

Vanessa is having a boy ~ and is naming him Dax, after her brother
DAmien AleXander. Her FB page is not private, if you guys want to go and take a look. There are pictures of Alexis' twin babies on there also, taken when they celebrated Michele's birthday. This family has really tugged at my heart strings...They are so stong, and have been through so much! Michele would be so proud of her girls!!!

Awesome news! Yes, Michele would be proud of her girls...very proud!

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue
Back