Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #11 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Why is there no footage of Mackenzie entering the Lyft pickup vehicle at airport and loading her luggage?
All major airports have CCTV at the loading area , for insurance, legal and security purposes.
I would think LE has video of KL being picked up by Lyft. My guess is that's one of the first things they obtained. I see no reason to show that video to the public.

Where are you guys seeing about her freind talking about how she knew AA? Can someone link me? I'd like to read it.

*Why is there no footage of Mackenzie entering the Lyft pickup vehicle at airport and loading her luggage?
All major airports have CCTV at the loading area , for insurance, legal and security purposes.

Maybe they posted the best/clearest pictures they had. There is probably a lot more footage...have not released it for whatever reason.

The cameras in the common rooms seem normal but that there were three cameras in the bedroom is what is significant to me. If the cleaning ladies story is even true. Imo
Were they cameras or sensor detectors ie motion detectors? I have a few motion detectors in my home and someone not familiar with security systems might very well confuse them with cameras.

Last edited:
The cameras in the common rooms seem normal but that there were three cameras in the bedroom is what is significant to me. If the cleaning ladies story is even true. Imo

Did she say that in the interview? I’m asking because she didn’t go in the bedroom of the Airbnb, there was someone in there. I saw her comments in another area and she said there were three cameras in another part of the rental.

JMO

Wasn’t there another man shown in the pictures when AA was being arrested? He had dark curly hair? Does anyone remember him? Who was he?
I don't think he was involved in any way with the murder, but I keep wondering if he may have been the person who picked up the mattress and bedspring. Perhaps AA went there to try to get that person to get rid of said mattress (I know, that seems too dumb, but he does seem quite dumb). OR maybe he's just a friend. Anyway, LE has not identified him nor do they seem to suspect him. IT was shortly after the arrest that LE indicated that they had the mattress now. So hmmm. MOO Just opinion and all that.

Bringing this post forward again from the last thread (it was filled with typos as I was scrambling before the Y2K so it probably made zero sense!):

As a poster mentioned early on when he said he didn’t suspect that Kenzie would have been on the property when there are other mountainous areas that he could have disposed of her body, which was entirely plausible, the fact that he did NOT do that demonstrates imo that he obviously wanted to take pleasure in having the fire and experience that for himself, similar to as he wrote in his book. I think he may also have wanted to “KEEP HER” for himself on his property afterwards and perhaps also take pleasure in this as well, just as some serial killers do. Jmo.

(ETA: I had wondered about this early on, if he would turn out to be “this type”, as opposed to dumping her on the side of the street, or in a dumpster for example.)
The great majority of murderers dispose of their victims in places that are familiar to them.

-->Where is the film of MacKenzie meeting the Lyft vehicle, stepping inside, and putting luggage in the Lyft vehicle?
All major airports have CCTV at loading/ unloading areas, for legal and insurance purposes.
Her movements that night will be of primary importance to prosecute this case successfully.

I keep going back to how she is dressed - comfy. There’s no doubt in my mind that she knew this guy, or at least she thought she did. If she had never met him before, she would have dressed differently, unless, of course, the meeting was forced upon her in some way - “I already paid you, so you have to meet me.”

How about: “Just come as you are. I know you’re tired—you can just snuggle up to me and I’ll rub your back. Your natural beauty doesn’t need any makeup—don’t take the time.”

I’m making myself sick. :mad::mad::mad:

I am sure LE is going to be doing a very long investigation into him. Perhaps this was his first murder, but it sounds like he has a past to which involves harming other women- I know rape charges were filed and dropped- you can bet that there may be more to come forward from his past.

BBM - Indeed. He's a psychopath IMO. His fantasies escalated. I do not doubt there are rape victims in addition to the North Logan woman. I just wonder if this was his first murder. JMO.

-->Where is the film of MacKenzie meeting the Lyft vehicle, stepping inside, and putting luggage in the Lyft vehicle?
All major airports have CCTV at loading/ unloading areas, for legal and insurance purposes.
Her movements that night will be of primary importance to prosecute this case successfully.

Yes, they say they have it. They certainly don’t have any reason to show it to us.

As for footage at the airport and getting into the Lyft, notice that stills of Kenzie that were released are of her alone. Obviously there were other people at the airport, luggage retrieval and at the curb. LE is not going to release pics of other passengers. Those stills were released to show Kenzie was there and what she was wearing and carrying.

I would think LE has video of KL being picked up by Lyft. My guess is that's one of the first things they obtained. I see no reason to show that video to the public.
They likely also have her phone and the driver's phone in that spot, and along the path to the park, at the same time. I doubt that they just asked if he dropped her off and took his word. (not a remark about the driver...just saying they know exactly what happened after she got off the plane, all the way to the park.)

I have had friends who stayed at Airbnb, I wouldn't do it. And after reading about this guy, who had an ad posted on Airbnb...no thanks...
Airbnb's don't interest me, either. I definitely wouldn't stay in one where the owner was still in the home, and I was just renting a room!

In addition, who's to say who has an extra key. I just wouldn't feel safe.

Sorry - have not read all posts
but unless LE is holding out - she went from airport to Hatch Park.....what is the evidence (aside from personal hygiene preferences of some posters) to suggest otherwise....?
Genuinely confused at this suggestion at a stop at her apartment before Hatch park......
TIA
MOO

What makes you think there's no footage of her entering the Lyft? LE said that they had footage of her all through the airport, out to the loading area.

By the way, LE and Lyft said that she went straight from the airport to the park. Is your theory that she went home instead?

all this MOO
1. If there is footage, where is it? Why did they broadcast the film of her standing inside airport, but not out on sidewalk preparing to leave?
2. Could Lueck have been targeted at the airport itself, by a spotter?

There probably is footage of that. They have not released it as far as I know and chances are good they have more footage we haven’t seen from the rest of her stay at the airport. The released pictures were to let the public see what she looks like, not to give us a complete detail of her time there. It’s not surprising that we haven’t seen the rest.

JMO

Edited typo

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing about her freind talking about how she knew AA? Can someone link me? I'd like to read it.
Updates on arrest connected to Mackenzie Lueck case
Beginning about 1:42:00 (On hour and 42 minutes into the video)

Reporter Ashley Kewish describes her conversation with a friend of MacKenzie's (who also met her online) who said he and MacKenzie had talked about AA before.

MacKenzie told her friend what she was doing, that she and the suspect had a relationship/arrangement, and the friend told ML that he had a bad feeling about AA.

The reporter asked ML's friend if he's talked to the police and he said he's been in contact with them since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee